Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Geezer Craft Corner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you crafty like a fox?
Yes! I'm a sharpshooter with my glue gun!
55%
 55%  [ 39 ]
Ehn, I occasionally have glued myself to the carpet.
44%
 44%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 70

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:22 pm
I finished the floor in the hall on Sunday, I put down vinyl flooring and base boards and the trim pieces where the floor meets carpet and other floor types.

One more thing looking good.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:13 am
Slightlyfoxed: your eggs are goregous and nifty. I'm not clicking the link, I prefer to think of them as mysterious and beautiful objects

Lil-Jo: your kitchen is coming along goregously. I've never had the patience to remodel/rebuild, so I admire you.

Rhiannon: your pottery is beautiful. As talented as you are though, I think the real key to your success is your ceo wink . You know when I put up the picture of that dog for "mud puppy" in the Gimme Gimme game I had NOT seen your journal. lol  

Blackwing Rose

Jendaya

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:28 pm
Lil-Jo
I finished the floor in the hall on Sunday, I put down vinyl flooring and base boards and the trim pieces where the floor meets carpet and other floor types.

You have been working hard - I hope you rewarded yourself with a good bottle of wine.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:34 pm
Wow ~ kitchen is definitely getting there ~ that's a lot of work, especially with the heat. Glad to know you're taking breaks as we'd hate to see you get sick overdoing it. 3nodding heart  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:34 pm
Jendaya
Lil-Jo

You have been working hard - I hope you rewarded yourself with a good bottle of wine.

actually... the box of wine in the fridge did just fine to hit the spot...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:38 pm
Lil-Jo
Jendaya
Lil-Jo

actually... the box of wine in the fridge did just fine to hit the spot...

biggrin  

Jendaya

Sanguinello

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:46 am
i'm a cross-stitcher.. and i make things for my pets (not clothing lol, soft furnishings lol) but thats about it  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:34 am
I used to do a lot of cross-stitching when my sons were younger. Mostly small pictures and some baby gifts. smile

Have more pottery pictures up in my journal, folks. Go visit! Comments welcomed! 3nodding  

Rhiannon2006

Umberella

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:01 pm
Beautiful pottery.

I found a piece I made in 10th grade at my mom's house. Looks like something a dog barfed up after eating a tennis ball.
rofl
Sorry. I'm in a goofy mood today.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:35 pm
Quite alright, Umberella! Thanks for the comments! You should see some of my early attempts. I thing the word catiewampus (sp?) covers most of them.

biggrin  

Rhiannon2006

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:21 pm
You have some good stuff.. I wish I had the chance to get back into hobbies and crafts again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:16 pm
wow, crafts...

Well, i LOVE crafts - i love rubber stamping (cards, xmas ornaments, art), decoupage, sewing, and decorating my home with all these things are up there w my fave crafts.

But with a husband AND kindergartener around, i simply hate having all the clutter of supplies. It just drives me beserk to make a mess that I'll hafta clean up! So I seldom do any of it.

These days I kinda focus on an outlet of my fave hobby, which is photography (no pun intended). I make digital collages out of my pix so that my distant family can see not just a few pix of my kid, but the context of an event or whatever. Its a lot of fun.

ps Martha Rocks!

Copper Forrest

Warnersister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:32 am
I do cross-stitch and embroidering in wool from time to time. I make the patterns myself with tracing paper (e.g. from posters), then onto graph paper. That way I've managed to produce some embroideries of KITT, Darkwing Duck, Bonkers, Count Duckula, Danger Mouse & Sonic biggrin

The next project is to learn how to knit again - I found a pattern for a Starsky-style cardigan on eBay that I simply have to try out smile Technically, I should have started in Spring so it would be ready for Winter, but there you go...

DW  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:13 pm
This is my craftness....
User Image

I collect the 80's My Little Ponies and buy the new ones to customize into my own creations. I also knit a little and draw.  

Isbjorn

6,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

wtf its kae

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:17 pm
    nice ponies! O.o

the most i can do it handmake greeting cards. if i can learn to draw better, i will do more styles, but right now, they're made of card stock and scrapbooking paper. sweatdrop

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff