Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
D-X Shows Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:34 pm
*The scene was in a crowded courtroom. The defense table had HBK who was dressed in his best suit. Beside him was Bad Boy who had been crying. On the opposite table was prosecutor Bret Hart and his assistant Jay Lighting. Triple H was wearing a judge's robe on the bench. The baliff was Kane. Gravedigger was in the audience seats. HBK stood up forcibly.*

My client is not guilty!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:21 pm
" Yeah man! I wasn't drinking at all dumbass! " He stood up and said to the judge " Listen I was just doing nothing but enjoying myself at my home town in Cleveland Ohio where we had our last Raw show, yet that piece of s**t walked up to me and started yelling at me because I threw my signed beer can in his face. I told him to back off. Then while I was partying with the ladies near Lake Erie the moron came up to me again which was cramping up ma style. " He began to act like one of those gangstas " So I just pushed the guy down since he was the weakest guy I've ever came face to face with, now we see each other in court, now is that fair or not! " He looked at Triple H.  

brad013

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:53 pm
*The "weak guy" who he referred to was GBL. Triple H nodded and banged his gavel.*

Order in the court. I will order in the court or you will suck this!

*Triple H put up a picture of Mr. McMahon's a**.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:00 pm
What kind of person would do that?

*HBK smirked.*  

Rich Harden Oakland A

brad013

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:00 pm
Bad looked at the picture before running behind the first row and puking on the seat. A tape recorder played with Joey Styles saying " AOW MY GAAAAAAAD! " Bad walked back to his seat saying " God I hate that picture! "  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:02 pm
*Triple H threw the picture out and pulled out a new one.*

If you win this case, you will have this picture.

*Shane McMahon was half-naked as Michaels laughed.*  

Rich Harden Oakland A

brad013

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:04 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
*Triple H threw the picture out and pulled out a new one.*

If you win this case, you will have this picture.

*Shane McMahon was half-naked as Michaels laughed.*
Bad saw the picture again and he quickly leaned over to the first row and puked on an old woman as the recorder played the OMG from Joey Styles. Bad looked up seeing the woman and puked on her again with the tape recroder playing. Bad then got back in his seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:06 pm
Better yet...

*Triple H tossed the picture at Bret Hart and pulled out another one showing HBK sticking Shane's face into his father's real. He imitated Carlito.*

Now that's cool.  

Rich Harden Oakland A

brad013

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:12 pm
Bad grabbed a piece of cloth and blind-folded himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:21 pm
~ soon the cameras went to the court room door as Melina and Angelina walked in. Angelina smirks walking to the chairs behind as Melina was wearing a baggy coat, she did the Candice Michelle thing where she takes off her over coat reviving herself in a dominatrix outfit. whip and all ~ " any one who is guilty. say I. " ninja  

Melina_MNM

brad013

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:26 pm
Bad removed the blind fold and looked behind him, he was about to say I but then a person got up right infront of him and said I. But then Bad punched him and said " I! "  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:17 am
~ Melina smirks she walked over to bad and pulled out her whip and whiped it acrossed his a** ~ " shame on you for being a Bad Boy "  

Melina_MNM

brad013

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:12 am
Bad said with a fake frown but thinking Thank you God! and he said " Yeah I know but I couldn't control myself. " really trying to make himself sound serious but you know he was saying it sarcastically. (( If sacrastically even IS a word. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:20 am
Shane walks in

"You got something to say to the McMahon family DX"  

J_B_Layfield

Melina_MNM

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:39 am
~ Melina looked over to Shane ~ " oh there is a bad boy for interupting and who might you be now be so kind and answer like this I am so and so " ~ Melina said walking up to him ~  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games