Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:14 am
User Image

Here the road runs from north to south into a forrested area. You can hear the sounds of birds singing in the distance. To the north the forrest seems to thin out and to the south, east, and west as far as you can tell the forrest continues into the distance. There are a few woodland flowers here and there and occasionally you can see a butterfly fluttering past.

Head North up the road
Head South down the road

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:40 pm
~When I first arrived.~
This place seems too peaceful for a murder to have happened here, I thought to my self as I continuned south.  

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

Mr. If

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:35 am
Detective If pauses for a moment to enjoy the sunlight that filters in through the leafy tree tops before he continues southward.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:12 pm
*contiunes south*  

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dangerboy3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:44 am
Dangerboy continued south.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:48 pm
*continues south*  

Mentally Unstable Kitten

suizome

Romantic Hunter

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:24 pm
Suizome's Previous Post
She looked around and shouted, "Towards the forest!" She ran deeper down the road into the forest like a speeding bullet.

The girl at a pant stops and hear's the birds. It was quite interesting and she sat down for a few minutes in the bushes jotting down some inspiration for her story about average joe's becoming gods of a parrelle universe and then continued down the road skillfully fast yet slow.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:13 pm
Eventually the two stop and look around. "Ugh... Anzie-chan... where've you taken us?" the Gwee asked, greener than usual.

Anza steadied her breathing before answering "I... don't know... but its obvious we're in a forest. We might as well keep going south. Maybe we'll find another inn or something..?" she suggested and continued walking south.

Her tired Gwee barely stayed aloft long enough to land on her head and curl up into a ball. "Wake me up when we get... *yawns* where ever we get..." he said tiredly and fell asleep.

Anza smiled Silly little one... thats okay, you just sleep... gather your energy... she thought feeling all mother-like and walked southward. Enjoying the songs of the birds and feeling the sun on her skin.

(Continued south)  

Anza9996

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100

NoMoreFangirls

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:30 pm
A traveler stops and looks around.

"It's so peaceful here. Maybe I'll come back some time. But tonight, I think I'd like to stay at an inn"

He continues south, occasionally stopping to pick a plant or another, then either storing it in his bag or eating it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:07 am
(looks around and picks up some fresh berries)these seem nice im gonna keep them as a momento from this trip

i think ill head back ill come back here tonight  

Lochness Blogster

Marhae

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:49 pm
Feeling that it was time to leave the woods, she headed North, wings rustling. After she was out of the woods she would be able to drift along on the wind again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:06 pm
My curiosity forces me to go deeper into the forest. I hope not to encounter any trouble or danger there!

I take one last look behind me to the meadow before disappearing into the thicket of trees...  

butterfly star mist

unique_chick

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:34 am
=)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:23 am
She had hit the forest. The graveyard must be soon, she thought. Zphal hoped it was. If anything, she was getting on edge from NOT having seen any zombies yet. Were they organized? Was there going to be an ambush? She shoved the butt of her shotgun deeper into her shoulder, testing the scope on a few trees and branches.

"Come out, come out, where ever you are!" she whispered urgently to the foliage.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:25 am
hm i went to the forest no clues here but there was signs of the all mighty guildmaster being here. i most follow her path to find what i looking for.  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff