Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cool lingo man
  wait... what?
  just give me the money
View Results

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:10 am
back when you was little and stuff. you know a small kid growing up. did you have a favorite toy. if so what was it?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:13 am
mine was this one bugs bunny doll. i used to carry that thing with me everywhere i went. i even dressed it all up and stuff, hehee. yea... we was buds and all that.  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:20 am
my mom said it was a baby doll and now it has no eyes and the arm is falling off the head already fell off  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:43 am
UM...i THiNK MiNE WAS A STUFFED ANiMAL A BEAR iTS SO CUTE i STiLL HAVE iT SUM WHERE.IDK. BUT i ONLY USED iT AS A DECORATiON ON MY BED.i TOOK i OUT SUMX BUT NOT REALLY.SO THAT MY TOY.TODAY MY FAV TOYS R MY iPOD & MY COPMUTER BUT MORE MY iPOD. biggrin  

takemeawaytoparadise

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:49 am
takemeawaytoparadise
UM...i THiNK MiNE WAS A STUFFED ANiMAL A BEAR iTS SO CUTE i STiLL HAVE iT SUM WHERE.IDK. BUT i ONLY USED iT AS A DECORATiON ON MY BED.i TOOK i OUT SUMX BUT NOT REALLY.SO THAT MY TOY.TODAY MY FAV TOYS R MY iPOD & MY COPMUTER BUT MORE MY iPOD. biggrin
but u get that taken away about every week  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:08 am
toricmpbll
takemeawaytoparadise
but u get that taken away about every week

mannn. that's gotta suck.  

Angel Muerto

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:44 am
my favorite was my stuffed snuggles..its used to wear a diaper...hehehe
i stil have the thing and suprisingly its in pretty good condition

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:50 am
i still have my rabbit. he's in good shape too and still all dressed up. i gave it to my mom though so now he sits on her bed.  

Angel Muerto

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:52 am
thats awesome xp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:53 am
thats so sweet  

toricmpbll

KeelanAbduxuel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:33 pm
I never really had a favorite toy until I was seven. Do you remember the movie Bethovein 2? If so, do you remember the female dog Missy? My parents friends got me a Missy doll for my seventh birthday and I've had her ever since. My dogs did get to her a few times and chewed off her nose and stuff but I still love her just as much as I did the day I got her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:43 pm
KeelanAbduxuel
I never really had a favorite toy until I was seven. Do you remember the movie Bethovein 2? If so, do you remember the female dog Missy? My parents friends got me a Missy doll for my seventh birthday and I've had her ever since. My dogs did get to her a few times and chewed off her nose and stuff but I still love her just as much as I did the day I got her.
thats so sweet and i loved that move  

toricmpbll

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:04 pm
when i was little i loved this doll it had a saton dress which i would run accross my lips. i still have the doll. it was in good condition untill last year when my dogs used it as a tug toy gonk i sewed it back to gether but its not the same.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:17 pm
Zygona
when i was little i loved this doll it had a saton dress which i would run accross my lips. i still have the doll. it was in good condition untill last year when my dogs used it as a tug toy gonk i sewed it back to gether but its not the same.
wow every ones is geting toys chewn up by dogs now i'm glade i don't have a dog  

toricmpbll

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:54 pm
it does suck when your dog gets into your stuff. my buddy Kipper he likes to destroy whatever he can get his teeth on. luckily he hasn't gotten to any of my stuff. but that really sucks how Zy's and Keelan's toys were chewed on by their dogs. at least they weren't completely destroyed.  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff