Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Helpfighting Measter Seymor w/ guards and aeon.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How hard was FFX
  Very hard
  not bad
  Easy peasy
View Results

luv rikku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:06 pm
I'm stuck on fighting Seymor when his guards are protecting him, and then he calls his aeon. When the aeon comeshe powers up and unless I have enough HP, I die. The first time I fought him, I beat the aeon, but then you have to finish seymor and he has the powerful magic attacks, and that ended up killing me.

is there any way to beat the guards and aeon fast, and then seymor?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:53 am
If you have Lulu's overdrive avalible and wait till later to use it... that could work.

Or one the aeon comes just kick his a** with aeons  

ShioriKisaragi

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:06 am
When Anima is about to use her Overdrive, summon your own aeon. It's really hard to survive the attack otherwise, so have the aeon take the blast.

Also, it always helps to power up everyone's Overdrives before the battle.

To beat the guards, if you don't have any good way to defeat them in one hit, you might have to sacrifice an aeon's Overdrive to beat them (and take a chunk out of Seymour's HP).

The key to beating Seymour's magic is that he uses them in a specific order, so use the Nul- spells to counter that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:44 pm
The guards would use hi potion or potion when you hit them so have Rikku do 'steal' on them and they can't use them anymore  

ShioriKisaragi

luv rikku

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:46 am
Thank you sososo mucho much everybody.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:11 pm
For Anima-Grand Summon Shiva, and then use her overdrive. Wait for it to recharge, and then use it again. If that dosen't do her in, then just keep using Shiva until she's dead, or summon another aeon that's in overdrive. Always works for me. 3nodding  

Roxx-chan

Sharingan Kakashi-Sama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:35 pm
Roxx-chan
For Anima-Grand Summon Shiva, and then use her overdrive. Wait for it to recharge, and then use it again. If that dosen't do her in, then just keep using Shiva until she's dead, or summon another aeon that's in overdrive. Always works for me. 3nodding

I'm stuck when I need to face Seymour, his guards, and Anima at Macelania Temple.... I can't get Shiva yet!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:02 pm
Quote:
I'm stuck when I need to face Seymour, his guards, and Anima at Macelania Temple.... I can't get Shiva yet!!

Yuna, through storyline events, gets Shiva when she leaves the party with Seymour. If you check her listing of Aeons, it won't say 'Shiva', it will just say '?????' because you haven't had a chance to name her.

If it's not there, then something has to be wrong with your game.  

Roxx-chan

Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff