Where are you from? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where are you from?
  Sure I'll tell
  No, I'll make something up.
  Are you kidding! Don't you know there are crazies on the Internet!!!
  Gold Please!
View Results

animanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:39 pm
Im from Virginia in the USA. What other parts do people live?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:12 pm
Houston, Texas (although originally from California).  

slightlyfoxed

Marty Nozz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:25 am
Chesapeake, VA. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:09 am
Well, currently from Minnesota, previously from California, and in about a year we are planning a move to Texas.  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Warnersister

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:16 am
Lil-Jo
Well, currently from Minnesota, previously from California, and in about a year we are planning a move to Texas.

Minnesota? Cool! Home of MST3K, MacGyver, Rocky & Bullwinkle and 3M! Oh, and Prince.

I'm from Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham, UK. I am a denizen of Bristol, however. We have our own River Ankh when the tide is out in the Avon...

DW  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:05 pm
i live in Lincolnshire, an eastern county in the UK, but my home town is Bournemouth, down on the south coast 3nodding  

jellysundae

animanic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:21 pm
Lil-Jo
We have our own River Ankh when the tide is out in the Avon...

DW

Ah, a Discworld fan I see!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:33 pm
jellysundae
i live in Lincolnshire, an eastern county in the UK, but my home town is Bournemouth, down on the south coast 3nodding
*drools at the bangers and taters in the siggy pic....

*is by birth till she was 9 from new zealand, been in texas since then. (have british and new zealand citizenship, I am half scotish)  

Elspeth Telrunya

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:54 am
I'm truly paranoid about the amount of bill collectors on my tail right now, but I can say that I was born in Denver, Colorado, USA and lived for sometime in that armpit of the world, Portland, OR (I had a few friends there that I like to think of as the roll-on deodorants of my wasted life.)

I recently spent three years in San Luis Obispo, CA which I do not wish to discuss, and have lived off-and-on in Pueblo, CO and Kent (in the UK), but only for about a year each. Stayed with relatives, you see.

Right now I live in the, uh... midwest/southwestern US in a shoebox studio apartment trying to pay for way too many errors in judgement.

I can see mountains.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:58 pm
WA State... and no, not Seattle *wishes they'd hurry up and make that city/county it's own damn state.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

icebrat

18,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:47 am
Michigan, USA  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:49 pm
Australia.  

pixie65

Original Gaian

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Catira Norr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:58 pm
Originally Scotland, now living in Houston, Texas (via Bermuda and New Orleans)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:59 pm
Harbone
I'm truly paranoid about the amount of bill collectors on my tail right now, but I can say that I was born in Denver, Colorado, USA and lived for sometime in that armpit of the world, Portland, OR (I had a few friends there that I like to think of as the roll-on deodorants of my wasted life.)

I recently spent three years in San Luis Obispo, CA which I do not wish to discuss, and have lived off-and-on in Pueblo, CO and Kent (in the UK), but only for about a year each. Stayed with relatives, you see.

Right now I live in the, uh... midwest/southwestern US in a shoebox studio apartment trying to pay for way too many errors in judgement.

I can see mountains.

Ah, a rebel! A man after my own heart.

"Freedom's just another word..."  

animanic

Introduction Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items