Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+10

View Results

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:57 pm
does anyone collect anything or have anything that means a lot to them?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:59 pm
I collect things that are strange or kind of religious. My room looks like the '60's, '70's, '80's, and '90's all in one.  

KeelanAbduxuel

Punkin Lord

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:09 am
I collect certain little things that come my way  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:49 am
just stuff my friends give me mostly pics of gaara are all over my room  

toricmpbll

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:21 am
i collect comic books... well mainly The Avengers. i've also been collecting the state quarters. that and i've got some special items i've gathered over the years.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:42 am
Angel Muerto
i collect comic books... well mainly The Avengers. i've also been collecting the state quarters. that and i've got some special items i've gathered over the years.
i get bored easily so i couldn't collect. i have tons of staate quarters that my mom makes me add to th collection but i hate it  

toricmpbll

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:54 am
Punkin Lord
I collect certain little things that come my way
like what?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:56 am
I dont really collect anything

[KookieMunzta]

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:02 pm
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
i get bored easily so i couldn't collect. i have tons of staate quarters that my mom makes me add to th collection but i hate it

the quater thing to me seems fun. i'm curious to see how much cash i'll have by the time the last quarter comes out. i'm gonna be rich.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:12 pm
i should start collecting those quarters instead of putting them in the claw machine twisted

[KookieMunzta]

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:18 pm
KookieMunzta
i should start collecting those quarters instead of putting them in the claw machine twisted
now that is fun but i suck at it but my dad rox at it  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:23 pm
toricmpbll
KookieMunzta
I can get them every now and then, but most of the time when i do its not the one i wanted..i save up a collection of quarters for when we go to walmart just to use it rofl It's the only place around here that has one

[KookieMunzta]

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:41 pm
KookieMunzta
toricmpbll
KookieMunzta
I can get them every now and then, but most of the time when i do its not the one i wanted..i save up a collection of quarters for when we go to walmart just to use it rofl It's the only place around here that has one
same with me me and my friends walk there its about a mile to find something to do  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:43 pm
i hear that
it really sucks sometimes

[KookieMunzta]

The Gold Mine

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out