Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Beyond Our Village! Affiliates, etc. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:39 pm
ShibbuSama
JoyRose
ShibbuSama
JoyRose
ShibbuSama
....but....you didnt explained me....what exactly is a craft booth.....

Ok, in real festivals, people make stuff and sell them at little craft booths around the festival grounds. They also sell food, but that's a bit harder to pull of on Gaia.

In our Festival thread, I thought you could make a "booth" post with a title like "ShibbuSama's Art Raffle" and then you'd post how to get tickets (maybe make it an avatar contest so you get to pick the one you want to make) and then how you'll pick the winner.

You'd also need a place to put the links to the entries so everyone could enjoy the show!

i never did a raffle.... x_x

I can help!

First decide what the prize will be (a sketch of the winning avatar(s)?)

Second decide how folks earn slots in the raffle. Usually it's by paying a small amount of gold, but since you want to pick the avatar by how cute it is, then perhaps tektek or avatar pics would be better ways to earn slots. I can help store them if you need/want me to.

Third write your rules for the contest. Include how many slots each person may use, what you will judge them on (you can just say "I'll pick the one I think will be most fun to draw"), and how they can enter (post in the thread will probably be easiest, especially if you need my help storing the images). Your rules should tell about how long (at most) the person will need to wait for their pic. You can make that time a year or whatever you think you need to be sure you get it done and don't disappoint the player. If they know up front how long it will take, patience is much easier to come by. Don't make it too short or stressful. This should be fun for you, too!

Fourth pick a winner and announce it at the party! Then make your sketch and deliver it when you get the chance.

As I said, feel free to PM me your first draft if you want more help with it. You can pretty-up the post if you want to add pictures, too!

okay...you're gonna have to give me some time to think x_x

No problem. If October is too soon, we can push the date back. Just let me know! heart You're wonderful and I'm so glad you're willing to give this a try!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:12 pm
Thread link and name: Art Auction
Short Description: Art auction going on
Type of Thread: Art

BakaKeiChan

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:12 pm
SeppuTan

I'm so sorry I missed your auction. Please PM me next time so I'll add it in a more timely manner. Thanks! Hope it was a huge success!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:33 pm
JoyRose
SeppuTan

I'm so sorry I missed your auction. Please PM me next time so I'll add it in a more timely manner. Thanks! Hope it was a huge success!

i will most likelly rage quit on auctions and might stop my gaia commissions and move on tbh....i mean,i will be here on gaia,but most likelly in other place too cause i cant get anything if people dont commission x_X and gaia prices...ugh...  

BakaKeiChan

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:36 pm
Thread link and name: Dumpling's Corner of Generosity (Link in signature...)
Short Description: It's my first ever charity, and I'm holding a lot of fun games and contests and whatnot.
Type of Thread: Charity  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:04 pm
Dumpling-San
Thread link and name: Dumpling's Corner of Generosity (Link in signature...)
Short Description: It's my first ever charity, and I'm holding a lot of fun games and contests and whatnot.
Type of Thread: Charity

Added!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:07 am
Thread link and name: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-ultimate-dbz-guild/g.85207/

Ultimate DBZ guild

Description: A role-playing guild based on Dragon Ball Z. Wanting to bring it out of the Guild's "graveyard" so to speak. Please, in your join request include the following -

1. A sample of your roleplaying skills using a dragon ball Z cannon.
2. How much you love Dragon ball Z.

Failure to include the first of the join request requirements will be denied unless you say in placement of the role-playing sample that you need instruction in role-playing, but...

and then you include the 2nd requirement.

Type of affiliate: Guild  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:45 am
empress dee
Thread link and name: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-ultimate-dbz-guild/g.85207/

Ultimate DBZ guild

Description: A role-playing guild based on Dragon Ball Z. Wanting to bring it out of the Guild's "graveyard" so to speak. Please, in your join request include the following -

1. A sample of your roleplaying skills using a dragon ball Z cannon.
2. How much you love Dragon ball Z.

Failure to include the first of the join request requirements will be denied unless you say in placement of the role-playing sample that you need instruction in role-playing, but...

and then you include the 2nd requirement.

Type of affiliate: Guild

Added! Good luck reviving it! emotion_hug  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:38 pm
Goldine
User ImageGoldine`s Quest for Madame`s Wonderous WigsUser Image Goldine: My quest thread Hiatus

Sweater Panda
User Image Dumpling-San (now: Sweater Panda): Hiatus
It includes my wishlist, current funds,
and contests that I'm running to appeal to the Gaian community.

These threads look dead. I will remove them in about a week or so unless you ask me not to. Goldine, you need to post in your thread if you want to re-open it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:47 pm
JoyRose

Sorry to have imposed on you. Please feel free to take my thread off of the list and save yourself the trouble.  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:59 pm
Sweater Panda
JoyRose

Sorry to have imposed on you. Please feel free to take my thread off of the list and save yourself the trouble.

No trouble at all, dear! Do you want me to remove your charity, too? Are there any current threads you'd like me to add? heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:25 am
JoyRose
Sweater Panda
JoyRose

No trouble at all, dear! Do you want me to remove your charity, too? Are there any current threads you'd like me to add? heart

Yeah, please feel free to remove my charity from the list as well. As for the other threads, there are not currently any at the moment, but in the future, I'll be opening a permanent freebies thread for Gaians who want some art. I'll have to let you know when I open that one though. I'm aiming for next week because I'll be having surgery and will be too sore to do anything else. Thanks for helping me out though. :3  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:24 am
Sweater Panda
JoyRose
Sweater Panda
JoyRose

Yeah, please feel free to remove my charity from the list as well. As for the other threads, there are not currently any at the moment, but in the future, I'll be opening a permanent freebies thread for Gaians who want some art. I'll have to let you know when I open that one though. I'm aiming for next week because I'll be having surgery and will be too sore to do anything else. Thanks for helping me out though. :3
Good luck with the surgery and the recovery from it! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:27 am
JoyRose
Good luck with the surgery and the recovery from it! emotion_hug

Thanks so much! I came down with pneumonia, so I wasn't even sure if my doctor would clear me for surgery. Luckily, I'm making a speedy recovery, so I hope I can pull through. emotion_hug  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:42 am
OK, I've fixed it. I gave up on Madame's Wigs when I saw the gorgeous (and even more unattainable) Natural Style wig. Oooh, wants! Will probably never have, but soooo pretty! Anyway, I've posted in that thread and updated it so it should be good to go now. Thank you!

Sweater Panda, omigosh! I hope you feel better very soon! 3nodding emotion_hug  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff