Welcome to Gaia! ::

DHW: Dragon's Honor Wrestling

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dragon's, Honor, Wrestling 

Reply Archives (2024 & on)
Chris Breezy returns to wrestling after 15 years!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drive Type Wild

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:09 pm
R&B singer and rapper Chris Brown pulls up to the Chaifetz Arena, home of Saint Louis University's Billikens basketball team. When he steps out of his limo, he is greeted by boos. Interviewer Tea Valentine walks up to greet the singer and get the scoop.

Tea Valentine: "Chris Brown, welcome to Tuesday Night Inferno! What brings you here tonight?"

Chris Brown: "Hey Tea, thanks for having me. I'm here to officially sign my contract with DHW. I've accomplished a lot in the world of music and entertainment, and now it's time for me to conquer the world of wrestling. DHW is where the action is at, and I'm here to make a statement."

Tea Valentine: "Some fans have expressed concerns about your past controversies and how they may affect your reception in the wrestling world. How do you plan to address those concerns?"

Chris Brown: "Look, I've made mistakes in the past, and I've owned up to them. But I'm not here to dwell on the past. I'm here to show what I'm capable of in the ring, to entertain the fans, and to bring a whole new level of excitement to DHW. I'm focused on the future, and I'm ready to prove myself to the wrestling world."

Tea Valentine: "Well, we're excited to see what you bring to the table. Best of luck with your contract signing, Chris."

Chris Brown: "Thanks, Tea. Get ready, DHW fans, because Chris Breezy is about to shake things up in a major way."

He flashes a confident smile before heading inside to make his contract signing official.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:47 am
Chris walks through the arena backstage after officially signing his DHW contract. It's a good thing that DHW's legal counsel wasn't here tonight, not that he's worried about that guy; he has a restraining order against him.

Drogan: "Did international music superstar Chris Brown actually just leave the boss's office? Is he really here to wrestle?"

Nigel: "I would think that's the point of signing a contract with DHW, genius."

Chris heads to gorilla position, where "No Guidance " by himself featuring Drake begins to play. He steps from behind the curtains to a massive round of boos. Breezy soaks it all in, glad to get his fresh start in professional wrestling after 15 years. It took years of therapy to recover from the trauma of the multiple sneak attacks from the man who's declared him his mortal enemy: the Snypa Rifle, as well as that intergender match in another promotion that turned into a five on one massacre.

Brown shakes his head, as he can't believe people are still harboring a grudge against him for a mistake he made 15 years ago. If Rihanna forgave him, why can't these fans? He walks down the aisle, jumping effortlessly onto the ring apron before stepping between the ropes.

Ring announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome music sensation Chris Brown!"

The boos grow louder, especially when Breezy is handed a microphone.

Chris Brown: "What's up, DHW? It's your boy, Chris Breezy, the king of the ring, the prince of pain! Y'all thought y'all knew me from my music, but let me tell you something - I'm here to take over the wrestling world, one beatdown at a time."

The crowd continues to boo loudly, some even throwing trash into the ring.

Chris Brown: "Oh, I see how it is. Y'all still holding onto the past? Let me remind you, that was a long time ago. People change, they grow, they evolve. And that's exactly what I'm doing here in DHW. I'm evolving into the most electrifying wrestler you've ever seen. I'm not just rocking on stage, I'ma rock in this ring too!"

The boos intensify, with some fans shouting derogatory remarks at ******** CHRIS BREEZY!" *five claps*

Chris Brown: "You know, I've faced my fair share of challenges and controversies in the past. But that's just fueling my fire, making me stronger, making me hungrier for success. So, to all the haters out there, keep on booing, keep on talking. Because at the end of the day, I'm the one stepping into this ring, and I'm the one who's gonna come out on top."

The boos intensify and insulting chants ring out.

Chris Brown: "And to all you lames and haters out there, let me set the record straight. You're only hating on me because it's free. You're sitting there in the cheap seats, booing and jeering, but you wouldn't dare say any of that to my face. You're just a bunch of keyboard warriors, hiding behind your screens, talking trash because you wish you had even a fraction of the talent and charisma that I possess."

More boos and chants for his ex, Rihanna.

Chris Brown: "Shut the hell up! You think you can judge me based on some past mistake? You think you can hold me back with your petty insults and your empty threats? Think again. Chris Breezy is here to show the world that he's the future of professional wrestling. And all you haters out there? You're gonna find out the hard way that you can't keep a true talent down."

Crowd: "YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!"

Chris Brown: "You think this is a joke? Laugh it up, broke-a** haters. Stay in your lane and keep your mouths shut. You have no idea what I've been through, the years of therapy, the battles I've fought. The Snypa Rifle, with his multiple assaults on me, the restraining order against him - that's just the tip of the iceberg. I've faced demons you can't even imagine."

(The crowd falls silent, the weight of Chris's words hanging heavy in the air as he continues his tirade, his eyes blazing with defiance.)

Chris Brown: "I ain't scared of no man. Bring on the biggest, baddest son of a b***h in DHW, because mark my words, they'll be the first victim on my path to glory. I'm here to make a statement, to show the world that Chris Breezy is a force to be reckoned with. So bring it on, DHW. I'm ready for whatever you throw at me."

A familiar theme hits.

Woke up this morning...
You got yourself a gun!

The retired Extreme Sage, the Snypa Rifle, who confronted the singer earlier last year, steps out onto the stage in a black vest and black leather pants. Wearing no face paint, his sunglasses are covering those infamous Mangekyo Sharingan contacts.

Snypa Rifle: "Chris Brown, Chris Brown, Chris Brown. Do you ever get tired of pissing me off? It seems like just your breathing alone is enough to set me off. But here you are, signing with DHW, stirring up trouble like it's second nature to you. You talk about the past and forgiveness, but did you forget that you have a strong of domestic violence issues? Did you forget that your history of abuse towards women didn't just start and stop at Rihanna? What about Karrueche Tran? Did you forget her?"

Snypa pauses, brushing his long dreads out of his face before putting them in a ponytail.

Snypa: "I believe you asked for the biggest, baddest son of a b***h in DHW. Quavo from the Migos doesn't fit the bill and I may not wrestle anymore, but I can definitely still kick your a**. And right here in my city, I feel like making Chris Breezy my b***h, so what's good?!"

The fans explode with approval as Snypa slowly peels off his shades, before slowly beginning to make his way to the ring. Was Drako aware when he signed Chris Brown to a contract, that the singer has a long-standing restraining order against Snypa? 👀

Chris Brown: "You're not supposed to be within a thousand feet of me! If you come near me, I'll have yo' b***h a** locked up!"  

Drive Type Wild

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:55 am
Ain't About the Money hits the PA, interrupting the plans of Snypa as the boss makes his way out onto the stage with a mic in hand.

"Hold on a second, I think some things need to be put into perspective real quick. The first being to remind my dear brother I never asked for that I did in fact sign Chris Brown, because frankly, it amused me. Secondly, there's the question of how long restraining orders last, because they're not exactly indefinite. Generally it requires additional court dates and renewals. One has to wonder has Breezy stayed on top of his court appearances."

Drako's gaze winds up on Snypa.

"Now, that will have to be investigated thoroughly by someone who doesn't have a personal stake in all this. Until such time, I'm afraid I can't just let you go down there and possibly violate said restraining order. Especially when that opens me and my company to lawsuits I'm not willing to pay. Also, being that I just signed him, I'm going to need his in ring debut to go off without a hitch. And while he may not be the most popular here, well, maybe we need to see how popular he is at Madison Square Garden. In other words, if there's someone in the back that wants to get their hands on Chris Brown while I settle this whole restraining order situation, someone who doesn't already have a match at Blaze of Glory, perhaps they should make themselves known. Or perhaps they want to make it a surprise. I'm just the guy signing the contracts and booking the matches. But one way or another, that debut is happening."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:51 pm
"Bro, don't do this to me!" Snypa pleads, despite the fact he recently violated the restraining order on another company making its last stand. "This is 15 years in the making!"

Feeling protected by the restraining order, which was updated with a court date a month ago, and now by Drako, Chris Brown speaks. Apparently, he's been feeling himself since his beef with Quavo from the Migos.

Breezy: "Don't let this R&B jazz fool you, Snypa, if it wasn't for that restraining order that I got because you threatened my safety numerous times over the last 15 years, I'd beat your a** all over your own city. Also, you up here talkin' real tough, but let ya boy Chris Breezy highlight a lil' somethin' that Drako also forgot to mention: b***h, you ain't even on the active roster!"

Snypa: "Big talk from a woman beating b***h who got washed by Frank Ocean. Also, didn't you get pinned one, two, three in the middle of the ring by my ex? But you got a point, I ain't on the active roster but I know someone who is..."  

Drive Type Wild

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:33 am
GLASS SHATTERS.

Step up! Cause you're the next one in line for the kill
You don't believe it but I'm betting that you will
Step up! I'll let you live a little bit with the pain that I bring
You know it's only the beginning

Step up! Cause you're the next one in line for the kill
You don't believe it but I'm betting that you will
Step up! I'll let you live a little bit with the pain that I bring
You know it's only the beginning

I'm breaking the limit inside you
Stop begging someone to hide you
Don't run away, bring it on straight to me!

As the glass shattered for the fourth time tonight, the fans became hysterical. The building shook as Disturbed hit the PA again, and from the back in a camo hat, jean shorts, and an Austin 3:16 shirt came the Texas Rattlesnake. Stone Cold had defeated Good Question in an absolute brawl to open the show, and it was expected that he had already hit the road to return to his home on the Broken Skull Ranch. It looks like the toughest S.O.B. in the building had seen enough backstage and was making a b-line down for the ring, heading down the ramp swiftly while seeming to talk some s**t under his breath as he shook his head. He blew past Drako and Snypa to begin with, and as he entered the ring showed no sort of attention to Chris Brown at all -- heading to the corner to climb up and throw up his arms for the adoring crowd. He would step down and walk across the ring, but not before stopping momentarily to look Chris Brown dead in his eyes mid-stride. The Texas Rattlesnake would continue to the corner and throw his arms up again, the hardcam shaking as the fans cheering caused a small earthquake in the building. As Stone Cold climbed down, he walked over to the ropes and received a microphone from the stagehand, his music dying down and being replaced by a non-stop round of cheering. Stone Cold, ever the professional, got on that mic fast and the fans settled down for him.

"Ya didn't really think, ol Stone Cold Steve Austin was just gonna sit backstage, take a sip of a fifteenth damn beer, and just let this yapping of the gums go on all night, did ya? See, Stone Cold was out here at the start of the program, opened up a damn can of whoop a** on a big son of a b***h, and got St Louis shaking from here to damn Busch Stadium. Now Stone Cold aint gonna pretend to know who ya' are, why thay got ya' out here, or what you're doing in this ring. WHAT I said...what you're doing in this ring. WHAT I said, this guy figures himself some kinda singer. WHAT Some kind of musician. WHAT Some kind of sorry excuse for an entertainer WHAT rapper WHAT dancer WHAT showman WHAT So I'll tell ya' what, Chris, ol Stone Cold's gonna do you a big favor right now. Unfortunately you and I got a few things in common, more than I'm proud to admit -- but the biggest thing being, son, I aint got an opponent for the pay per view, and since you aint got one either...Them two up there on the stage can go ahead and make it official, because at Blaze of Glory, the only breeze you're gonna feel is from the ref's hand hitting that mat counting 1-2-3 for the end of the match, and that's the BOTTOM LIIIIIINE, CUZ STONE COLD SAID SO!"

Archives (2024 & on)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games