Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
[Drako Damone] vs Luca Sone Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 5:51 pm
6th May 2024 - 19th May 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following match is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 4:12 am
The lights in the arena dim down as Ain't About the Money hits the PA.

Ahhhh, ahhhh
Ahhhh, ahhhh

blue and white lights begin to flash while a thin layer of smoke comes across the stage and down the ramp. Flames spring up along the set and the crowd begins to cheer

If you know like I know say
Ain't about the money, it's about the power (say)
Ain't about the money, it's about the power (you know like I know say)
Ain't about the money, it's about the power (say)
Ain't about the money, it's about the power

Finally the former World champion steps out into view and the cheers grow louder. Drako Damone looks out over the arena for several moments before starting to make his way down the ramp

Think about it, think about it
Ain't no need to think about it
Get that Money, keep that power
No they not the same thing
Money can be anybody
This somebody, that nobody
When it comes to power
Circle, super small and maintain
Money make em' do it cause of what you give to em'
Power make em' do it cause you told them to do it
Money make you fly, power never die, don't know why
Money can be lost, power never need an alibi
Blood thicker than the champagne
Power in my pride, power in my last name

"..making his way to the ring, from Saint Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 200 pounds, Drako Damone!!"

Drako stops at the end of the extremely long ramp and look around the arena for a few more moments before he turns and walks up the stairs and into the ring, moving to the center to stretch out right into his old pose. Pyro shoots off behind him, a nice flash to the past for him and he straightens up again

When I'm in your presence you can feel the power
Even if this company was built from powder
Girls, kissin, on the couch, women, in the, shower
Surround, myself with kings, you can keep the cowards
Everytime I reminisce, I'm reppin' different bitches
Blood is thicker than water but BS is the thickest
Let the chain round my neck tell my life story
Born into the money but would die for glory
Get ready for the takeover, that face, lip and makeover
That case, that I break open, that great fifth like Beethoven
If you, wanna get it poppin', I can be in the team
Thirty-four, in a, rocket cause Hakeem's the dream
(Get it? They don't get it)

The Soaring Dragon walks to the corner and steps up onto the second turnbuckle, covering his eyes to look out into the crowd of cheering fans.

Oooh, we're makin' moves
You're only doing what my power let you do
You see that money isn't everybody's thing
When it comes to power, can only be one king

Finally, Drako steps down and removes his vest, getting some stretches in as his music slowly dies out and he awaits the arrival of his opponent  

Drako Damone

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 1:29 pm
Shoot to Thrill
The main lights dimmed as the music played over the PA. A blue spot light came to life, passing over the audience until it hovers over, finally forming a bullseye forming over Drako!

User Image
Finally, a figure stepped out onto the stage, the blue lights raining down over it. Suddenly a pair of LED glasses came to life along with a similar looking emblem coming over the titantron. Luca Sone stepped further out onto the stage as the words Huntress flashed across the titantron and over the emblem. The Lioness held up both hands up, pointing at either side of the audience, holding her fingers up like guns as series of fireworks went off on stage.
User Image
"Weighing in at 120 pounds, residing in Mexico City, the Azure Huntress, Luca Sone!"
Luca stepped off the stage as the crowd erupted with cheers from the explosive entrance. She walked down the ramp, crossing from each side of the ramp to give high fives and handshakes to a few of front row audience members. The Lioness slowly made her way down to the ring, giving her fans as much attention she could spare. As soon as she approached the ring, she immediately ducked under the bottom rope and rolled in.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 11:26 pm
Drako has been out of the ring over half a year now and his first opponent back is indeed a flash from the past for him. Not a bad way to get back into the swing of things.

The Soaring Dragon ties his hair back out of his face and waits for the bell to sound and to see how Luca wants to kickstart their rematch from the Royal Rumble in 2023  

Drako Damone

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 3:20 pm
The Blue Blossom was finally getting a rematch from her most disappointing loss, and the only world title opportunity she ever received. Coming off her loss from Wrestlemania, maybe this was her chance to get back into the title picture.

Pulling her jacket off, Luca approaches the center of the ring, ready to get things underway.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 3:38 pm
The bell rings and the match is under way. Drako also approaches the center of the ring, more or less letting Luca take the opening move of the match  

Drako Damone

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 1:48 pm
Stepping in towards her opponent, Luca would fake to the right before suddenly spinning around, attempting to slip behind Drako and sweep the leg!

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 11:18 pm
a nice fakeout sweeps Drako's leg from under him. probably not a move that Luca should expect to keep him down long, as the former champion kips right back up and winks at her.  

Drako Damone

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2024 4:46 pm
Luca didn't have much time to notice Drako's wink at her. As soon he hopped back up, the Huntress leapt up as well, looking to knock the Dragon down once again, this time with a dropkick!

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 12:52 am
Drako had let Luca get the opening move and she'd certainly taken advantage, but it was time to remind her why she lost the last time. As she leaps up for the dropkick, the Soaring Dragon reaches up to catch her legs, taking a slight step back to allow her to fall to the mat. However, he was aiming to perhaps put her down quick, as he attempts to keep hold of her legs and turn her right over into a boston crab submission hold  

Drako Damone

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 6:28 am
The Huntress hit the canvas without hitting her mark . Normally she was right back to her feet in an instant, but her feet were caught in Drako's grasp as he attempted to go for the Boston crab. What, submission this early? Yeah, it would be the coldest day in hell. Along with kicking her legs, Luca planted her forearms on the mat and immediately crawled forward before springing for the ropes.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 9:48 pm
Drako wasn't surprised to find Luca scrambling for the ropes. As such he releases her upon reaching the ropes and backs off to the center of the ring, a smirk on his face.  

Drako Damone

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 2:51 pm
With the submission being released, Luca glanced back at Drako as she used the ropes to pull herself back to her feet.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 10:07 pm
Drako moves back in as Luca is pulling herself up with the ropes and looks to quickly catch her arm with the aim to irish whip her across the ring to the opposite ropes. Should this go as planned, on the rebound he'd aim to launch her with a back body drop  

Drako Damone

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 7:54 pm
The Blue Blossom, grabbed by the arm, is whipped towards the ropes. Speeding up on the return, Luca would suddenly leapfrog over Drako as he ducked down and continue to the ropes ahead. Rebounding once again, the Lioness would leap up to attempt a hurricanrana!

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff