Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
I made my own Final Fantasy Stroy, tell me what you think!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It sucked.
  It was great! I loved it!
  It's okay.... Kinda.
View Results

Black Mage Meifa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:23 pm
Okay, I made my own plot and my own characters, tell me what you think!

Characters:
Merlin
Warrior: Black Mage. Leader.
Weapon: Satin's treasured Scythe

Merlin, at the age of 10, wittnessed that Celia, Princess of Tipa, was kidnapped by the evil warrior Renard, and began his journey to find her, for he had fallen in love with the princess, and had spent his childhood with her. He teamed up with a warrior named Victoria, A Alchamey user, Cid, and a white mage Marie. If they did not rescue the princess in time, their villages would be taken by the miasma, for the princess held holy powers to keep the village safe from the miasma, but the aura surrounding the villages would soon be engulfed by it, for the aura would eventually die if the princess was gone for long. It had been twelve years sence Merlin and Celia had seen each other, and the aura surrounding the villages was on the edge of dieing off. On Merlin's journey, he meets up with his closest friend Marcus, another black mage, who had dissapeared out of Merlin's sight 10 years ago, Marcus was looking for the man who had killed his mother, and he comes to find out that Renard had murdered her, the same man who kidnapped princess Celia. Then came along Rune a black mage in training. Rune was an orphan who had run away because of the way he was treated, abused, which is shown in his attitude, stubborn. He teamed up with Merlin, for he might see a better life. Through the journey, Merlin finally met up with Renard... And another familliar looking man to Merlin. After the death of Renard, he went after the mysterious man. But when Merlin came face to face with the man, he had remembered... It was his elder brother Zaeo. But that was after he had cut through him with his scythe. Merlin, upset by what he had done, he couldn't forgive himself. But he was reassured by Zaeo last words saying, "Do not grieve for me dear brother, you were'nt the one who killed me. Renard took over my soul, and turned me against you. But there is one thing left to tell you.... I love you dear brother... Take care of Celia." Merlin finally was reunited with Celia once again, after 12 long years. All of the villages of the warriors were safe once more from the miasma, for princess Celia had returned to the kingdom. "May your soul rest in peice Zaeo" Merlin declared.

So... Waht did you think? Sorry if it was a bit confusing, it's so much easier to talk it out, then write it out. Hope you liked it!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:30 pm
Crud, forgot to add the other characters!

Victoria
Warrior: Fighter/ swordsman
Weapon: Cain's blade and shield

Marie
Warrior: White Mage
Weapon: Angel Laurie's blessed staff

Cid
Warrior: Alchamist (A different twist blaugh )
Weapon: Hand crafted alchamey gloves

Marcus
Warrior: Black Mage (Doesn't help the warriors, much, just a person that follows you around)
Weapon: Blood Lust Daggers

Rune
Warrior: Black Mage in training.
Weapon: Eagle Bone Hammer.

Princess Celia
Warrior: Appears to know the black arts very well.
Weapon: Twin scythe of Merlin's (But is not used)

Maybe If I can use my mom's camera, I'll put my pics of the characters on here.  

Black Mage Meifa

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:05 pm
Hm, that actually sounds pretty cool. Other than the fact that the main character's namne is Merlin. I'm not so sure about that. The end sounds a little cliche, but then again, it's a lot like something I've been making up. stare In any case, I like it!

You should try to make it on RPG Maker. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:50 am
Ravenwolf
Hm, that actually sounds pretty cool. Other than the fact that the main character's namne is Merlin. I'm not so sure about that. The end sounds a little cliche, but then again, it's a lot like something I've been making up. stare In any case, I like it!

You should try to make it on RPG Maker. ^^

yeaaaahh...  

omfghaxd

Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas