Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Nerdy games for nerds Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r u
  geek
  nerd
  neither
  i don't care
View Results

Ethozz

Unsealed Rogue

13,975 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:35 pm
What do you think the nerdiest game for a nerd? i think the Big Brain Academy for the DS. it's like for people who wants to be smart. test your IQ level  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:09 am
User Image
Lol, I was going to say the same game as you. xd

um... D&D or any Star trek game is also 'nerdy'

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

AHKyle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:24 pm
Ultima-ZeroX
What do you think the nerdiest game for a nerd? i think the Big Brain Academy for the DS. it's like for people who wants to be smart. test your IQ level

BBA and Brain Age seem like cool games, nerdy, but intriguing(I can't say cool after nerdy because that contradicts itself). I might want to pick it up for mah DS. xp

Nerdtastic!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:25 pm
Risk! That game is nerdy, but fun. You have to be smart to play it, or incredibly lucky.  

Epic Fail Girl

Kekma

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:16 pm
I thrive on luck my dear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:13 pm
Ultima-ZeroX

I want those brain games so bad!! I LOOOOOVE sudoku and I want to keep my brain in shape! XD I'm so bad... >.>  

CosmicSweetss

Sparkly Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200

Scarlet Blossoms

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:24 am
monopoly  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:28 am
Ultima-ZeroX
User Imagegotta agree on that cool  

Keyblade Ninja

Arwen Drain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:03 pm
Ultima-ZeroX
diddo  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:50 pm
Actually, I don't think the brain games are that nerdy at all, there are much worse nerd games out there.

Any tabletop RPG games, or World of Warcraft, or various other time-consuming MMOs. Take your pick.  

Lilith Le Midge

Fascienne

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:27 pm
Shiver`
User Image
Lol, I was going to say the same game as you. xd

um... D&D or any Star trek game is also 'nerdy'

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:35 pm
I say D&D is the nerdiest game of all time, and I am proud to say that I play it.  

Isto Velve

ShyGuy2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:57 pm
I actually think Half-Life was one of the nerdiest games out there. Just look at the main character! He's a scientist who wears thick rimmed glasses, who Graduated from MIT with a degree in physics, and before the incident at Black Mesa, the only gun he had ever fired was a homemade tennis ball cannon that he had when he was a kid. It just goes to show you that when the situation calls for it, nerds can kick a**.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:52 pm
You know, Shyguy2 has a very good point. I can't even think of any other games where the main character was so obviously a nerd.  

MrBobVilla
Vice Captain

MokieMorty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:13 pm
Here's a couple: Age of Empires, Civilization, and lightsaber dueling! (Or are we only talking video-games, here? xp )  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games