Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Final Fantasy XI

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Worth buying?
  If you're into Final Fantasy.
  No, not really...
  I love it, you should definately play!
  It's just all round great
  Not all that great, but it's still worth looking at
View Results

Seltox

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:35 am
I heard that this was kinda a big...err...flop? I still want it anyway.

My problem is that i have a download limit on my internet (500mb a month) and i was wondering how much it takes to play.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:30 am
As of now, I know it's more than 6gigs to install. I personally believe that it isn't worth the $12.99 you have to shell out a month for it ($1 more for each character or tetra master). There are too many other better MMO's...such as WoW, Lineage II, Guild Wars (It's free), City of Heroes/Villians. Also, after level 10...you have to party in FFXI...the game has NO solo value. So in my opinion, unless you have a bunch of friends who play it regurlarly...go buy another game.  

Kalynn_Sachiel

GujinGG

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:45 pm
alot,really!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:25 am
if your really into ff and have a ton of time to play online the game is alot of fun, if your life me and just love ff and don't have alot of time it's still fun you just wont get anywhere very fast. unlike WOW, you have to be in a party for large parts of the game and thats not always the easiest thing in the world to find, but i'm having fun, and they just added choco raising so life is good  

misled_youth11683

RowdyRukia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:43 am
hmm FFXI...it would be a whole lot better if the servers would actually grant EXP after battles. im sorry bt 50 exp for getting my a** handed to me is just discouraging. but if they put this limit on players, well..they'll make more money(it'll take players longer to lv up thus more month fees). now that ffxi has chocobo raising im all up to give the game another try! I heart Chocobos!!! yay! is it me or are the graphics on the pc version so so? maybe itsmy comp but the visuals look abit liney. great subject here guys!  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games