Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ♡ Memory Lane
Reira and Akane

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:45 am
All their unfinished adventures will continue here.

1. Nightshade - here!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:15 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Intrigued | I'm speaking to nobody | Where am I? Nightshade | What am I wearing? moody

Akane might have been fully engrossed in the fight, but she was alert enough to cast a menacing glance at anyone who chose to come near her. With Reira or most women in general, her eyes never shifted. Not that she didn't think a woman could harm her, but most didn't approach with such intentions unlike men. Well, not harm per say- but still not something she was willing to entertain when she was itching for a different kind of adrinalin rush.

Her drink slipped out of her hand, and she looked up with a cheshire cat grin as if she was anticipating that - or the woman herself. "I thought you were going to dip after inviting me." she said with a coy little grin. "I figured you'd like something my lips tasted." she'd add to her remark, thinking back at their first meet when she did the same.

Akane pat her side at the couch, offering her a seat next to her while she shifted her attention back to the fight for a moment then back at her. "Look at that, you almost look naked." she joked, pointing the significant similarity in her skin tone and that of the dress, all to get under her skin. "Have many seen what that's like though?" she asked, wiggling her brows as she tried to be playful again, tilting her head a little as if she tried to judge by her outfit, what less of it would look like but kept her comments for later, looking back at the woman to see if she had anything to say.

Out.Of.Chips.

AwkwardGirlHood

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:31 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Reira could feel the corner of her lips curled into a devilish grin when Akane glared in her direction, taking her crimson hues off the fight and focusing squarely on her. Did she startle the demoness, or Akane hadn’t liked the interruption to her choice of fun entertainment. Either way, the night had just become more exciting and Akane could never say that wasn’t true.

When Akane acknowledged that she didn’t believe that she would actually show up, the little succubus remarked, “I was bored and you were dying to see me again.” the redhead took another sip of Akane’s drink. It was unexpectedly sweet for a fight club’s bar drink.

"I figured you'd like something my lips tasted." Reira looked at Akane upon hearing these words. She saw the cheshire cat grin on her face and knew that Akane was playing a game and she put a smile on her face.“speak for yourself” The succubus sauntered over to the couch and sat down. A leg crossed over an another. the skirt of her dress riding up her thigh. For a demoness who claimed to have no sexual desire at all for her, Akane was quite curious about that aspect of her life. As Akane followed her back to the couch, Reira listened to Akane's blabbering about her dress mimicking her skin.

how the dress made her look nude and left little to the imagination for others. How Akane was curious to how many lovers has seen her in that state.

Taking the straw out of the cup, Reira proceeds to slurp the alcohol from the another side of the straw. I'm not the type to keep track of numbers." Brown eyes gazing over to crimson ones. Are you really curious, or are you jealous?"

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
❀► [with : Akane ❀► [where : Nightshade ❀► [mood :Chill]❀►Sharp as Throne + Metal Snake+ Icy❀► [O.ut O.f C.herries : do

ll Neo ll

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:37 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Chatty | I'm speaking to Reira | Where am I? Nightshade | What am I wearing? moody

The night was indeed starting to get exciting, it was with Reira after all. The curious spicy being who might have shared similarities with her in more ways than she'd imagine or admit, but fascinating nonetheless. She pulled her attention from the fight for a little and leaned into the backrest of the couch, which, to be honest, she hoped was clean but- lets face it, with the kind of work she did, there was no doubt she'd have sat on worse. "Does that mean you wanted to see me too?" she asked, dragging the vowels at the end of her "too" as if to play cute or just annoying in general.

"Well, you took my drink." the woman countered to the redhead when she took her drink, smiling wide as she settled down by her. She took a moment to look at her, and then back at the fight, before idly commenting on her choice of outfit or - something more intimate. While it was rather intimate, she had no real intention to try her luck besides poking the bear. It was easier with men, as Reira might admit too, they have such fragile egos and want to take over the first chance they get to show off.

Following those brown hues, she shrugged a little as she heard that response, chuckling a little as she sank into the seat. "Curious I'd say." she admitted, slouching a little as she watched the fight only to keep her gaze off of her. "I'm rather nosy as they say." she added in a playful lilt, "Does it bother you?" she asked, looking back at her as she raised a brow. Not that she was trying to be considerate, but maybe hear some admission of annoyance for her. Maybe it was her way of being nice?

"I bet I sound like a thirsty man right now." she chuckled to herself, realizing how her comments came off. "The..."nice guy" sorts who only want to get into your pants because they feel entitled to." she added with a little grin, "The, I grew up around women, so I know what it's like." she added, hinting towards some of her own encounters with men through some very specific examples.

Out.Of.Chips.

AwkwardGirlHood

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

♡ Memory Lane

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items