Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
IMPORTANT! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vax

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:31 pm
u know what, im getting sick of this crap, Im constantly getting screwed out of every single title shot and title run iv gotten since iv dropped the ic title, I got screwed out of the royal rumble and I got screwed out of wrestlemania, and im sick of it, im constantly disrespected and held back by rich, awile ago I should of been made a mod, but who do u choose to promote? cecislava, a lesbeonic b***h who killed herself over a godamn roleplay, which quite frankly I pointed out that she Not only was breaking every rule in the guild but also threatening u with her life because she wasnt getting what she wanted which makes her really gay! also, rich, how meny times have u went for and held the main titles, and how meny times have u went for other 1s..il answer that, over 94 and 0. Plus how meny god damn times r u gunna change ur god damn character, it makes it really ******** hard to keep track and have up to date storylines, which currently ur in every single ******** 1, ya, thats right people, [i]every 1, rich is to this guild what jeff jarret is to tna in real life, he makes the intire guild run around him in a constant attept to put himself over and he could care less about other people, i mean lets face it he held me back simply cuz he knows that with me as champion he would have to win fairly to win the title, so he skrews me out of the main title scene yet he lets cecislava win the world title, a lesbian with no talent whatsoever and the only reason she got anywhere is by complaining and getting people to feel sorry for u, yet i, a person who earns everything gets skrewed over?! thats saa backwards! rich that makes u an idiotic gay dumbass, im not gunna sugar coat it, ur an idiot, ur horrible at keeping in character, hell not a single 1 of the actual people uv rped did u do a good job, u even made hhh inaccurit by giving him more finishers and make him do shootingstarpresses and 450 splashes!!u also think that just cuz u own the guild ur better then everybody else, u constantly break my rules and never get in any s**t. hell, this is the 1st roleplaying guild iv joined and iv been blindfully loyal to it and how do u repay me, u try and make me look like a joke. im the best person in this guild to never get a run with a main title and u ******** me over! and if u delete this thread it only shows that u are a f*****t, and if u report me to the gaia mods that makes u a racist for doing that to me for stating fact yet allowing somebody to threaten u with her own life. i have respect for some of the people in this guild, but iv lost all my respect for u. u should be ashamed of urself u completely ignore talent and just shove urself down our throtes. well u can stick it up ur face! cuz im not going to take ur bullshit anymore, and im not the only 1 that u constantly skrew over and piss off, but at least u kiss their asses cuz u know that theyl leave and make ur main title scene look like a joke, thats another reason u never gave me a decent push, u figured sence i was loyal to the guild i would never quit, well guess what, im quitting this quild and i have 1 final, 100% sinseire sentance for u...i hope this guild runs itself into the ground and dies!not nly the fact that you are a fagyou also make me look gay.which i really am!but that still doesnt stop youfrom keeping me from a titlewhich you tend to because i am gay i hope you run yourself lke a cat flying into the air trying to catch a flying squirrel with a mousey nose!i hate you!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:36 pm
well cya l8er dude. ill agree with you about all the Cecislava stuff but...nice knowin ya  

Natalie DS

Sparkly Member

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:39 pm
This now an annoucement...as it was funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:49 pm
nya nya nya nya nya good bye  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

psychogirl1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:38 pm
no comment since i dont know you, but good luck in ur life 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:17 pm
I agree with the following.
Cecislava
Putting moves where they don't belong
Screwing you (( And everyone else )) out of the Rumble
You got getting the title.

But what I don't get is that he only switched the 4 characters which were HBK, HHH, Orton, and Carlito but CCC was temporarily incase of injury or storyline with Cecislava.
But who you SHOULD be complaining about the character change is Vivalaraza since he changes his characters all the time. First it was Orton, Monty Brown, Eugene, Big Show, Ric Flair, Big Show, and now Tatanka.

Plus the person who constantly complains about role play is Jesus Freak. He complains about things until he gets them. First it was about the IC title which he thought he deserved in the first place but he didn't since I haven't even SEEN any match with HIM in it. THEN he gave himself the World Title shot when he had the IC Title in the first place and THEN he gives himself the Tag Team Title with Lita (( Who had the Bruiser Title AND the Womens Title. That's what I think don't blame me for short memory though. )) he lost it to Jed and Jed lost it to JBL and Harli which now led it to be ******** up. Then Kalos lost the IC title and THEN the WHC which he complains about it. Although Kalos god-modes in all of his matches (( Well the ones with ME in them. )) and he changes theme songs in every thread, promo, or match made and he makes worthless promos which we don't give a s**t about and he asks for no interuptions. That's smart I've should of done that for my entry into the battle of the brands triple threat match. Yet maybe even Edge's entry!

My ranting is DONE!  

brad013

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:20 pm
I am so glad this is an announcement. No one can say anything bad about me, I am the people's mod.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:22 pm
Kronik
I am so glad this is an announcement. No one can say anything bad about me, I am the people's mod.
IM a people's mod too 3nodding

But I think Roleplaying is Roleplaying  

RandyKeithOrton

brad013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:22 pm
Kronik
Naw man you cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:24 pm
Of course I'm cool. I listen to all the members  

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

brad013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:25 pm
Kronik
Yet how come you weren't made as a GM?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:27 pm
Kronik
keep up the good job  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:31 pm
bradland012
Kronik
Yet how come you weren't made as a GM?
I was, but I didn;t like it. I prefer to be the rebel as appossed to a position of power, plus I'm baised. We'd have Bra and Panty matches every week with me in charge wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:42 pm
ALL hail

color]  

[PWG] Moki jr.

J_B_Layfield

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:55 pm
Well I dont know what to say. I hate that your leaving, but I'm glad you said what you did. Its good to givce your opionion. Now I havent been here all that long. Harli and I are tag champs now, but now we are turning into a fued. Which really does suck, but what can I do. So Harli and I are going to be like Triple H and HBK. I hope you are fortunate on your future indevors  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games