nope...
View Results

Comipa

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:38 pm
so he lives far away and we never get to see each other... should i stay with him?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:15 am
Well if you really love him...I say why not? xD
Distance shouldn't be a problem for two people who love each other. Neither should time. If your love is deep you can wait for him, no? ^^  

PristineRose

Kirogata

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:04 pm
It is simply your choice. If you can't stand to not see him, why don't you save up and fly donw to see him, or fly him to you?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:48 am
um..not to burst a bubble or anything, most guys cannot do long distance relationships. I garuntee that any guy with be with a girl that is there for him where he lives, rather then be with someone her cant be with right way. so unless your seeing hima good 3-4 times a week, there is probably little chance he will be faithful to you.  

HiddenWolfNinja

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:27 pm
I do have some experience with long distance relationships but my then bf and I were seperated by like 300 miles. We were doin fine for like 3-4 months until a couple of his friends like drove us apart. But were still good friends and we actually do act like were dating still n everything. So I just say follow your heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:35 am
cry crying Its your choice. Usally they dont work out. They sometimes end up cheating on you. I hate that. But its your life not mine.  

toughluck22894

Dreamer.of.Death

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:38 pm
I dont like Long-distant relationships. But it is your choice.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:52 pm
my brother lives 100 miles away.  

mamejen

Sotur

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:45 am
i SLIGHTLY disagree with hiddenwolfninja. i mean, my boyfriend lives about 100 miles away from where i'm at right now. i only get to see him on the weekends, and that's enough for us. has been ever since we've been together, and that's a year and a half, now. so, i do understand the probabilities of him being unfaithful, they do make sense, after all, but if u really love him, distance shouldn't be a problem. barely getting to see him IS painful [i know], but some ppl are willing to do it, some can take it, others can't and decide to break it off. to which side does ur relationship lean over? make ur choice thinking about that, can u, or can u not, take it?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:10 am
Sotur
i SLIGHTLY disagree with hiddenwolfninja. i mean, my boyfriend lives about 100 miles away from where i'm at right now. i only get to see him on the weekends, and that's enough for us. has been ever since we've been together, and that's a year and a half, now. so, i do understand the probabilities of him being unfaithful, they do make sense, after all, but if u really love him, distance shouldn't be a problem. barely getting to see him IS painful [i know], but some ppl are willing to do it, some can take it, others can't and decide to break it off. to which side does ur relationship lean over? make ur choice thinking about that, can u, or can u not, take it?

Likfe she said, distance isn't a problem. If you ya'll truly love eachother then there is no point in just giving up. Save up for a flight ticket for either one of you. Or, wait till both ya'll can start your own lives and go to the same college or start living in the same house. Again, there are limitless possibilities of what you two can achieve.  

poweronoff

Makius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:49 pm
Why waste money on a plane ticket when it's only 60 miles and could just as easily drive there confused  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games