Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:32 am
"Heya! Welcome to The Lemon Tree Cafe!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aerona, the owner of the cafe.

The front of this restaurant is mostly open so it has a nice airy feel. It has a series of large doors that open to the village square and a lot of the tables are out front on the cobblestone pavement. You can smell the aroma of fresh baked lemon pies and other foods coming from the kitchen.

Leave the Cafe and go to the Square  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:55 pm
Quote:
User Image
Oh the smell of delicious warm fresh pie is overwhelming in this little restaurant! Maybe, just maybe you could score a free slice by singing a delightful carol for the shopkeep, Aerona...

Roll 1-7.

Clue

There are no clues here. But you may want to ask Aerona if she knows anything about the murder.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

monalisa80

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:12 pm
"Hello," says a weary traveler. She examines a lemon pie for sale and turns to the owner of the cafe. "May I have a slice of that delicious looking lemon pie?"As the traveler eats, she says, "Have you ever heard of a woman named Ilsa?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:50 am
monalisa80
"Hello," says a weary traveler. She examines a lemon pie for sale and turns to the owner of the cafe. "May I have a slice of that delicious looking lemon pie?"As the traveler eats, she says, "Have you ever heard of a woman named Ilsa?"

"Oh, Isla? The girl that was murdered? Poor thing . . . Her body was found in that creepy old house and she was murdered by the river right? Or was it the other way around? So many rumours, you know."

Strideo
Crew

digital fetish

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:46 am
the girl across the room looks up, licking a fork covered in yellow cream from her slice, and says "I've heard a lot of rumors too. Did you know Ilsa??" she asks Aerona.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:18 pm
*Aerona turns to the girl*

"Sorry, I only met her briefly. We didn't know each other very well at all. I used to see her around every once in a while."

Strideo
Crew

...[N].ight.[R].ain...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:57 pm
Then...do u know someone that is close to her?Like a friend?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:05 pm
*Just as Aerona is about to respond there is a loud crash coming from the kitchen. Aerona rolls her eyes in frustration.*

"Arrgh! The new busboy Kevin is sooo clumbsy! I'm sorry but I have to go! If any of you are looking for answers about that poor girl's murder then maybe you should make your way down to that creepy old house in the forest."

*Aerona rushes off to the kitchen*  

Strideo
Crew

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:23 pm
*listen to the converstion between the other cutomers and the keeper. Notes information and leaves as quietly as she entered.*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:24 am

Ame walked into the restaurant and didn't see any zombies. She did see a woman however. She had the same color eyes and hair as Ame but in a dramatically different style. She wore a grey bucket hat with a pink buckle. Her shirt and skirt were a shade that was a cross people purple and pink. It looked rather nice on her. She had a flower pinned to her front. Her shoes were black Mary Jane's and Ame noticed she was wearing socks.

"Uhm..." Ame looked around. "I can see there are no zombies here. I'd better be going." She smiled at the woman and decided to leave and check on another area. She could eat later.

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:28 am
"Good luck then!"

*Aerona waved after the recent visitor and sighed*

"Business has been in shambles ever since the zombie outbreak . . ."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:23 pm
not hearing what was said earlier.

what do you know and you better talk if you know whats good for you. *holding her neck against a knife.*  

disliker of the mary sue

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:32 pm
disliker of the mary sue
not hearing what was said earlier.

what do you know and you better talk if you know whats good for you. *holding her neck against a knife.*

"YEEP!"

*Aerona knocked the knife away in a panic and skidded across the room through the door to the kitchen with surprising speed slamming the door behind her. Her muffled voice could be heard from behind the door*

"Seriously! That is some MAJOR anti-social behavior! Please take what ever you want but leave me and my staff alone!"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:29 pm
hm oh sorry girl according to my pda i on the wrong mission. sweatdrop  

disliker of the mary sue

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:35 pm
*The door creaked open to a thin crack as Aerona peeped out*

"Um, so it's safe to come out?"  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff