Counter:
100%
 100%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 31

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:11 am
User Image

You are in the cobblestone square of a small village. In the center of the square there is a fountain and huge lemon tree! In fact you didn't know lemon trees could get that big! A stone wall surrounds the little village and most of the buildings that front the square are backed against the wall. To the east there is a little two story gate house that guards the entrance to the village and there are a few homes to either side of it. Along the northern wall there are four different shops. To the west along the wall there are three more shops. To the south there is a little restaurant in the southwest corner and a bakery in the southeastern corner. Between the resturant and the bakery there is an archway in the stone wall that leads to another section of the village.

Head East through the Gate House and leave the village
Head Southwest to the restaurant
Head South through the archway
Head North and enter the music shop
Head Northeast and enter the home by the gate house
Head Southeast to Rusty's house

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:01 pm
*wide eyed* I ...want ...a ...lemon! *reaches for a lemon* NO! *twiches* I can't. I have to continue my investigation. *looks sadly at the lemon.* I'll be back!
*heads to Rusty's house.*

I found some good clues against Rusty. I think I'll go check out the resturant.

Aerona was very helpful. Though I didn't talk to her. I think when I have time after this investigation, then I'll buy a lemon cake from her. *drools* Lemons.
*Goes toward house near gate.*

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:50 pm
*wide eyed* I ...want ...a ...lemon! *reaches for a lemon* NO! *twiches* I can't. I have to continue my investigation. *looks sadly at the lemon.* I'll be back!
*heads to Rusty's house.*

I found some good clues against Rusty. I think I'll go check out the resturant.

Aerona was very helpful. Though I didn't talk to her. I think when I have time after this investigation, then I'll buy a lemon cake from her. *drools* Lemons.
*Goes toward house near gate.*

Let's see what clues have I gathered.
There was that cork that I obtained from Rusty house. It was the same year as the bottle from the shed with the rope and other missing tool. And he was near there recently because he had to have bought an orange smelling candle from that hut.

Plus, Rusty has some sort of wine obession, and there was some sort of alcholic beverage at the murder scene. I also found some rope hems in the grass on the road to the bridge where Ilsa was found. There's also a branch that was recently cut off of the tree.

But what about the cat fur? There was black cat fur in alot of places. But where did it come from. Edward has some strange cat obession, with his cat skulls and all, but that's all I can find out about him...

And what was with that lighter that was buried in the woods? I don't remember anyone who smoked. And I still can't figure out a motive for any of the suspects...

There's still something missing. But what? I think I'll keep on looking around.
*Enters music shop.*

There doesn't seem to be any help from anyone. They all seem like ghost. They must be shaken about the murder.
*goes past the archway*

*leaves town*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:35 pm
*he disided to search the town in a counter-clockwise direction, and headed north east, into the home*  

Malcom300

Malcom300

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:22 pm
*he exited the house, and headed north, into the music shop*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:17 am
Luna stood there, looking at the little village in front of her. She loved the little shops and she couldn't decide, where to go first. After realizing that she had sung a song all the way, she decided to enter the music shop.  

Lunarill

([Insane~Kraken])

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:28 pm
*picks a lemon.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:33 pm
A new person entered the small town..."hmmm...Another town..-sighs- Maybe I can stay here for awhile..." Then the stranger walked passing the shops and the houses of the people living there..."-sighs-" She then saw a huge lemon tree "-shocked- woah...this tree is kinda..umm...big...mm...i guess i can climb up there..." She then climbs up the tree and saw the whole place..."mmm...i'll rest here..-giggles-"  

Heartless Mushykin

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:20 am

This is more like it, Ame thought to herself as she stepped through the gate house into the village. This place was populated by people, or had been. There was bound to be zombies here! She wasn't sure if she should be happy or scared about that. For one thing, she didn't want anyone to get hurt. On the other hand, she was equipped with all of these weapons and wanted to use them on something.

She past the lemon tree, her eyes growing wide. They were huge! She'd never seen a lemon that big before in her entire life and doubt that she ever would. It seemed like a sin to pick such fantastic fruit. It was like it was forbidden. If she ate it...she wasn't sure. She didn't think anything bad would actually happen. Or else, she hoped.

"I think I'll go into the restaurant." If there was a zombie, she could kill it. If there were still humans, she could get some food. Either way she would win.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:00 am
Ah! Mr. If smiled to himself as he walked across the village square. Things looked pretty much just as they had during his childhood.

As he walked along under the unusually large lemon tree a large lemon fell out of the tree hitting Mr. If in the head. It didn't really hurt. Lemons aren't very hard, but Mr. If paused for a moment looking around to see if anyone had been watching. The few villagers in sight were busy going about their day. Mr. If picked the offending lemon up and stashed it in a poket before heading to the cafe.

EDIT: Mr. If left the cafe angered by what he had heard. The indignity of it! He hurried to the east out of the village.

Mr. If

Itzrio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:59 am
Glurf smiled, looking around. He saw Rusty's house, and was a bit suspicious. "That's one of those suspected murderers, right? I'm looking for zombies but...Never hurts to look." he said, walking to Rusty's House.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:31 am
"Wow... will you look at this, Lucifer..?" Fairlee murmured appreciatively as she looked around, her steps slow and lazy as she moved forward into the village. It was the first lively place she had seen since stepping off the train; the Inn didn't count in her mind. People were scurrying around uneasily, unnerved by something or other. As Fairlee moved forward whispers of a murder reached her ear... and were easily shrugged off. Not like it was any of her business.

Oddly quiet, the blonde first made her way to the center, where the giant lemon tree held court. She stopped under its branches and gazed up at it curiously, hands planted on her hips. The lemons looked back innocently, swaying gently on the subtle breeze that had managed to defeat the surrounding buildings. The cheerful fruit held her attention for several long moments before she turned away with a sigh. Lemons couldn't be easily eaten; such a shame.

Mind still more on her stomach then her mission, Fairlee made the executive decision to check out the restaurant first.

"It's the most suspicious place here by far. I can tell; I have a keen sense of knowing when people are suspicious." she informed Lucifer as she moved through the crowd, either not noticing or ignoring all of the mildly alarmed looks she was getting. "I'm sure we'll find many clues and suspicious things, as well as many tasty and delicious things. Everyone wins!"

Lucifer, who in a fit of irony was looking more and more like a saintly sword with each passing moment, endured her obvious drive to feed with a martyred silence. Apparently he knew when to hold his nonexistent tongue.

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Molecular Atrophy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:07 am
Everything was as quaint as the pompous gatehouse entrance, cobblestone paths and gas lamps that loomed high before each turning point. The Lemon Tree was surely a must see- with its big trunks and broad branches, the produce was plump, cheerful, and... huge.

A Lemon surely couldn't get that big. . . . Unless the tree is mutated by growing agents or was preserved from the Jurassic era.

Artemis's second guess was ludicrous, though: everybody knew that there weren't any Lemon Trees on the Jurassic era. But one couldn't be too sure- has anybody lived that early and passed on his or her knowledge for generations? The Ice Age must have cryogenically preserved them.

Artemis could smell roast beef, the scent lingering around her was enough to make her empty stomach churn. Pit. Pat. Pit. Pat. Artemis scampered up to the tree, reaching a slim hand up for a lemon.

She couldn't. The tree was just gigantic! Admittedly, Artemis had spent the last of her money on that blasted bottle of Vodka, the rest of her wad of cash was on a train to somewhere...

Artemis crouched down low, inhaling the tart scent and jumping up high with all her might. Her tender hand reaches a textured Lemon, and pulls the object down along with her.

Thank gravity...

Artemis landed flat on her behind, the lemon rolling off a few inches away from her.

...I take that back.

She crawled up to her belly for the lemon, grasping her bright and sour reward on two hands. It's surely heavy... Artemis took a gaping bite, giving off a yelp and a sour face, as she tossed the fruit away.

"Blegh!" She wiped her tongue with her clean hand, recomposing herself and patting off the dirt on her bottom.

"I'd have to get myself a free meal," Artemis said, arms crossed along her chest, striding with poise onto the busy Restaurant. Her determination didn't falter, and with her tattered and more than exposing shirt, she'd surely get one good roast beef platter.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:43 am
Her business at the Restaurant was well spent. Aerona was clearly no man- but a woman who sure knew a whole bunch of stuff.

Artemis took hasty steps onto the archway, planning on scrutinizing every suspicious bit of lawn grass in this all-too quaint village.

There was definitely something wrong behind this serene and nice facade.

"I'd single out every part of the village before heading for the graveyard," she swallowed her confidence and approached the quiet archway, yellow owl eyes now serving sentinel on trees as Artemis held on tighter to her tan leather holster, ready to hurl a machete at any suspicious looking individual.

Molecular Atrophy

Molecular Atrophy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:55 am
The music shop was Artemis's next destination; after every area in the village has been submitted to her questioning, she would try her hand - and her life - at the graveyard.  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff