Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:34 am
User Image

This is the family room. Most of the furniture in this room has been covered with large white sheets giving it a very eerie feel. You can make out the shapes of chairs and a large couch situated around a large fireplace on the south wall. Above the fireplace there is a large hand painted family portrait that looks faded and worn. On the north wall you can see an old grandfather clock with a partially torn sheet still covering half of it. It ticks as the pendulum swings in perfect time and the face of the clock shows half past twelve. There is an open doorway that leads to a hallway on the west wall and another doorway that leads to the foyer on the north wall.

Head North, through the doorway into the Foyer
Head West, through the doorway into the hallway

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:40 pm
Wait a minute. I could have sworn that wasn't working eailer... I've came from the foyer... so I'll go down the hallway.
*goes though the west hallway.*

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dangerboy3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:00 pm
Dangerboy stares at the clock with his finger following the pendulum on the clock as he says silently to himself "Half... past twelve..." as Dangerboy then exits to the hallway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:24 pm
Shinobi hesitated that nobody was behind him, then he sheathed his sword. He sighed, "It was only the clock," he said to himself, then headed west to the hallway.  

ShinobiHayakuza

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff