Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Animal Lovers Guild
What do u think your inner animal is? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

roxiehearts

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:14 pm
i'd have to say I'd be a horse because of my will to run free all the time. I love freedom and having wide open spaces for me to thrive in. Horses to me represent courage and freedom, two things that really describe me.
4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:03 pm
Wolf.  

Ricebeat

somebodysotherfriend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:29 pm
Ailinea
Well, usually when people are asked that question, they automatically answer their favorite animal, but I'm not a wolf. I don't think I have a specific inner animal.

I'm one of those people that read into my dreams a lot and I tend to dream quite often about being another animal. I've been a wolf, a horse, an eagle, a whale, a bee, a fish, and a dragon. I think that at certain points in my life I take on the characteristics of a certain animal and they stay with me until it's time to move on.

Yeah, I'm weird like that. =P

wow! me too! but yeah, i dont know what i would be...cause i have favorites ad all, but what is the real me? i used to think that it was a fish...DONT ASK ME WHY...but the it was a bear, and then a monkey, and then a dolphin...but yeah, it usually comes back to a "sea" or water animal... so i think that, that might be it...but i dont know which one! heh!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:16 pm
i would say a wolf because i love to run around and i play hard  

RedxWolf13

sasuke_sakura8

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:52 am
MINE IS TIGER  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:07 am
I'm not sure. It's a tie, since I go by my dreams, and I often dream that I shift into a wolf and/or I have phoenix wings(a phoenix that looks like the Red Bird Suzaku from Chinese and Japanese mythology).

So maybe my inner animal is either a wolf or a phoenix, or even perhaps both.

Wolf possibly, because my family and my home is very important to me, I don't like certain people telling me what to do, and because I don't like change (i.e. a new person moving into my home).

A phoenix because I enjoy the thought of flight, and I really like plants(if I could, I would have a garden).  

Marvealle

Catheri

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:00 pm
I want to be a wolf or dog, but I think I'm a fox. I'm to sneaky and independant for my own good. I have a bad habit of black mailing people.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:47 pm
I'm not at all too sure what my inner animal would be.
But if I were to take a stab at it I would have to say something along the lines of a lion/bear/dolphin/sea turtle.
Wise, strong, brave, protective, temperamental, caring, laid back, supportive, thoughtful, balance, freedom, truth, kindness, playful, respective, creative, loving, quiet, trusting, and so forth.

kirpet

Anxious Shapeshifter

DJ Twissta

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:43 pm
Wolf.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:31 am
I think a horse , because people say I run like a horse , also horses ive just meet seem to love me like ive known them for years. Plus I like to be free and out in the open.  

ThatLilStar

The Lights of Seoul

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:49 pm
wolf~!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:18 am
I have no idea. I'm leaning towards either a Raven/Crow, Wolf, Snake, Monkey, or an Owl.  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

XxMalice in WonderlandxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:11 am
Well... I act most like a cat because whenever there are birds flittering around I watch them ever so intensely... I literally follow their every move. And when people are playing... I don't know, soccer, or volleyball, I don't watch the players, I watch where the ball goes. Which... most people do but that's not my point.
I also have a very strong connection with all kinds of canines, both wolves and dogs, as well as other members of the dog family. I've been fascinated with them my whole life (all 15 years), and when I get out of school I plan to become either a wildlife biologist or a wolf rehabilitator. cool Sounds pretty spiffy to me...
~Tr!nity~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:30 pm
Kitten! Yeah, I'm probably a kitten. I'm a gentle little dork with an attitude. I'm definately NOT a full-grown cat...There's not a graceful thing about me.

Annie Havok-Morphine

Queen Leia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:56 pm
I think my inner animal is a cat  
The Animal Lovers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items