Questions and Assistance...(come here if you need help) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:59 am
If you need help with anything whatso ever, just post it here. whether it be with the guild, guild rules, gaia navigation, help, issues, problems, ect....anything, post it here and someone in the guild may help you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:10 pm
yeh how do u make the sig Hyperlinked to a page cuz am trying to do that for advertising  

Demyx06

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:23 pm
Demyx06
yeh how do u make the sig Hyperlinked to a page cuz am trying to do that for advertising
[url=http://url here.com][img]image hosting code....[/img][/url]

like that ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:18 pm
how do you get school credits???  

Yuuichi-sama

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:00 pm
by playing the gaian game word bump =3 but the exchange for that is down at the moment! o=  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:59 pm
Ashelux
by playing the gaian game word bump =3 but the exchange for that is down at the moment! o=
thank you  

Yuuichi-sama

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:44 pm
Ok, I'm confused about the donating thing, I've donated like 2000 but is it better to send gold through trade or just donate from the donating thing in the guild, I don't know gonk

Thank you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:22 am
yes how od you resign out of a guild??? because this place is boring me  

Yuuichi-sama

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:21 pm
Yuuchi-san
yes how od you resign out of a guild??? because this place is boring me

Its easy, just go to the home page and click on the link to your right that says "Quit Guild".... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:49 pm
well i just felt like posting one more time before i quiet this guild so to all of you i hate the axel is reno nobody threoy because theyre no hard evadence in the game to sugest it. you lose :XP:  

Yuuichi-sama

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:39 pm
Yuuchi-san
well i just felt like posting one more time before i quiet this guild so to all of you i hate the axel is reno nobody threoy because theyre no hard evadence in the game to sugest it. you lose :XP:
hahaha XD

oh, and quiet?how do u quiet a guild?....((hehehe, people make me laugh =P *simple mispelling errors...*))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:12 pm
ya wat da fu** does stfu...mean?!?!
if I wanna use a word I should @ least now wat the fu**ing word means right?
Im not gonna b like ma friend using words she heard someone use and then start using them without knowing wat the hell they mean....my crazy buddy.... rolleyes  

~La_travieza_fresa~

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:30 pm
~luvLitzy~
ya wat da fu** does stfu...mean?!?!
if I wanna use a word I should @ least now wat the fu**ing word means right?
Im not gonna b like ma friend using words she heard someone use and then start using them without knowing wat the hell they mean....my crazy buddy.... rolleyes
stfu = shut the f*** up XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:35 pm
lol
golly I swear I get dumber and dumber everyday.... gonk
I coulve easily just.....kay heres anotha 1....evrybody says michigan is a lake....but me and tiz girl say its a state too.....were like da only ones....wat the fu** iz it!!!!!! and asking da teachers wont help either...theyd just go an embarras u..... stare xp  

~La_travieza_fresa~

Barufurea

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:38 am
~luvLitzy~
lol
golly I swear I get dumber and dumber everyday.... gonk
I coulve easily just.....kay heres anotha 1....evrybody says michigan is a lake....but me and tiz girl say its a state too.....were like da only ones....wat the fu** iz it!!!!!! and asking da teachers wont help either...theyd just go an embarras u..... stare xp
michign is a state.......lake michigan is a lake.....>_> yes, lake michigan has lake in the title.......  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff