View Results

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:44 pm
i collect eggs from this site. every month the release 5 mystery eggs that will hatch.
the thing is i missed June 2006 set of eggs. if you have or know some one who has one or more of these eggs please ask them to pm the html code to me.

if you dont know what to look for this is an archive that shows them.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://www.elementsgraphics.net/index.php?id=eggs

from this link go to the bottom of the page you will see blue text that says "egg archive" click on it

now your in the archive but your on the wrong year from what im looking for above the first set of eggs you will see "2005/2006" click on "2006"

now your on the right page, scroll down to the bottom till you see "June 2006" that is the set im looking for

sorry i couldent get a link that went strait to the page but it wouldent let me  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:52 pm
i was collecting those as well. i had about 20 of them. but when the new profile system came out i was saving my profile and it deleted everything i had on there. so i lost all the codes for them. which sucked. you might wanna ask Kookie. she was collecting them as well.  

Angel Muerto

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:55 pm
okay thanks eddie. and if you want i can give you the codes for the ones i do have  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:00 pm
anytime Zy. and that would be awesome if you did. i'd gladly appreciate it.  

Angel Muerto

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:07 am
Angel Muerto
i was collecting those as well. i had about 20 of them. but when the new profile system came out i was saving my profile and it deleted everything i had on there. so i lost all the codes for them. which sucked. you might wanna ask Kookie. she was collecting them as well.
thats what happened to me..it sucked gonk I know someone who has 3 of the 5..I asked them for the coding now im just waiting on a reply

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:48 pm
thanks to kookie and her friend (hugs) i just need to find the toaster and the chicken.  

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:57 pm
i spent all day lookinf for the toaster and chicken. and i didint even see any from June 2006 gonk i realy need help. anyone elese have any luck  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:44 pm
not yet sad  

Angel Muerto

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:54 am
i havent seen them yet either, as soon as i do though I'll let you know xd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:03 am
i wish i could find the ones i had. i haven't seen anyone with any eggs in their profile. sad  

Angel Muerto

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:37 am
that would definatly be cool, there were some neat ones

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:51 am
especially my one rat. that thing was cool, hehee.  

Angel Muerto

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:26 pm
its surprising i thought more people collected eggs. i had though seen the rat yesterday when i was going thrugh the survay thing. if i knew you were looking for it eddie i would have asked for the code for you  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:31 pm
i got the toaster and chicken today blaugh i want to say thanks to everyone who helped me look even if you didint find anything. you guys are the nicest ever. and i will keep looking for the rat for you eddie  

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:47 pm
coolness on that. thanks Zy. and that's way awesome that you got the ones you were looking for. twisted  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff