Reply Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)
Final Match Card (Thank You, Everyone.) Wrestlemania

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Main Event:

WWF Title
Drunko vs. Chris Jericho vs. Blaze

Ladder Match

After coming out of his victory over Big Evil Biker for the WWF Championship, Drunko has been red hot. He has defeated several talented wrestlers. But at Wrestlemania, the odds are once again stacked against him. The King of the World Chris Jericho and the Master of Trickery Blaze are out to dethrone Drunko in this Triple Threat Ladder Match. Will Drunko prevail? Or will one of his opponents capture one of the most prestigious prize in the WWF, the WWF Championship.
Hell in a Cell

The bad blood runs deep between Jed and Kalos. This feud started when Kalos defeated Jed for the World Heavyweight Championship at No Way Out and intensified when Jed and his tag team partner stole the World Tag Team Titles away from Kalos and Lita. Jed is out to prove that he is the best in the business. Can he become a two-time World Champion at Wrestlemania? Or will Kalos show once again why he is called the Undertaker of the WWF?

The best of the best are at it again. Slash is looking to capture the Hardcore Title. But Omega has defeated Slash two times in the past few weeks. The situation looks gloomy for Slash. Can he overcome the odds on the biggest stage of them all?

U.S. Title
Jimmy Monera vs. Kurt Angle

The WWF has seen the return of the Wrestling Machine Kurt Angle. He can talk the talk, but we have yet to see Angle walk the walk. Angle suffered a horrible beating last week by Jimmy Monera and his new faction. The Olympic Gold Medalist will certainly be looking for vengence. The question remains:Who will capture the currently-vacated U.S. Championship?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Smackdown:

WHU Title
John Cena vs. Gravedigger

No Holds Barred
Gravedigger has taken John Cena out of commission two times during the past months. His devastating Gore can knock the wind out of any opponent. John Cena is the underdog in this match, but the record proves that Cena can overcome the odds time and time again. Will John Cena retain his title? Or will Gravedigger be crowned the new World Heavyweight Undisputed Champion?
The first ever double champion Jed will go toe to toe with JBL and Harli. We can only assume that Jed would be crazy to go after two opponents. Will JBL and Harli pull quick victory? Or will Jed show everyone why he is the flying deadman?

After challenging both the Nature Boy and Big Show to a Triple Threat match, JBL has his work cut out for him. Can he earn the respect of the two big names in this industry by winning the match? It seems impossible, but we should never doubt the former WWF Champion.

Intercontinental Championship:
Sean Rowe vs. Matt Stone

The Death Rowe is out to prove that he deserves a top spot in the industry. Can he pick an upset victory over the former World Champion Matt Stone?

Over the past months, Eclipse has threatened Lita's life and her boyfriend. He even attempted to kill her and rape her. Can Lita put this sicko in his place? Or will Eclipse's path of destruction continue over poor Lita's body?

1st of Best out of 5
Promo courtesy of Cena:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5Pm465mZ2k

John Cena and Randy Orton are best friends to the end. They tagged together and were even part of the Chain Gang, one of the most dominant factions in this business to date. But everytime Cena and Orton step into the ring, it always ends with Cena pinning the Legend Killer. Can Randy Orton reverse the tide? Or will Mr. Money in the Bank take a 1-0 lead in the first of the best out of 5 match series?

The Bruiser Title is vacated and is up for grabs. Who will become the new champion?

The Maverick wishes for a match and he gets it. He will face the World's Strongest Man Mark Henry at Wrestlemania. Be careful of what you wish for.

Raw:

HBK vs. Bret Hart

Two of the legends in this business will go toe to toe in the ring. We all remember when HBK cost Bret Hart the WWF Championship. Can Shawn Michaels take it to Hart again? Or will the Hitman make Michaels tap out to the Sharpshooter?

Street Fight

Randy Orton vs.Matt Hardy
The feud runs deep. Matt Hardy pinned Randy Orton after just one minute in Hardy's debut match. The next day, Orton made Hardy tap. Who will prevail in this street fight? It is still up in the air.

Alex Shelly vs. CM Punk
Punk is making a name for himself. He still has a bit of ring rust. Can he dust it off before Wrestlemania. Or will the newcomer Alex Shelly finally finish the "punk" off.

Melina vs. Mickie James
Mickie James has been picking a fight with everyone since she arrived and Melina has been her primary target. Can Mickie defeat Melina? Or will one of the toughest diva pull the victory?

Angelina vs. Mickie James
Randy's new wife Angelina will be making her first in ring appearance against a psycho. Can she take charge and pin Mickie for the three count? Or will Mickie overpower the rookie?

Interbrand:

Diva Battle Royal
Lingerie Pillow Fight/Mud Match
#1 Contender For Womens Title

Everyone will love watching this match.
Triple Threat Match

Edge will be making a rare appearance. Can he put Raw and Road Rage in their place? Or will one of his opponents put his show on the number 1 spot?

Bad Boy and the Three Minute Warning have tangled before. And Bad Boy has the upperhand.____________________________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Card

Interpromotional:
Triple H vs. Rhamm
Weapon of Choice

Triple H is a ten time World Champion. Heading into the match, the Game has the most momentum. In the past weeks, he has beaten Ron Killings and John Cena. He even bashed Shannon Moore's head with a seldgehammer. Can Triple H roll over Rhamm? Or will Rhamm make the King of Kings bow down?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aj Styles vs. Rhyno
Gore! Gore! Gore! These three words describe Rhyno's powress. Can Rhyno take out Styles. Or will Styles put Rhyno in the Spiral Tap?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NWA Tag Team Titles:
MNM vs. Ron Killings and Sean Waltzman

MNM wants the Tag Team titles. Ron Killings and Sean Waltzman will fight to the death for the titles. Who will win? -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
X Division Title

Spike vs. Petely Williams

The X Divsion is up in the air, but Spike has the most advantage going into the match. Can Spike destroy the Canadian Destoyer? Or will Petely Williams make Canada proud by becoming the first X-divsion Champion?

NWA Title
Shannon Moore vs. Christian Cage vs. Christopher Daniels

Who will become NWA Champion? Stay tune to fight out!

Extra:
Wrestlemania Press Conference
Linkin Park Wrestlemania ~All Welcome~
Edge and Lita wedding
Hero Challenge  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:09 am
Rich VERY VERY COOL match diagnois  

J_B_Layfield

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:41 am
Rich Harden Oakland A
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Main Event:

Triple Threat Match

kalos took me out of this match sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:30 pm
J_B_Layfield
Yeah I second this comment!  

brad013

Drunko

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:40 pm
bradland012
J_B_Layfield
Yeah I second this comment!
i agree aswell. pretty kool.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:59 am
nice. the captions just make it awsome  

Natalie DS

Sparkly Member

AramilRose

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:17 pm
Yes very nice Rich except for one thnig in my match.

Eclipse never tired to rape Lita stare

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:56 pm
hurry up and put the matches up  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:04 am
AramilRose
Yes very nice Rich except for one thnig in my match.

Eclipse never tired to rape Lita stare
Then he doesn;t know what he's missing out on. lol. Well done Rich, you never cease to amaze.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:46 am
mind replacing "the Master of Trickery" with "the Angelic Timebomb"? just so its more accurate...  

vax

Caffeine Burnout

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:21 am
You do realize that about half of these matches will probably be decided by dice-roll, right? The Three Stages of Hell match, IE, will definately not be over in two weeks.

And Jimmy has more history pursuing the US title than Angle does.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:06 am
I was promised a match for the World Middleweight Title. Will this happen or do I get a shot at it after the PPV?  

XCross

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:16 am
Well shane mcmahon was the middle weight champ,but since shane mcmahon/carday hasn't been active ,jbl took shane mcmahon as a charater and vactaed the title.So i guess it's your title.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:15 pm
timhaynie
Well shane mcmahon was the middle weight champ,but since shane mcmahon/carday hasn't been active ,jbl took shane mcmahon as a charater and vactaed the title.So i guess it's your title.
I don't know if I should be given the title. Do you think there's a way I can fight for it or earn it in some way?  

XCross

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:59 pm
wtf i thought i was in a match for the brusier title  
Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff