Reply The Animal Lovers Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-The Drug-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:36 pm
hey my names brittany. I'm going into 9th grade. I have 5 cats, 2 dogs, and a hamster. I love to play with them. I also play guitar, skateboard, snowboard, write, draw, run track, and do lots of other things.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:33 pm
Pretty_EMO15
hey my names brittany. I'm going into 9th grade. I have 5 cats, 2 dogs, and a hamster. I love to play with them. I also play guitar, skateboard, snowboard, write, draw, run track, and do lots of other things.

Welcome blaugh

`Becca`

Heart-Burnt-To-Ash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:58 pm
Hey everyone. Im MCHK but you can call me MC. Im 16 and I really love animals. I cant have any pets though cause my mom is allergic to them. Its not so bad cause when I move out of my parents house Im planning on having pets. Ha ha ha. My moms probably not gonna be able to visit me too often. But oh well Ill just have to visit her. Ok well I just wanted to finally introduce myself. Oh and Im so sorry if Im not on all the time cause my computer recently broke, so the only time I can come on is when I go to my friends house. Again I apologize.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:21 pm
MCHK
Hey everyone. Im MCHK but you can call me MC. Im 16 and I really love animals. I cant have any pets though cause my mom is allergic to them. Its not so bad cause when I move out of my parents house Im planning on having pets. Ha ha ha. My moms probably not gonna be able to visit me too often. But oh well Ill just have to visit her. Ok well I just wanted to finally introduce myself. Oh and Im so sorry if Im not on all the time cause my computer recently broke, so the only time I can come on is when I go to my friends house. Again I apologize.

mrgreen Welcome!
There are still animals you can get that your mother would not be allergic to xd

`Becca`

Heart-Burnt-To-Ash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:09 pm
`Becca`
MCHK

mrgreen Welcome!
There are still animals you can get that your mother would not be allergic to xd

like which ones?  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:12 pm
MCHK
`Becca`
MCHK

mrgreen Welcome!

like which ones?

xd Fish, turtles, hedgehogs Im sure there are lots out there waiting to be loved... research blaugh  

`Becca`

Wings Akimbo

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:32 pm
Hey. I was a former member of this guild, banned for inactivity, until I was invited back in an act if great virtue. I am grateful.

So here's the details: My name is Alanna. I'm fourteen, rather loopy, allergic to the sun (Well, not really. But close enough.), and a vegetarian of awesomeness.

I like to hug people. A lot. It's actually one of my favorite hobbies, though I get glared at a lot for doing it.

I think that life is fantastic.

I wish most people were my friends.

And I have a cat named Shadow.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:19 pm
hi my name is jen and i have 4 cats and 3 dogs. my cats r peanut butter, echo,lurch, and pebbles. my dogs r elijah keshia and muffasa. i love animals! i also love making friends.  

U-zu-ma-kiNarutoRendan1

Kalathandra

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:22 pm
Hi my name is Melissa, still have one year till I can head off to college. I have a cat and a couple of fish, my parents won't let me get anymore animals crying
My cats name is Snowy..........she's pretty old by now but we still love each other.

I've loved animals ever since I learned what they were, but I especially like marine life. Ever since I was 7 I've wanted to study the marine animals, not dolphins though, I've never been a big fan of dolphins. When I go off to college I want to study sharks and squid, I'm really strange, but I've always loved sharks they are so beautiful.

Before I die I actually want to go swimming with a Great White, it is my dream.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:23 am
i love animals!! >w<

(uh dur >w<)

my dream is to become a vet/writer mrgreen

my books will be animal stories mostly, or expose animal cruelty and racism. mrgreen  

The Lights of Seoul

Spring--time

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:02 pm

Hi. I'm Kat.
I'm not that special.
I'm vegetarian and I really, really like a boy named Kevin.
My favorite animal is a red panda. Or a pig. They're cute. <3
I don't know what else to say...
So I won't say anything.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:59 pm
Hi! I'm Stacie, and I'm 16 years old. My favorite animals are cats. I actually work as a roadie for local bands right now, but I also volunteer at the SPCA, and work in my neighbore's stable taking care of horses.
Besides animals, I'm also really into writing, music, and art.

Annie Havok-Morphine

Kierstien

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:33 pm
Hi! Yay I was accepted into this wonderful Guild! I'm so excited to meet you all!

Well, my name is Kierstien and I am 30 probably like the oldest person ever on Gaia.. but it's really fun! It is my favorite and only website I visit nearly daily.

I love animals, I've been around them my whole life (And wow that's alota years!) I dont claim to be an expert of anything, but I have owned nearly every animal you can legally own in my lifetime.

I had almost a zoo at one time, now I just have mostly rats. I dont have alot of time to devote to them like I used to since I have a Five year old, most of my time is spent with her. But we play with our Six rats together every day.

here's a pic from when they were just tiny things:

User Image

I also have 2 goldfish and one flame tetra, and two cats. One inside/outside and one just outside. He guards the house from dangerous predators like bugs and things (Dont tell him they are just insects, he thinks he is King of the jungle hehe)

The flame tetra is a mean little booger.. He kills anything that is put in with him within 12-24 hours! Dont ask me.. he's a 1 1/2 inch fish with an entire 10 gallon tank.. I guess he just doesnt like to share. So he finally won, I wanted to flush him a few times but I just couldnt do it. So now he lives happily by himself in a 10 gal tank.

And our rats, we have 2 boys and 4 girls The boys are Junior and Curly (He's a rex rat so of course) The girls are my favorite of all time: Peanut (silver), and her babies that are left are named Dora(she was the first to start exploring the cage:black hooded), Dana(tan hooded) and Moose(agouti)

I was really surprised at how many different colors she had! We had 11 babies, one black, four brown, two silver, one tan, two black hooded, and one tan hooded. The dad was a black hooded, but unfortunately I bought him from petco and he was older than I thought.. He only lived about 4 months total before he passed away from old age sad

But Junior looks just like him (hence the name) so I'm really glad I breed him before all that happened. I'm not a breeder, but it's really really hard to find a good pet at pet stores, and there are no ratteries around me, believe me I've checked. So I took the two best I could find in hopes that I could make really sweet rats. And it worked, and I gave all but 5 of them away to friends and family. In pairs of course smile

Anywhooo, I'm very glad to be here and I cant wait to share stories, hear stories and look at adorable animal pics! I have alot of pics, and actually I have a video on my profile of the babies during one of their first pea diving lessons. All of them didnt quite have the hang of it, but that is definately their favorite thing to do!

But I think I have talked your head off long enough, I'll give someone else a turn smile Thanks for listening and I hope to see you around!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:39 pm
I forgot to mention!!!
I LOVE to play role playing/fantasy games online.
I like writing and reading and I find it a very enjoyable thing to not only read, but also make my own stories up! It's more fun when you have a partner that thinks kinda like you do, and/or are around the same level as you are so that you can get the most out of both sides of the story.

Anyways, that's really enough about me.. Reading more about you guys!
bye for now!  

Kierstien

Roufette

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:58 am
Two words. Squee! <33

Well, my name's Roufette, but y'all can call me Rouffie, Rouf, or any other crazy nickname you can pull out of my name. Immza sophmore in a highschool and etc. blah blah blah.

I absolutely adore animals. I am one of those people who likes animals so much more than people that she wants to go study them in reclusive places. I have my entire life planned out. Cornell or McGill for vet school, then 5 years vet work before I pack up and head out to a wolf reserve or some other wonderful place to study the native habitat that I will live with for like 40 years and become the next Jane Goodall (my idol <3).

Oh, and then there's Tobo. I have a puppy name Toby who is currently biting my feet. He is a shih-poo, non-allergenic for my sis, and a year old. And I love him to death. He owns the house and gets away with pretty much everything. I'll post a piccha later. whee

The Animal Lovers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff