Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Help, Final Fantasy VIII disk III

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tell me?
  sure!
  figure it out stupid
  get a guild book! Stupid!
  I would, but I never played VIII [I'm shocked]
  I never played VIII, but I wouldn't tell you!
View Results

ShioriKisaragi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:38 pm
There is a part I am stuck on on disk three

Trying to get into Ester

I got inside, and onto the lift into another room. But once into that room there is nowhere to go and I can't do anything.

What am I sposed to do there?!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:11 am
I'm not exactly sure this is the part you're talking about, but...

GameFaqs
...follow Dr. Odine out of the building. When you arrive at the laboratory, sit down on the odd platform and ride it to the top. Through the door there's a battle and then examine the terminal on the right. Use the platform to go back where you came from and then head through the door. After a scene you'll be in Esthar again, but with Squall this time. Before leaving the room, offer to play a game of cards with Dr. Odine, you can win the 'Ward Card' from him. Leave the room and head right. Ride the platform out of the building, now it's time to explore the enormous city of Esthar.

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

ShioriKisaragi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:14 pm
Ravenwolf
I'm not exactly sure this is the part you're talking about, but...

GameFaqs
...follow Dr. Odine out of the building. When you arrive at the laboratory, sit down on the odd platform and ride it to the top. Through the door there's a battle and then examine the terminal on the right. Use the platform to go back where you came from and then head through the door. After a scene you'll be in Esthar again, but with Squall this time. Before leaving the room, offer to play a game of cards with Dr. Odine, you can win the 'Ward Card' from him. Leave the room and head right. Ride the platform out of the building, now it's time to explore the enormous city of Esthar.
Seams close enough... but that isn't it... I only make it inside the building. Past the test pannels, and onto the lift.... got off and into another room..... I couldn't get anywhere from there  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:08 pm
I'm going to try this....

Have Zell and Irvine in party when entering the building. Since nothing happened.... so I'll see what would happen this way  

ShioriKisaragi

LiemOhNoes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:14 am
Ima try this too....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:23 pm
If this is your first time to Esthar, you need to mess around with the panels in the room. It doesn't matter who's in your party, but again, I'm not sure exactly where you are, so I might be talking nonsense.

Ami M

angelwings1227

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:34 pm
Is their anyone else in the room with you? If so, talk to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:16 am
I believe I know where you are.... but still not entirely sure. You should mess with the backgrounds and panels and stuff like that then get back on the hexagon shaped platform you were on. It should take you into esthar where all your characters will pass out and have a nice Laguna dream. Does that sound right or have you already done the dream?  

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items