Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:56 pm
Sounds like you quest like I used to quest ~ for my daughter... and that almight OMG she had to have. Sold my fairy wings twice on that one... ~ lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:59 pm
Cattivo
jellysundae
i'm also on a DT quest for Peachy, my mule, i worked out that at my current earning rate it will take me 10 years lol

i have quests on 4 of my accounts now redface they're good fun though, i enjoy putting them together AND i've met some really nice people by bumping other Gaians' quests, one of those people being Ceymore 3nodding

cool,.. good luck to you !!!

I havent met anyone in passing doing this quest... maybe that's why its going so slow... hurm 10 years ... GAK ... evil evil mrgreen
Awww ~ you'll get there Catt ~ took me two years to get mine ~ and a lot of RL donations to Gaia. Then there's the fact that the oldest quit Gaia and having the OMG in the bid was most helpful. 3nodding
Though I'd give it up to help her again if she wanted one. sweatdrop lol  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

The Bookwyrm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:18 am
I've started questing recently. I'm out hunting a pair on minis. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:16 am
I don't have a questing thread and have never gotten a donation, but I managed to save 20k for a home expansion for when (of if) the arranger glitch is fixed. I heard Ancient Katanas were about to inflate, so I "borrowed" from my quest gold and bought one last night. Now I have to save up again.  

Annanoria

9,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Poppetta

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:57 am
i wish the home arranger would be sorted!
it also irks me that the housing arena has been disabled for many months, i used to like wandering through there getting ideas.
i've ground to a halt with my quest, i have LESS gold than i had 2 weeks ago because i've discovered fishing redface
i thought i'd be able to recoup with the fish that i caught, but i can't manage the friskier rods, so i plod along with my strength+ hooking in seedkins and a few trout, i enjoy doing it, but it's not going to make me rich sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:10 am
a full tux....*sigh*... xd  

Iron Fish

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:43 pm
I just wanna be able to change my freakin' clothes without fear of erasing my avatar's nifty growly face.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:13 pm
See my siggy... I just started and it's pretty slow going... This one might take me quite a while...  

bigboypinoy

Twisted-Freak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:18 am
mines in my sig.... questin for everythin red..
its gonna take me a while  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:23 pm
Still question for Kiki. I will even let someone adopt Moki my puppy and Gwee my dragon too with help of funds.... (and hopefully I spelled their names right as I just took headache meds lol).  

Be-Witching

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:56 pm
Twisted-Freak
mines in my sig.... questin for everythin red..
its gonna take me a while

I sent you a little help...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:17 am
After taking a break from questing after getting my winged anklets, I'm now questing for the angelic headband.  

roocee

Be-Witching

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:31 pm
Got my Kiki *yay* and am content now...questing for the angel stuff, one is in my sig....the Kiki and Coco were my main goals so I am happy right now smile . So I may just pay it forward now heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:20 am
I changed my mind, *laughs* I am saving for a Kiki. (A Coco too would be nice.)
My daughter finally learned how to make gold on her own. *sighs* they grow up so fast don't they?
At one time she wanted the Staff of the Angels, but I think she's past that (someone donated that to me! I couldn't believe it! that was SO nice! it was a Christmas present.)
Anyhoo... yeah... the kiki and coco.  

sisu1969

Quest & Exchange Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas