Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply THoR
Meet The Crew (9/2/06)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:11 pm
Hiya, and Welcome to the Guild!

We the crew would like to introduce ourselves:

BlackMN "Black" : Guild Captain, Owner and the person who started THoR. On Gaia most days from 9pm (PST) to Midnight. She's a girl of few words but don't let that scare ya'

GamingLord "GL" : Vice Captain, been around for way too long xd He checks in way to late at night ninja stealthy like a ninja ninja you might run into his posts from Midnight to 3am (EST), 9pm to Midnight (PST) -that's the same as Black for those paying attention-

Taru Shinjaria "Taru" : Crew, I've been around off and on from the beginning of THoR and am on Gaia randomly throughout the day usually around Noon, 7pm and 10pm - the wee hours of the morning all (PST) I'm either around a lot or not at all it seems ninja but I try to be on at least a few times a week 3nodding

psychotic__Gal : Crew, 3-5pm (PST) during the week and randomly on the weekends yay, more daylight crew members xd and a good random RPer and probably one of the few crew members to not be normally on Gaia, super late at night xd (...actually...I am a late nighter too...psst...I've also been here since the beginning...)

Samurai Rock!: Crew, um... she's a bit of a sparadic crew member and unlike most of the crew spend most of her time in the guild in the main forum instead of the RPing sub-forum, She's running most of the random threads in the General Discussion forum from the Avatar Contest to the Random pictures thread, just wound up that way somehow... she's on randomly throughout the day and another Crew Member in the pacific time zone...

Orchidsdance and Dragonmun : Crew... but these two girls are awfully busy lately, so we'll just say they're on vacation from THoR at the moment and give them a break 3nodding

Don't be afraid to PM us about things!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:23 pm
Yes I know it took me over a month to notice this or maybe I noticed it before and never said anything razz ...last edit 6-6-06...666 xd  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:36 pm
hmm... I'll be on vacation from

July 21- July 29

just to let you know  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:22 pm
In case you're wondering where I've been lately, it's mostly at school and work. Some days I go to school early and get home late...so on weekends, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays I'm usually on at my normal time. The rest of the week is up for grabs. Usually past 11pm Pacific time...so I'm not on long on those nights. The range for me is still accurate though, so I didn't change it. razz  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
THoR

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers