Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self
Opps! my Manners!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michiru Chiba

Generous Informer

11,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 7:13 pm
我太粗鲁了!Nǐ hǎo! My Name is Michiru Chiba and I like few Anime including Bleach, Made in the Abyss and resent one Juju Kaisen. I also work for animation company that makes your Avatar. sweatdrop I don't like bringing my work up..so... *Bows*
谢谢你允许我来这里!
I mean Thank you for allowing me in the guild! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 4:45 am
Michiru Chiba
我太粗鲁了!Nǐ hǎo! My Name is Michiru Chiba and I like few Anime including Bleach, Made in the Abyss and resent one Juju Kaisen. I also work for animation company that makes your Avatar. sweatdrop I don't like bringing my work up..so... *Bows*
谢谢你允许我来这里!
I mean Thank you for allowing me in the guild! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello there! Bleach is one of my favorite anime-though I'm not sure why. But I keep wanting to watch it over again and again!

That sounds like a cool job! If I could clarify, is it Avatar-the last airbender or Avatar with the blue beings?

Glad to have you with us!  

LotusInChains

Dapper Strawberry

28,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100

Michiru Chiba

Generous Informer

11,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 2:59 pm
LotusInChains
Michiru Chiba
谢谢你允许我来这里!

Hello there! Bleach is one of my favorite anime-though I'm not sure why. But I keep wanting to watch it over again and again!

That sounds like a cool job! If I could clarify, is it Avatar-the last airbender or Avatar with the blue beings?

Glad to have you with us!
Yes..I work on the animation for Princess Azula...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Also, I work on chinese version of SAO or known as "国王的头像".. I mean King's avatar!  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 3:14 am
welcome to the guild!  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff