The Hall of Fame Ceremony Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:57 am
*HBK stood on a podium in a crowded room.*

Welcome to the 2005 Hall of Fame Ceremony. Today we will honor the legends of this business. Five of you will have the privlege to stand next to the Immortal Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Cowboy Bob Orton, and many other legends. Remember: You are the best there ever was, the best there ever is, and the best there ever will be!

Tonight's first inductee is a very dear friend and like all friends, we have our differences. Please welcome the Master of the Ring, Edge!

*HBK and the others started to clap.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:03 pm
"You Think You Know Me..."

::The strobe lights hit on the stage and Edge makes his way out to his entrance theme::  

Leprechaun86

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:06 pm
Leprechaun86
"You Think You Know Me..."

::The strobe lights hit on the stage and Edge makes his way out to his entrance theme::

*HBK extended his hand toward Edge.*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:56 pm
::Reluctantly, Edge shook the hand of the Heartbreak Kid::  

Leprechaun86

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:14 pm
Leprechaun86
::Reluctantly, Edge shook the hand of the Heartbreak Kid::

*HBK took two steps back and waited for Edge to make his speech.*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:46 am
::Edge stepped to the podium::

I'm not going to come up here and tell you about my career, if it wasn't deserving, I wouldn't be here. Instead, i'm here to tell you all that the ride isn't over for me. Starting at Wrestlemania, the Edgeheads will see a rejuvinated GM of Raw. I'm pumped, and in the best shape of my life. Come hell or high water, I promise all of you, I will once again enter the World Heavyweight Championship picture. And I also promise that I will earn it. So tonight, I say to all the world, bring it on.  

Leprechaun86

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:42 pm
Leprechaun86
::Edge stepped to the podium::

I'm not going to come up here and tell you about my career, if it wasn't deserving, I wouldn't be here. Instead, i'm here to tell you all that the ride isn't over for me. Starting at Wrestlemania, the Edgeheads will see a rejuvinated GM of Raw. I'm pumped, and in the best shape of my life. Come hell or high water, I promise all of you, I will once again enter the World Heavyweight Championship picture. And I also promise that I will earn it. So tonight, I say to all the world, bring it on.
\

*HBK smiled.*

Our next inductee is Rhamm.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:00 pm
::Edge stepped away from the podium::  

Leprechaun86

Pharaoh Ramases

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:18 pm
*Godsmack's "I Stand Alone" hits and Rhamm, wearing a suit and dark sunglasses, comes out with his belt on his shoulder. He walks over towards both Edge and HBK and offers his hand to both*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:32 pm
::Edge shakes his hand, glancing only once at the World Title::  

Leprechaun86

Pharaoh Ramases

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:47 pm
*Rhamm shakes his hand and notices Edge looking at the belt, then steps up to the podium and removes his sunglasses*

Ladies and Gentlemen,
It is a great honor today to be inducted into the WWF Hall of Fame. I've worked long and hard to get to where I am and to earn what I have, as have the other 4 inductees. The hours of torment on the mat, the numerous hours of training, the friends we've made and the enemies we've made......so much work that I can't express. But, right now, I'm at the top of my game and I guarantee that, though I'm in the Hall of Fame, I'm going to be here for years to come. Thank you.

*Rhamm steps down*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:11 pm
*HBK smiled and shook his hand.*

Our next inductee is Lita!  

Rich Harden Oakland A

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:17 pm
"No you don't know what its like... Welcome to my life."
*Lita comes out and makes her way to the ring, taking her time. She smiles and steps inside, over the second rope.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:21 pm
::Edge is there waiting, he sits on the second rope and lifts the top one for her smiling::  

Leprechaun86

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:00 pm
*Once in the ring, Lita gave Edge a quick kiss and then continued over to where HBK was standing, offering her hand*  
Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff