Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:58 am
"Come in! Welcome to Marvelous Musical Instruments!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Griffith, owner of the music shop.

This is a shop for musical instruments. There is a great variety of instruments cluttered about on wooden shelves and hanging from the wall. You can see everything from a dusty accordion in the corner to a piano against the far wall. Many of these instruments seem to be fine antiques with intricate ingravings, but some of them are very simple and plain.

Leave the shop and go to the square  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:52 pm
Quote:
User Image
As you come into the music shop, you realize that Griffith, the owner of the shop, is playing a Christmas musical on his flute. People have gathered in the store to sing along. Why not join in?

Roll 1-6.

*smiles polietly and looks around before she heads back out the door*  

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

Malcom300

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:59 pm
*he walked in and started to look at musical instruments, mostly orchestra.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:33 pm
*Looks around slowly then makes my way towards the door*  

gothicmassacre

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:27 am

Ame entered the music shop. Once again there were no zombies. She glanced around the room, intrigued. She'd always like music, but she'd never been a musician. Some people said she had a pretty decent voice, but she wasn't sure.

She stepped into the room and walked around. There were so many instruments in a jumble disarray she wasn't sure where to look first. Her hands traveled over an old piano, the ivory keys yellowed with age.

She wanted to stay, wanted to look at more things. But she couldn't. She had a job to do. Sighing, she headed back to the square. She'd keep trying places until she found a zombie.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:59 am
Definitely nothing suspicious; a nutty, shaken shop owner was suspicious, but he held onto his dear fragile tongue like it was his soul.

He took to walking away from Artemis a dozen times she tries in vain to approach him: the man seems to take Artemis as part of the living dead.

Grunting and kicking a drum set's bass and leaving a gaping whole, Artemis pushed the door and buries her itching hands on her pockets.

"Nutter," comments a disgruntled Artemis Danver.

Molecular Atrophy

Paranormal Dreamz generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!

Paranormal Dreamz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:00 am
kiarados
Quote:
User Image
As you come into the music shop, you realize that Griffith, the owner of the shop, is playing a Christmas musical on his flute. People have gathered in the store to sing along. Why not join in?

Roll 1-6.

*smiles polietly and looks around before she heads back out the door*

*sings a carol*  
xParanormal Angelx generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:29 am
kiarados
Quote:
User Image

Roll 1-6.

*carols*

xParanormal Angelx

quick12 generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 1!

quick12

2,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:59 am
*picks up a guitar and starts playing it*  
disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:43 pm
* sings silent night.*  

disliker of the mary sue

-xFraGz- generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!

-xFraGz-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:08 pm
Lady March Hare generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:56 pm
The very minute the door closed behind them Fairlee froze, becoming the quietest she had been since she had awoken on the train. To emphasize how rare this was the dragon on her shoulder looked at her quizzically, but didn't speak up at the warm, almost blinding smile that crossed her face. Crimson eyes closed, and Fairlee took a deep breath as she let the flute music flow over her, taking her back, back...

"Fairlee..?" Lucifer murmured, nudging her cheek with his nose.

"This reminds me of home..." the dark elf breathed in a sigh.

"Hey now... don't you know its bad luck to linger in doorways?" a voice called out to them before either could continue. The red headed man everyone was crowded around, who could only be assumed to be the shop owner, lowered the flute from his lips as he smiled at them. "We're having a Christmas musical of sorts back here... you're welcome to join in!"

"Whoa!!! They're are people in here?!" Fairlee started badly as she finally acknowledged that they weren't alone.

"Cold must have gotten to you... I keep the heater running all the time. You have to maintain a constant temperature to keep musical instruments in good shape after all. Come, come... I'm Griffith, and this is my store. These are just a whole bunch of town's folk... and patrons, of course!"

"Nice to meetch. I'm Fairlee, and this is Lucifer." she replied, gesturing to the dragon with a thumb.

"Hey." Lucifer, though not always the most social of creatures, said with a nod.

"The pleasure's mine. Come on, now, join the circle... you two know Silent Night?"

"I think I've heard that one..." Fairlee said as she moved to obey, beaming in the face of the first group she had encountered that hadn't treated her like they thought she belonged in a straight jacket.

"I'm sure you have, Fairlee..." Lucifer agreed before leaning in to whisper in her ear. "We'll definitely get some wishes out of this bunch... try to do better then last time, ok?"

"Yeah, yeah..." Fairlee giggled as Griffith raised the flute to his lips once more and began to play. On cue the small group of singers voiced the lyrics, so into their melody that they didn't even notice that the two new comers had started to glow.

"Silent night, holy night
All is calm, all is bright
Round yon Virgin Mother and Child
Holy Infant so tender and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace
Sleep in heavenly peace

Silent night, holy night!
Shepherds quake at the sight
Glories stream from heaven afar
Heavenly hosts sing Alleluia!
Christ, the Savior is born
Christ, the Savior is born

Silent night, holy night
Son of God, love's pure light
Radiant beams from Thy holy face
With the dawn of redeeming grace
Jesus, Lord, at Thy birth
Jesus, Lord, at Thy birth"

"Ahh... that was lovely, everyone!" Griffith complemented as he lowered the flute.

"How'd I do, Lucifer?" Fairlee whispered, still grinning to show her pointed canines.

"Well... I was able to collect 5, and they were kinda sluggish, so I'm sure that's all that we can get out of this place. Adding that to the others I already have, our total's up to 11. Not bad... but we still have a long way to go."

"Agreed." Fairlee said with a small smile before redirecting her attention on the room full of people. "Wow... that was fun! I like that song... I'll have to remember it."

"I'm glad to hear that." Griffith said with a fatherly smile, his fingers dancing over the flute keys. "What should we sing next, then? You can choose, Fairlee."

"Aww... I wish I could. But Lucifer and I have a lot to do... we'll come back some other time and sing again!" Fairlee promised, swinging a fist to stab towards the ceiling so violently she almost knocked off her little friend.

"Well... alright. I'll hold you to that Fairlee, Lucifer. You two make sure to keep warm; it's cold out there!" Griffith said with a nod.

"Will do... stay happy, everyone!" the blonde crowed, her smile bright as she turned with a flourish and moved back out into the elements.

[[ Edit: Due to my own silliness, I rolled wrong. The re-roll can be found here. They turned out to be the same... cool. ^-^ ]]

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Koneko Pinku generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:21 pm
Falalalalaaaa..... heart  
dgfhjkjhf generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:15 pm
Stormy entered the shop and looked at all the beautiful instruments. Wow, there are so many. I should buy something someday. She starts to sing along with the flute, though she got tired quickly, and made her way back out of the shop.  

dgfhjkjhf

Jirzo rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Jirzo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:55 pm
Becca smiled as she walked in, humming to the marvelous music of the Marvelous Musical Instruments shop. She grinned happily at the owner. "Sir, let me share with you some Christmas Cheer." she said, with a small bow, as she took out a sheet of music lyrics.

"Dashing Through The Snow,
In A One-Horse Open Sleigh,
On The Fields We Go,
Laughing All The Way,
HA HA HA!" she began to sing, finishing her carol quickly. She bowed, and ran out the door.

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff