This is an rp for April Rp Prize! Yugure and Selene!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was a sunny and chilly morning at the base of the mountains. It was a day where Selene wanted to hang out with the fox shifter. Selene walked up towards the mountain and yelled, "FOXY!! I AM HERE!" She then turned to walk to the clovers so she could eat them for breakfast. She glanced at the mountains, looking to the snow. It wouldn't be long before she could see the streaks of sunset colors. It was the fox shifter. He was running down the mountains. Yugure skidded on the snow to turn to the path that would lead off of the mountains. He noticed the little usdia while turning. That is when he knew where to go. He ran even faster, making huge footfalls into the snow. The snow was slowly melting. He did one final jump and land in the mushy snow at the base of the mountains. Some of the mushy snow landed on Selene's head. "... FOXY!" She growls at him. "Whyyyyy? It is wet and mushy!" She pouts slightly, before shaking her head to get the snow off of her.

Yugure chuckled softly. "I am sorry, Selene.. I felt like I had the zoomies like the human's pets do.. " Selene arches her brow at the fox shifter. "Seriously? Anyway.. I heard of some kind of legend that was just told to me.. The killer bunny!" She beams softly. Yugure widened his eyes at her. "... How in the hell did you learn about that legend and still be happy about that? You do know his fur is stained with blood?" Selene frowns softly and nodded at him. "Yea.. I know." She perks up, glancing towards the meadows. "... There has been some wierd noises.. I just heard it now."

Yugure looked up towards the meadows at the same time, walking to it to glance around. ".. Well.. We need to be on our guard because the killer bunny supposedly live in the m--.." The sounds of soft footfalls could be heard "... What in the hell?" He noticed what looks like to be a floppy ears bun-bun. "Selene.. you might want to get behind me. That is a bunny, I think." Selene glanced in the direction of the dappled bunny. ".... That is definitely a wierd oned.. I heard his ears were supposed to stand up straight. I am gonna boop it."

Yugure quickly tried to get one of his tails around her but he was too late. She was already walking to the dappled bunny. The bunny barely moved as if it didn't hear them. Selene slowly walked over to the bunny. "... Are you a mean bunny?" Yugure took a moment to look at the bunny's fur. ".. No blood.. Could it be young?" That is when Selene booped the bunny on the nose making it fall on its hindlegs. "Just what in the hell are you doing?!" Yugure yelped and sighs. "Forgive the little usdia.. She thought you were cute. She doesn't seem to have a fear of you.."

Selene glanced towards the bunny, speaking in an australian like accent.. one she'd heard from humans. "That is a bunny.. You do not want to mess with the bunny.. unless you boop it! It'll do just that.. flop on its legs!" Yugure had to keep from laughing. "..Forgive us.. She is. something else." The bunny tilts his head and nods. "We aren't mean.. We are the good ones. I also know the legend. I have seen the white rabbit myself. He definitely cannot be booped. But thank you for making me smile."

Selene giggled softly. "You are welcome! You seem to be a sweet... " A flash of silver fur could be seen. She widened her eyes when she gets pounced on by even smaller bunny. " ... Wha.. What is that?" She tries to look towards it but it was on her back." Yugure tilts its head. "Oh! That is a bunny too but smaller! We have one in the herd.. I believe." The bunny that was on Selene. "If I could take the girly girly stuff off of me, I would.. but I gotta because it is a rule for the bunnies." It pouted. Yagure smiled and glances at the bunny soq. "From the looks of it, this is your first time seeing a bunny familiar?" The bunny soq nodded. "It is cuter than me!" Selene pipes up. "I don't know about that.. You are pretty cute yourself, Mr. Bunny!" The bunny soq blushed and smiles. "Thank you.. I think I better go back to the bunny herd.. I heard there is an adoption going on.. I hope your human adopt me!" Yugure smiled. "Knowing our human? She will.. " The silver bunny jumps off of Selene. "I think I need to go too.. Thank you for not being scared of us.." Selene watched both of them take off towards the plains.

Yugure smiled. "So we met a nice bunny, hmm?" Selene giggles. "You got that right! We need to have one in the herd, Foxy!" She walked with him to find more clovers.

Word Count: 842!