Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:34 am
"Hello! Why not have a cup of tea?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eleri

This is Eleri's little tea house and herb shop. You are in the main room just inside the front door. The little house feels cozy yet it has a light and airy feel to it as light streams in through the windows and the front door is open. There are bags of various herbs hanging from spots on the walls and shelves with jars of dried herbs throughout the room. There are also pots with live herbs all over the house both inside and out including one right in the centre of a large round table in the middle of the room.

Go out the front door, East  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:13 pm
Quote:
User Image
The smell of cinnimon is pervasive as you come into the little cottage. Eleri quickly comes to your side to serve you a delicious cup of hot cocoa, with those cute little marshmellows on top. She's so nice... a song would be the best way to repay her generousity!

Roll 1-10.

Clue

There are no clues here. But you may want to ask Eleri if she knows anything about the murder.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:21 pm
"Yes, please. I'm quite thursty."
*sits*
"Wold you know anything about Ilsa? Or her murder?"

*Head back and wonders around looking for the way back to the Mysterious House*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:06 pm
suizome's previous post
She finally looked down at her leg and sighed, "Um... I'm guessing herbs would be a good thing." Seeing that she remembered that she mistakenly left her emergency first-aid in the Inn. She entered the tea shop and looked for someone to explain the situation.

The girl looked at Eleri trying to hide her right leg as she remembered the herbs that healed cuts.  

suizome

Romantic Hunter

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150

suizome

Romantic Hunter

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:08 pm
The girl's leg started throbbing and finally remembered that sea salt was a disinfectant and remarkablly found some. She paid the price for a tablespoon (which was extremly expensive) and walked out the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:55 pm
hm this woman might know some thing. i could ask politly but i think i give her a threat. i thought.

you i got a flame spell for this shop if you dont tell me where the zombies are.  

disliker of the mary sue

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:20 am
Zphal immediately found herself a nice plush chair to sit down in. Eleri came over and asked if she'd like a cup of tea. Zphal heartily accepted and relaxed.

She spent a number of moments there, sipping the warm drink, until Eleri came over and informed her that the day was falling and she would soon be closing shop.

Zphal finished her drink and took her leave, thanking Eleri for the delicious beverage.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:42 am
Exit East.  

Molecular Atrophy

Paranormal Dreamz generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 7!

Paranormal Dreamz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:16 am
zphal_girl87
Quote:
User Image
The smell of cinnimon is pervasive as you come into the little cottage. Eleri quickly comes to your side to serve you a delicious cup of hot cocoa, with those cute little marshmellows on top. She's so nice... a song would be the best way to repay her generousity!

Roll 1-10.

Clue

There are no clues here. But you may want to ask Eleri if she knows anything about the murder.

*sings a carol*  
xParanormal Angelx generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:24 am
zphal_girl87
Quote:
User Image

Roll 1-10.

*carols*

xParanormal Angelx

quick12 generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

quick12

2,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:50 am
*secretly takes some herbs* ninja  
disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:47 pm
*sings jingle bell rock.*  

disliker of the mary sue

-xFraGz- generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

-xFraGz-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:05 pm
dg  
e1eTRic rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:39 am
zphal_girl87
Quote:
User Image

Roll 1-10.

Clue

carols and asks about murder:
Yes i murdered her! definatly i still have the blood stain on my shirt!  

e1eTRic

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces