Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Luis Leone vs ???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 5:49 pm
6th May 2024 - 19th May 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following match is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 1:39 pm
A line of fireworks shot off on stage moments after Kickstart My Heart hit the PA!
When I get high I get high on speed
Top fuel funny car's A drug for me
My heart, my heart
Kick start my heart

User ImageUser Image
Microphone in hand, the man who was none other than the Mega Lion, Luis Leone, stepped out onto the stage followed by his good buddy and bodyguard, Axel!

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.. Welcome to Dubya Dubya Eff, Backlash!" Luis pauses as he swiftly glances up into the audience. "I AM none other than the legendary wrestler, tag team phenomenon, six star athlete, the globetrotter, and let's not forget that I AM the presence of professional wrestling! I am the man that keeps on going, the High Octane, the Mega Lion!" A mixed reaction was received from the WWF audience as he walked down the ramp. "Along at my side is none other than the walking apocalypse in man form, the Atomic Monster, Axxxxxel!"

"Tonight you have the privilege of seeing the Mega Lion go one on one with a mystery opponent, so let's get it going baybay!"

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2024 5:05 pm

~Speakers pumpin', lights flashin', swingin' all round, the Silver Fox gave light jog out center stage!~
User Image
~Stopping in a halt, Guy gave a fast fancy footwork dance, sent out a 180 spin, to pop his collar at an audience that didn't dare jeer his entrance!~
~Cheering to see a rare appearance of the living legend! Jack Harlow approved! Fox has celebrity status connections!~

~Although, Guy Cancer was flipping on the moves! Strutting to the song in dip step!~
~Fox so fly, made a few hops down ramp, led by hip. Tunes rocking along his shoulders, sending him in couple more circles, while in movement!~
~Fans screaming fire! Vocal women rushing hard against aisle barricade, reaching for those tempting toned abs of a fun having Fox!~

Finally! The Fox! Has reached ring stairs! Flashing lights slowed, lowered, and dulled down that heat rising song!

Dipping through rope-nope! Fake out! Instead, he took a foothold on bottom buckle! Arrogantly smiling at the forgettable joke of Power!
Breaking visual from Luis, "Who's this guy?! Ha-ha!" Fox joked to the crowd, laughing in amusement!

Bringing his attention back around to the huffing 'High' Octane, addressing him in a grimy grin!
"Hey, Mega Loser. Guess what?" Queried Fox, then threw a passive hand down. "Naaaahh-eehh.. Ya never gonna guess, cuz yer stupid! Ha-ha! So ah'll just tell ya an' connect the dots for you!
Yer new lezbo sis just let her employment expire! And ah'm outta an employer! But not to worry! One was ready an' waiting!"

Fans reaction receiving well with The Living Legend! Pandering to them with the hit musical entrance, sexual energy, and jokes!
Now he was an officially signed talent, to the WWFG roster! What a mystery reveal!

"He was jolly glad to run through some rapid fire negotiations! Wasn't but a few seconds ago, he requested a favoring deal, for me to mash your brains!"

Hesitating a second to himself, "Was it bash..?" Shrugging his shoulders. "Wutever, results the same. If thinking ain't for you, and I know it ain't.. heads up!

Mic tossed up off to the side, Fox fast climbs turnbuckle rungs and takes an especially high leap, catching some amazing air!

Landing a grandstanding knee and fist, hero pose!
Smack middle center of the ring!
-KA-KLUNK-CHUKT!!-

OH!! WOW!
What in the world?!
The ring collapsed!

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2024 6:54 pm
Axel and Luis shaken off their feet! Referee too! How impactful Fox was!

The Living Legend slowly bring up a hand, raising his chin as well, dramatically removing his shades for the first time!
Opening menacing cybernetic eyes, literally glowing white! Flicking those orange shades away in a whip! Don't need those anymore!
User Image
The Fox arrogantly struts over towards mister silent! Crouching for a second taking grip of the big man's calf, dragging him by a few steps!
Then reality shifted in a stunning feat! The crowd in gasp!

In an unreal spectacle of Fox whipping Axel off canvas, slinging him with ease into the sky!
Rough landing for the poor guy, crashing in a front row fan catch, behind the barricade!!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2024 7:51 pm
A shifting turn to face down Lamebrain Luis!

Shimming off his white jacket, he rose his arms wide in pose!
User Image
"Mecha Fox!"

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces