Reply The Animal Lovers Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eeyorelover96

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:36 am
Hi, I'm Kate and I LOVE animals. They're all so cute! I especially love puppies.
they are adorable. I hate seeing animals get abused and treaded badly. It's so horrible.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:49 am
hi i am jenn i am in school but i opened an afterschool club that studies animals and hold fundraiser to help abused animals. i love all kinds of animals my fav are kitties (big and small)  

heartlessbitch3

Larvie

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:36 pm
Hi... I am Dora
but you can call me Larvie
my other guild dump for no reason
idk why
well hope you wont dump me

i came into this guild cause of love for animals...
i love animals thats why i cant bare to eat 'em...
glad to be into a guild who loves animals...
so long...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:08 am
I'm Helen ^^.
I love animals <33
I live in a quiet place in Michigan.
I'm 19!
In a year, I'll have finished my degree in Accounting and Business Law.
I'm addicted to videogames.

We have a lot of reptiles/amphibians. They are all my precious babies <3

This June, we are driving down to a family farm in Indiana to pick up our baby arctic fox.
I know it's a long time from now, but we're both (me and my boyfriend/roommate) really excited! It's like being.. oh, I don't know... 5 months pregnant and eagerly expecting <33

TinyChinaDoll

DelightfulCatastrophe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:08 pm
Hey!
I'm Paige.
I'm 16, a sophomore in high school. I work part time, I'm in the band, I'm in Track & Field. I throw discus and shot. I enjoy running, but I don't run for the team.
I have 2 cats, a tuxedo and a calico. The tuxedo is Jynxy, and the calico is Cali. I also have like, a bazillion fish.

So yeah!
biggrin

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:27 am
heya,,
my name is HaraEmi
its actually my japanese name
im from the philippines
im 14 years old
i have 2 dogs
1 is a Japanese pitz its a male
the other one is a Labrador its a female..
hmm..
i love animals.. xd

:lol

sweatdrop heart heart

`-HaraEmi-`  

HaraEmi2

jessicat12

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:19 pm
hi, my name is jessica lam, and i LUVV animals! currently, we have no pets at home, but we DID used to raise 9 baby red eared slider turtles. and bfore that, we had siamese fighting fish. now, we foster little kittens! they're adorable. ^^ and mayb while ur reading this, check out my art shop? ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:48 am
Greetings! My name is Aedren. I'm not just an animal lover, I'm a lover of life in general. I believe everything has a purpose...even ticks, fleas and all annoying little insects, even if I haven't figured out their purpose yet. I even have a cup called the "Bug Cup" with which I use to scoop up bugs that get inside to return them to the outside.

I currently have 5 cats (three were strays, two were rescues), 2 dogs (both rescues) and a rabbit that we rescued when a neighbor decided to release it.

I also volunteer at a local rescue.  

Aedren

Whiskey On A Sunday

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:34 pm
Lets see, my name is Manda, but please call me Whiskey, as I hate my real name. I'm 21, and I'm a CNA. I live in central Florida. My favorite color is pink. I have 6 pets right now. Abby, is my 6 year old pit and my baby, Elvis is a 10 year old black and tan hound, and little Bella, is my 3 year old white schnuzer. Abby and Elvis both live with my dad, well, Elvis is his, and pit bulls aaren't allowed in my apartment complex. And I've only recently rescued Bella. I also have three very pretty bettas, all named a Mr. Fish variation. And I'm waithing on a local animal shelter to get back to me about three lovely rattie girls. I absolutely adore animals. And I'm usually trying to bring something home. Actually, I have my eye on a little bobtail cat, thats been in a shelter for a few months. After that I promise to stop... maybe. I've recently discovered that I can't have kids, so I guess my animals are my babies... I hope that not too unhealthy.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:09 pm
Hi!
My name is Jasper! And as you can see in my avatar, I'm a GIRL!!!! (Lot's of people mistook me for a boy already just because of my name... sweatdrop Oh well... xd )
Any way, I'm currently fourteen and I'm known as the animal addict in my circle of friends... LOL xd
My favorite animal is the wolf and anyone who knows me in real life, knows the fact that I'm an animal obsessed... xd
I'm currently in second year high school and I'm studying Biology (Which I think is the greatest subject in the world 'coz you get to study animals!!!! YAY!!!)
When I was younger, I loved animals SO much that I insisted on buying this veterinarian book. biggrin Even though I couldn't understand the scientific terms back then... xd
I used to have a "mini zoo" (as my parents and friends called it back then) in my back yard. I had lots of animals!!! I had rabbits, hamsters, chickens, Mina Birds, love birds, doves, pigeons, ducks, dogs, cats and SO many others!!! biggrin Sadly I had to give them away....
crying crying crying 'Coz my grandfather got sick... crying crying crying But I'm happy to say, i gave them to good owners! biggrin
Now I currently own one Labrador, eight Border Collies and Japanese Spitz, two rabbits and 20 fish! biggrin  

lonewolfjc11

The Animal Lovers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces