Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Animal Lovers Guild
What do u think your inner animal is? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin Van Alhazard

5,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:01 pm
I don't think I know what is mine, but sometimes I think that mine is shark or snake, and sometimes might be a tiger....
Don't really know...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:36 am
nurikorox
Ailinea
Wow, fruitcake, that sound serious, the suicide thing. I understand attachment to animals, but that's not good. Personally, I believe that when a pet dies, it comes back in some way, shape, or form, back to you. You just kind of sense it. Then you develop a close bond with them, knowing that your love is never ending. It's depressing to lose someone or a pet, I know, but it's much too serious to consider taking one's life because of it. Death is a natural thing, and to kill yourself over it is quite petty, not to mention wrong. Perhaps you should talk to someone about that. And best of luck. wink

ur right about that after my ferret slinky died every once and awhile i think that i see her out of the corner of my eye like hiding under the coach or running across the floor. and like 2 years after she died i got nother ferret that looks wxactly like her she reminds me sooo much of her, sometimes i accidentally call her slinky.

Yeah I know how it feel to lose an animal friend very near and dear because my dog died (R.I.P Nitro August first 1996- November 24 2006) and I swear I see him sometimes and it really hard. But anyways I KNOW my animal is a wolf.  

wolf_lover_716

Hunii Bunie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:15 pm
a dog, loyal kind cute .. etc *im not boostin*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:37 pm
dolphin... fun loving and always happy  

Hana Keiko

emmy elemental

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:34 pm
i'm probably a dog, i'm loyal and enthusiastic.

and oblivious haha.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:18 pm
my inner animal would have to be a wolf. i can be very nice and loving but when it comes to my family i fight to the death.  

charmedfreak001

nyria10

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:11 pm
ooh definitely a bunny
i have rabbit teeth seriously and everyone mentions it! scream
i love bunnies and my first rabbit had babies! they were adorable  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:05 pm
Mine would probably be a dog. A normal old dog.  

Missy n Fuzzy

Lupine Pyrefly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:57 pm
Mine's a tiger, according to that Daemon quiz on the Golden Compass movie site.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:53 pm
snake or a wolf  

alinasworld

Fudge Sprinkled Cupcakes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:18 pm
I think my inner animal is a wolf. i kno its my favorite animal but i think i am fierce in my own wayy and im stubborn i fight over whats mine... i like to walk in woods and anywhere i want to travel when im older to different places. so its not just because the wolf is my favorite animal there r many reasons behind it... i just named a few  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:17 pm
I think mine is a Jack Russel Terrier smile  

Ed Elrics Eyes and Ears

Eeyorelover96

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:15 pm
probably a puppy. or an eagle. my mom said I'm a tiger because sometimes i'm sweet, But I an turn around and bite you. Insteade of bite you sha said "Raaaaaahhh" and pretended to scratch something. It was funny.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:22 pm
Lupine Pyrefly
Mine's a tiger, according to that Daemon quiz on the Golden Compass movie site.

I just took that quiz. it says i am a fox.  

Eeyorelover96

Wyther Von Wyskers

Dapper Genius

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:01 am
I would have to say a cat or an owl. I share a lot of the same characteristics that they do and have a special connection with them.  
The Animal Lovers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff