Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Retirement Home

Back to Guilds

Nostalgic for Gaia? Miss an ACTIVE guild? So do we. 

Tags: Anime, Community, Gaming, Music, OG Members 

Reply The Retirement Home
I finally got zomg to work, but

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+
  +
View Results

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:56 pm
it's a process and as far as I can tell works only with windows.

You have to download Adobe Air, extract it with something like winrar, and then open the zomg app they have on the games page.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:37 am
Prince Lemon

You have to download Adobe Air, extract it with something like winrar, and then open the zomg app they have on the games page.

I think Lanzer has a thread somewhere explaining how it can work on other OS???  

Ash_Trigar

Timid Bunny

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:50 am
Ash_Trigar
Prince Lemon

I sent a thread to @Syvi for macs , so we'll see! I'm hoping! i wanna play and it's hard by yourself lol  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:51 am
Prince Lemon
Ash_Trigar
Prince Lemon

I sent a thread to @Syvi for macs , so we'll see! I'm hoping! i wanna play and it's hard by yourself lol

I'll play with you!! heart heart heart heart  

Ash_Trigar

Timid Bunny

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:54 am
Ash_Trigar
Prince Lemon
Ash_Trigar
Prince Lemon

yes puhleaaaase!
apparently i dont have any rings on here so i'm gonna scope out some guides to see what i should get.

but also why do they have to be soulbound User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. i have some on my mule account but i dont want to use my mule account haha  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:15 am
Prince Lemon
Ash_Trigar
Prince Lemon
Ash_Trigar
Prince Lemon

yes puhleaaaase!
apparently i dont have any rings on here so i'm gonna scope out some guides to see what i should get.

but also why do they have to be soulbound User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. i have some on my mule account but i dont want to use my mule account haha

I have an hour break in like 45 mins, lemme know which server you're on <3  

Ash_Trigar

Timid Bunny

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:16 am
Ash_Trigar
Prince Lemon
Ash_Trigar
Prince Lemon
Ash_Trigar
Prince Lemon

yes puhleaaaase!

i might be asleep but hmu on here! it's almost 5:30am here lol  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:26 am
Prince Lemon
Ash_Trigar
Prince Lemon
Ash_Trigar
Prince Lemon

yes puhleaaaase!

i might be asleep but hmu on here! it's almost 5:30am here lol

11:30am here, I'll poke you here as soon as I'm free <3  

Ash_Trigar

Timid Bunny

Syvi

Vice Captain

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:01 pm
It's funny I remember having to do that on my laptop but it's on my super old one and it's kind of a zombie now like I have to have it plugged up in order for it to work while being charged! xd (don't ask me how that happened because I still don't know) rofl

I'm gonna try the new thread you sent me thanks again!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:02 pm
Syvi
It's funny I remember having to do that on my laptop but it's on my super old one and it's kind of a zombie now like I have to have it plugged up in order for it to work while being charged! xd (don't ask me how that happened because I still don't know) rofl

Hope you can get on!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250

Syvi

Vice Captain

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:06 pm
Prince Lemon
Syvi

Hope you can get on!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks! oh I'm downloading what adobeair it's taking 4ever! I hope I got the right link sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:07 pm
Syvi
Prince Lemon
Syvi

Thanks! oh I'm downloading what adobeair it's taking 4ever! I hope I got the right link sweatdrop

im going to message you a different adobe air link i was also having that problem  

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250

Syvi

Vice Captain

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:44 pm
you have to download PlayonMac in order to get the file but
the file link Lanzer left in the thread is damaged! so regardless of if you followed all of the instructions right you might not be able to get it
I've tried the steps in the thread 3 times and nothing worked
Not sure why adobe air just flat out refused to downlaod in PlayonMac too but acted like it would smh I hope he can get someone to help him fix it soon D:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:59 pm
I'm in towns 2 and just noticed you can actually travel to zOMG from it's gold beach but it is laggy if you can't get zOMG to work I think zOMG is just broken on this site tbh  

Syvi

Vice Captain

Familiar Friend

The Retirement Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas