Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Finally! Farewell?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 7:11 pm
With fans buzzing over the finish of AVZ and Butler, their attention soon captivated by WWF's titantron coming to life!
Playing out a melody from the footage, replaying Luca Sone-Leone embracing Emiko in kiss, pursuing forward to a deep passionate dip!

Waltzing out onstage, microphone in hand, brimming with an enamored smile, as Emiko Sone-Leone made way down ramp, while video continued to play.
User Image
Light on her toes, upping the steel stairs, she pauses to adjust her shades, wistfully smiling and giving a wave at a ringside kid, before ducking in ring.
Taking a pace around the ropes, happy to see them no longer sharp and wired to deafly explode! Emiko, slowing her walk, she began to talk, with the music stopped.

"I just thought.. this being the land of love, maybe you'd all like to see what true love looks like."
Emiko brazenly bragged, calling up a light reprisal by few fans.
"I myself just can't get enough of that grand.. like a dream.. breathtaking moment."

Slowing to a stop at center ring, her smile washing away, Emiko waved her head in shake.
"Alas.. This is not what I am here for, no. It is.. to clear up confusion, that resulted of my Wrestlemania match.
Yes, we all saw Thelka Mandl decimate Queen Oni's.. uh.."
Placing hand to head, rising a bit of an embarrassed grin.
"My head, into the canvas, with her mighty Endlösung and pulled a pin for the un, deux.. trois."

Counting off digits popping from palm, Emiko slanted her head in wonder.
"Yet, Miss Mandl was marked with a loss?" Sone-Leone queried, as she set her face on sight to the massive screen.
"Let's go over the footage shall we? I'll be sure to help guide you all along, quite simple really."

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 5:20 pm
Quote:
Ever crafty, Queen Oni avoids the dropkick in sidestep!
Thelka's feet hitting first crack of explosion!
Smoke bursting, filling air and subsiding, as quickly as it came!
Taking advantage, Queen Oni dives in for a feast, catching Thelka in an inverted arm lock!
Chomping on upon forearm, leaving lovely decorative denture dimples in the skin of Mandl, eliciting a roar of pain.

"Oh, seems we're too early in. Let's bump this."
A snippet from edit, jumps past boring stretching, and right to the action, action, action!

Quote:
Thelka thumbs the only eye, led to a beating on Oni!
Multiple powerful clubs sent down against the surgically repaired neck of Oni!
Queen Oni, backing in retreat, an arm attempting defensive cover!
Thelka snatches her up in an up and over, Saito suplex!
The demon, Oni, left writhing on the matt, clutching her damaged neck!

"Y'see, how cowardly she is?! Right away with trying to cripple people! We can't be having all that, crippling talent like that!"
Emiko caught up in the past, shortly forgot she had a point with this video! "Oh, right!"
Whirling a finger to move forward, toward topic at hand. "Let's go, let's go." WWF Production cuts onward!

Quote:
Thelka callously brought Oni up by her hair, making for an Irish whip into the ropes! Reversed! The big Austrian hit into another thunderous explosion!
Thelka's body tensed up, as she crumbled to the mat!

"Ha! That's nice, but come on." Emiko mused, yet pushed to make some progress!
Production skips out on taunts, slaps, grapples, reversals and other peculiarities of Queen Oni.

Quote:
Oni landing Thelka again, in a vicious German suplex!
Unable to capitalize, Thelka rolled to rise! Oni briskly up to her knees first and brought the giant down, with a low chop block!
Queen Oni let loose her savagery! Clubbing, gnawing down on the bigger woman's ankle!
Using her long legs to kick this pestilence off her, sent Oni staggering backward into the ropes! Exciting fans with a third thunderous explosion!

"This is embarrassing.." Emiko covering her face in classic facepalm.
Whether it was yet still not where she wanted the footage to be or the sight of her going feral!

Quote:
Commentary mentions of hearing loss, went unheard by a deafened Oni, crawling on canvas, trying to recover!
Thelka, taking this moment, directing traffic to an outside Key!

"What? It's still going? I thought we went over this?! C'mon.. what monkey is working this?"
Snippet! Snippet!

Quote:
The ring now scattered by a load of light tubes! A barbed wrapped table! Barbed kendo! And a large leather sack!
Oni intercepting a barbed kendo, meant for Thelka, now taking on whirling whips across the back!
Welting and tearing at flesh! Sending the agonized Austrian to hands and knees!

Snippet, snippet, snippet. Only a few seconds had passed!
"Alright! Play the scene that everyone wants to watch again.."
Emiko folded her arms in resignation!

Quote:
Queen Oni standing over Thelka, waist now unbelted, hand now wrapped with it, and proceeds to whip Mandl like a mule!
Back again, taking assault! Screams of suffering torture cringed the fans bloodthirsty ears!
A final, finishing strike, much to the delight of the crowd and the chagrin of Thelka, went against the derrière!
Leather lighting a fire, firing out in a roar of anger, The Beautiful Spectre powered herself to her feet and tackled Oni into the ropes!
Generating an enormous, deafening boom! Evoking fans into a crowd chant!
"HOLY s**t!"
"HOLY SH-"

"PUTAIN DE MERDE!"
"PUTAIN DE MERDE!"
"PUTAIN DE MERDE!"

Without Emiko's insistence, and perhaps at inspiriting of the crowd, production scene cuts onward!
Past the chants and Thelka's struggle in extricating herself from her opponent.

Quote:
A horrifying display of only glass breaking shots shown by Thelka, destroying all light tubes over the body and head of Oni!
The merciless stomps edited out, finally laying out a scene of crumpled Queen Oni, covered in a pile of blood and glass destruction!

"PUTAIN DE MERDE!"
"PUTAIN DE MERDE!"
"PUTAIN DE MERDE!"

Production well versed in experience of their edit controls, tossed aside the slower paced drama build.
Thelka's tired steps to her leather sack, for a reveal to hundreds of tacks.. snippeted! Gone!

Quote:
The Giant Austrian, Bestie in Menschenhaut, now in complete control!
Holding the Enigmatic Monster's head up by hair and fed her maw with shoveling handfuls of tacks!
Thelka Mandle assisted in force, aiding the glass covered and bloody body of Queen Oni, to chew!
Blood dribbled out and over her inky black lips, dripping off her chin, as a smile grew up Oni's cheeks!
A blinding spray of delicious blood! Oni fed Thelka's eyes! More than just viewing pleasure! And now Thelka was robbed of her sight!

Hardly bothered, Thelka grimaced to this vile act and responding by kicking the tacks out Oni's bloody maw! Causing an expel of more blood!

"SANG! SANG! SANG!"
"Blood! Blood! Blood! You've had your fun!" Emiko chanted back at the fanatical audience!
Redirecting their attention to her!
"Now this is where, that oversized fool lost!!"

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 5:13 pm
Quote:
Wiping the Queens blood from her face, Thelka half blinded, worked at setting up the barbed table!
While a beaten, blasted, tore up, Queen Oni weakly rolled her body toward apron, where she limply slips off the edge like a limp noodle!

"Watch closely now! Or you'll miss it!" Emiko pointed out intensely, not wanting to have production replay this again for slow focusing fans!

Quote:
View from another cam, not previously captured live at Wrestlemania, of Oni collapsing against floor in a crumple!
Rolling halfway under ring, then crawled the remaining to disappear! Was that a pulling hand on her waist!?
Footage froze and video reversed to pause, exposing a gloved hand, quite similarly exact, as what Queen Oni wears!

"See! Y'see that?! That hand?! Huh?! Yeah, uh-huh." Eagerly confirming the unwinding mystery, to be one of shady play by the one and only..
Smugly nodding, a cue for this nefarious play to continue! Fans began to boo some, not appreciating the spoon feeding reveal!

Quote:
Key would not allow Emiko any shenanigans! She simply wasn't having it this time, as she stuck a hand in the dark!
Pulling out Oni, dragging by her back! A blood smeared Oni, seemly only dusted in glass now, who wasn't having it!
Kicking her foot free, Oni fluidly sat up to leap off feet in a jaw racking, flying elbow and knocking Key backward over barricade!

Responding to the crowd's disdain, during the Key and not-so-Oni confrontation, Emiko defended her actions!
"What?! You think I'm going to let Oni go on and break my body for a victory, when I was to be wed in an hour or so?! Puh-leeze! Don't be so selfish!"
That did it! French fans happily upped their volume, in a booing roar!

Quote:
Then rolling back in-ring, what was believed to be an Oni, too worn for her corkscrew scissor kick, Fatality..
Was really, obviously now known to the French audience, Oni-Emily, scooping the heavy Thelka up in a straining fireman carry!
A wood cracking drop! Piledriving that large woman into her own splintering, barbed table set up! What a twist!

Yelling boos, continued on from the crowd! Wanting the real deal, the authentic Queen Oni!
Not caring of Oni-Emily's step in for wreckage! No longer misled, as the duped Wrestlemania fans were!
"Yeah! Alright! Let's spitball to finish here!" Called to production, conceding to the unrest demands of her audience.

Quote:
Oni-Emily immediately went for the cover! Thelka, ripping her own skin off, as she breaks the count in a kick out at two!
!-cut jump-!
Standing center ring, as Thelka painfully pried herself free from the barbs, Oni-Emily cheezly played up Queen Oni! Cackling crazedly in bloody delight!
Be it, her body barely bleeding, merely wiped on and huffing from recent exertion!
The crowd roars! Not by roused up from Oni Emily's laughing performance, but an emergence of a little body, pattering her littler feet down the ramp in race! Salem Croft, not far behind, the ever protective father bear!
!-cut jump-!
Kyra smothering her face into Oni-Emily's scar lacking stomach, waist hugging arms in squeeze!
"Momma, stop! You've done enough!" Kyra shouted up to a face that only looked down in question. "Who you?"
Taking advantage of this distractive family affair! "Out of the way child!"
Hands of Thelka spun Oni-Emily in a break away turn Kyra, giving a gift to the gut, in form of a boot!
Stepping forward in embracing set up! Thelka Mandl delivers her devastating STO DDT!
Die Endlösung!!

!-cut jump-!

Referee slaps the mat for a third time! Commentary loudly exclaiming the obvious!
"THREE!"

"And there you have it.." Stating in conclusion, as the titatron screen returns to its 'WWF' logo loop.
"Due to time constraint, they had to move right along for other talents time. Soooo.. only those in attendance, saw Thelka exit and Oni reenter.
The, Queen Oni. Resulting in Mandl abandoning the match, she lost by forfeit. Too bad."

Pointing to entrance, then to where she stood, Emiko ends her final explanation in a shrug.

In a sudden drop of shoulders and arms, as if completely unburdened!
She steps to the ropes, in feigned exhaustion, and leaned back against them, tilting head back.
"Well, this sucks." Mic hand flops back down, as she combs a hand on top of her skull, before continuing again.
"This is a load off, but I have more to share." Pausing, Emiko rights up her head, slanting face at entrance.
"Didn't want to share this with anything else, or anyone. Sorry, my love."

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 9:23 pm
Pushing her back off the ropes, Emiko slightly bound off to momentum a spring in step.
Stepping right back to center ring. Staying silent for a moment, a bit in thought of just.. "How do I say this..?" Came an escape of her contemplation.

A nod in confirmation, to self, Emiko Sone-Leone rose microphone in hand closer to those dark pitched lips. Reiterating..
"I'm sorry Luca, my love. This time you won't shake my resolve, no encouragement to continue on.
As you once did, last year at Fastlane, where I was on the verge of retiring. Gambling my Wrestlemania match, on whether I push on or quit. Yes, my now loverly wife.."

Emiko mused, looking away from the audience, that had sinking hearts, knowing where this was going and dreading it!
Setting sight to entrance, she took a breath, before speaking on.

"Bewty Blue, forgive me. While you prepare for your match, I thank you now. Thank you for motivating me to strive for my goals."
Emiko brought up a palm, at her eye level. Extended fingers spread apart.

"Goals that.. were right there, quickly within reach.. soon in hand. Yet, my motivation tallied far too much in hand and I.. cracked."
Fingers coiled into a tight fist! So gripped, her balled hand shook!

"The toll, truly heavy and punishment severe. Embarrassing my family, disappointing my love. Glory forever lost to me."
Drawing fist to temple, her chin bowed lightly in grimace, with pain wavering voice.

"I regret my choice on that day. If I could go back.. even if it would be the simplest defense Drako had, and a shameful bout. I would do it different."
Watching her remorseful fist lower back down to her thigh, she raised eye, returning to entrance.

"I would've gone down that ramp, faced Damone, as an honorable competitor.
Not have shamed myself. And to every talent in the back. Truly. I am sorry. I am. Drako Damone, honestly, I do, apologize."

Releasing an exhale, after uttering her word of repentance, Emiko clenched her jaw, face hardening.

"But.. what's done is done. I've done my best to carry on, trudge through the mess I've fallen to. And am grateful that I have.
I have my beautiful wife and my contract unsigned.. I have nothing more to do here within WWFG.
Thank you to the talent in back.."
Diverting attention from stage, Emiko set slow turning pan, at all the fans surrounding her. Watching her. "Thank you.. all."

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 9:26 pm
Before any crowd response could be made in thankful appreciation-!
In a rather quick succession, lights shut off row by row, until the entire arena was left in a pitch black!!

"Ka-haw! Haw-ha-ha-ha ha ha he-he heeee! Kekeke!!"
A cackle of wickedly hollow laughter, went echoing throughout the darkness!

To where Emiko Sone-Leone stood, white eyed, LED lenses glowed!
"Only, Oni Queeeeen!"

Luminescence returning, as lights clicking back on! Creating a reverse of the blackout!
With sight restored, the canvas was clear from any presence!

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games