Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Animal Lovers Guild
Link List and Important Information *Suggestions Needed!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ailinea

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:45 am
Alright, we have more links. Anyone else have any other ideas?

I also would LOVE to add reading material. Any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:22 am
I like to sign up as an expert at rats.

(And I know some about lynx, dogs and cats)  

ChemieChan

Milkshake-in-a-Cup

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:09 am
ok i won't call my self and expert but i know quite alot about the giant panda... whee  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:15 pm
Will do! Thanks guys! ^^  

Ailinea

Milkshake-in-a-Cup

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:52 am
smile ..no, thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:26 am
Here is a biggie. Career fields related to animals. See I want to go to college and get my degree in Vet. medicine. But the prerequisits require so much science that I was wondering if there is a science field related to animals I can get a degree in first.  

Yume Keraun

[Gross]Face

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:07 pm
I have a website... it changed a bit but its... well its kind of an animal news like website. It has some pretty cool info on it to... and its not a part of PETA.

www.animalliberationfront.com

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:53 am
[~Used_Romance~]
I have a website... it changed a bit but its... well its kind of an animal news like website. It has some pretty cool info on it to... and its not a part of PETA.

~*Sighs and shakes head*~

It IS a part of PETA; not directly, but has been funded, applauded, and is supported by Ingrid Newkirk, the director of PETA.

I know you have your own opinions and everything, but it really saddens me that you actually agree with this stuff. I know we've had our say to each other about these things in other forums, but have you ever actually researched something before you agreed with it? ALF is almost as horrible as ELF, which I posted links to articles of in another thread. I don't see how you can condone such senseless and stupid violence to people. The people who carry out these acts of violence don't think; in the link I'm going to post later, they mention that ALF activists freed 2,000 minks from a mink farm and set the free. Do you know the ecological damage they can do to this earth and other animals?

I'm not sure if you're totally in agreeance with all of this stuff, or if you're just being led like a little puppy into a false sense of security. These are NOT friendly groups, and do more harm than good to the animals. They have the right idea, but the wrong way of utilizing it. I suggest in the future that you research such extreme groups before supporting them. Unless you truly do support these groups and you have researched them, then I can only hope we don't find you in prison for murder for firebombing a store in the future.

Here is the link I think you should check out, from a reliable source. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Liberation_Front Wikipedia works wonders. Also, you can just go to Google or MetaCrawler and type in what you want and you'll get a wide range of links with articles for such things. Good luck and I hope the latter of my assumptions isn't true.  

Ailinea

MonkeysThrowTheirPoo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:13 am
Well I'm the monkey boy and here is a few links. Nothing deep and informative, but deff enjoyable for the other monkey lovers out there....*cough*yolantasiu*cough*cough*.

http://www.modernhumorist.com/mh/0011/monkey/

.....and for those of you who need a pick a pick me up for a sad friend

http://www.egreetings.com/display.pd?bfrom=1&prodnum=3015579&Searchstr=monkey&path=36012&st=t&

ENJOY!
-MTTP ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:23 am
Ailinea
[~Used_Romance~]

~*Sighs and shakes head*~

It IS a part of PETA; not directly, but has been funded, applauded, and is supported by Ingrid Newkirk, the director of PETA.

I know you have your own opinions and everything, but it really saddens me that you actually agree with this stuff. I know we've had our say to each other about these things in other forums, but have you ever actually researched something before you agreed with it? ALF is almost as horrible as ELF, which I posted links to articles of in another thread. I don't see how you can condone such senseless and stupid violence to people. The people who carry out these acts of violence don't think; in the link I'm going to post later, they mention that ALF activists freed 2,000 minks from a mink farm and set the free. Do you know the ecological damage they can do to this earth and other animals?

I'm not sure if you're totally in agreeance with all of this stuff, or if you're just being led like a little puppy into a false sense of security. These are NOT friendly groups, and do more harm than good to the animals. They have the right idea, but the wrong way of utilizing it. I suggest in the future that you research such extreme groups before supporting them. Unless you truly do support these groups and you have researched them, then I can only hope we don't find you in prison for murder for firebombing a store in the future.

Here is the link I think you should check out, from a reliable source. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Liberation_Front Wikipedia works wonders. Also, you can just go to Google or MetaCrawler and type in what you want and you'll get a wide range of links with articles for such things. Good luck and I hope the latter of my assumptions isn't true.
I don't really understand the PETA I have never heard of it. All I know is they defend animals but in the wrong way.  

Milkshake-in-a-Cup

Kineta Storm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:41 am
ok, my hamster is working over time, and since i would like to hand out a awsome breedable pet to the winner of the upcomming contest, I started thinking, perhaps we should see about getting one or more breedable pet designers, to join the guild, and set up shop in it, and then have a place where all the pets could RP together.

what think you all?

(if this is not the best idea, i'll just pick out a really awsome non breedable aminal)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:59 am
i know a bit about tigers  

[ April.Ericsson ]

Shiloh1991

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:50 pm
Hello blaugh I have 2 links! this one www.mountaincaribou.ca is to protect the mountain caribou--> here you can learn about the issues and how to help 3nodding

This one is to help the Spirit Bear --> http://www.spiritbearyouth.org/nextstep.php?page_id=25

This link has information about the issue and how you can help 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:59 pm
www.arav.org/Directory.htm Association of Reptilian and Amphibian Vets

www.herpvetconnection.com Herp Vet Connection

www.fetchavet.com/ Fetch-A-Vet (this list had herp and normal vets)  

Yume Keraun

Mabez

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:21 am
ok dats good info 2 kno .........  
The Animal Lovers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items