A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:39 pm
FtWaBoMiNaTiOn
dramallama dramallama dramallama Pfffft I would like to submit a formal complaint about all these COOOOOOMPLAINTS frick off and etc..... also all your favorite things are doodads that back in my day, "insert old geezer complaints here" then you had to walk 15 miles no shoe's in the snow and other old ppl stuff , "complaining complete." dramallama

*looks around* Hey! Who let the middle schooler in here?! Someone isn't doing a good job of checking ID's. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:59 am
Pardon me, but I always check I.D.'s before accepting GGG's Join Requests. 3nodding Though there's always the possibility that some GGG applicants could have lied about their age, just so they could become an Old Geezer... ninja

My complaint is that the one and only Rule for GGG's Join Requests wasn't put back on the Guild Home page. GGG's join request rule and storyline was taken down after Photobucket became greedy and updated their costly 3rd party sharing rules.
stare  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

dark-lord-xjavir

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:28 am
My suspender clips keep snapping off and whacking me in the back, assuming I even feel them come off before my pants start slipping. [old people problems]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:17 am
dark-lord-xjavir
My suspender clips keep snapping off and whacking me in the back, assuming I even feel them come off before my pants start slipping. [old people problems]

My brother has the same issue with his suspenders. lol xd  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:35 am
Pushin’ 30 & seeing how all these items Gaia’s makin’ these days seem to lean towards being too fruity. Spend a decade trying to make yer fortune on Gold, only to have the bank crash and a new currency be introduced to balance it all out. Should’ve listened to Pop’s when he told me about how his parents grew up during the Great Depression. All my friends on here are gone. Now I’m just the old fart in the corner listening to music I grew up with that’s now played on the oldies station, and writing my poetry while Old Man Winter’s kickin’ everyone in the keaster outside, and Father Time’s tryin’ to kick my a** inside.

Ah well, there’s always a game on. Almost time for me to take my meds now.

“NURSE!!!”  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces