Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:12 pm
Contents:
- Plot
- Rules
- Characters
- Blacklist

Plot:

The war has been going on for over five years. The Eastern Empire, and it's allies have almost exhausted all of it's resources - except one. Legend says of a magical crystal that could grant the Eastern Empereor massive magical powers. And for the East, this means that they would win the war. The East Emperor has dispatched a small team of skilled people, and warriors to retrive the crystal.

Rules:

- Romance is allowed
- Follow gaia rules
- NO godmodding
- And just common courtesy
- Try to keep quote trees small
- Do your best to post more than three sentances minimum. I know, we all have writers block sometimes.
- Use ( ), (( )), or ** ** when speaking out of character.

Characters:

(Just post your profile, and I'll put it up her in the front. Try to keep pictures a fair size please.)

Format:

Gaia Name:
Character name:
Race: (If it's one nobody has heard before, please explain.)
Appearance: (Pic preffered, but description is okay.)
Weapons:
Powers or skills: (2 max)
Bio:
Personality:
Other:

Gaia Name: Mr.Navar
Name: Dhalgren
Race: Werewolf
Appearance: Wears a large black leather belt across his chest, that holds his sword to his back. Wears a large red and grey greatcoat, trimmed in mail. Wears steel capped boots, and large gauntlets.
Weapons: A heavy six foot long sword.
Powers or skills: Impervious to magic, and can perform small healings upon others.
Bio: Was raised, and trained to be a Khaltaren Blood Knight. Had his blood replaced with mercury, which makes him impervious to magic, and allows him to perform small healings on others. WHen he was inducted into the ranks of the Blood Knights, he quickly rose to the top, and became the Archknight.
Personality: Quiet, yet can be an emotional pillar of strength for others.
Other: Can't swim due to the mercury in his blood.

Gaian Name: Supreme Allah
Character name: Hibiki Tokai
Race biggrin emon
Appearance: (sorry, photo will have to be added later)

Weapons: Long black sword he calls Ankoku (it means darkness). it has a strange power to it. also carries a blade that has a long chain attached, which can be used for long range attacks. also carries a 14 inch dagger.

Powers or skills: has the ability to make electric waves come out his hands (much like the sith do in the Star wars movies). Hibiki is also very strong and fast.

Bio: Has been a wanderer ever since his father was killed. his violent past has made him dangerous and unstable.

personality: cold and mean, but does have some good in him.

Gaia Name: Gothic_Alice
Character name: Ayu Sohma
Race: Demon
Appearance:
Weapons: 4 daggers, 2 swords, a bow and arrows, 2 fans
Powers or skills: Can control Ice and can hear peoples thoughts...she can do anything thought wise to control you.
Bio: She lost all family and is the only Sohma left. She has a curse on her that she turns into a tiger when she gets tierd or when she is hugged when she doesn't know.
Personality: Very sweet and loveable, sometimes very protective, she can get romantic but has a limit. She has a very stiff side if she doesn't know you. She loves anyone at once if they are nice.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:18 pm
Dhalgren walked outside the city, waiting for the rest of the group to show up. He didn't know who it would be, jsut that they would show up here. He sat down on a weather grizzled stump, and took off his gauntlets, and waited. He wondred who would be in the group, and how large it would be.  

Mr.Navar

Shutensou

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:06 pm
Gaia Name:Shutensou
Character name: Shutensou
Race biggrin emon
Appearance:User Image
Weapons: 2 katana's crossed on the back and 5 kunai on the belt.
Powers or skills: Fire powers, skill of Ninja
Bio: He dosent knew where he come from, he was adopted from old folks till they died from a anger mob thinking i was giving them bad luck. I was chased out of town and fell in a river i woke with a injury on the head and was found by the king.
Personality:Kind hearted, quite and protective to others.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:09 pm
I walked out of town after breakfest i see Dhalgren sitting, i walk up to him. "Is it just us two?, what a party we have."  

Shutensou

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:07 pm
Dhalgren looked up at the new person. "There will be more." he said. "My names Dhalgren. And yours?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:47 pm
Gaia Name: tiger12
Character name: Tiger Panthera/Ty
Race: Kata Chenja(shape shifter, doesnt use magic to change shape)
Appearance: golden brown hair, icy green eyes(eyes never change color), pale, Black cat ears and tail, black shorts and shirt(tight fitting sleeveles turtleneck type) a blue collar(not one of those spikes ones)
Weapons: rose whip teeth and claws
Powers or skills: shapeshifting into near anything, stealing
Bio: was a captive of the other side of the war then escaped, but unfortunately she never saw anything of use
Personality: Quiet, cold, friendly, sneaky, sometimes clumsy
Other: hates being threatened  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

animeluvr33

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:50 pm
Gaia Name: animeluvr33
Character name: Amaya
Race: Demon
Appearance: http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m119/SillyXoXJilly/Anime/Anime girls/7b6a0186.jpg
Weapons: Two sais
Powers or skills: Martial arts and the element of fire
Bio: As a young girl, she was trained by the best throughout the world to be nothing more than a weapon. Not knowing who she really is, she left searing for truth, knowledge, and hope.
Personality: Headstrong, easily annoyed, temperamental, impatient, adventurous, and energetic.
Other:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:05 pm
Amaya walked down the main street with her sunglasses on. She spotted Dhalgren and sighed in annoyance as she walked over to him. "Are you part of the 'special team' too?" Amaya asked placing a hand on her hip.  

animeluvr33

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:36 pm
"I'm the leader of the 'special team'." Dhalgren said. He got up from where he was sitting, and looked at the new person. "And what's your skill?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:34 am
Amaya tilted her glasses down a bit and looked him over. She placed them back to its original position. "I'm not too sure what my skill is. They told me to come, so I did," Amaya said looking up at the sky.  

animeluvr33

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:01 am
Dhalgren shrugged. "I hope the others come soon. I don't like to wait." he said gruffly. He took out his massive sword, and a old rag, and began to po.osh the blade.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:22 am
*a raven flies in with Amaya's pendant in its beak, his black leather belt over her and one of Shutensou's katanas in its claws and drops them at Dhalgrens feet then disappears from sight for a minute then something moves in his boot and a mouse crawls out and looks up at him and starts crawling up the outside of his pants*  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Alley573

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:23 pm
Gaia Name:Alley573
Name: Alley Rana Pace
Race biggrin emon
Appearance: User Image
Weapons: Two Kantanas
Powers: Telekinesis, and Clairvoyance
Bio: Her father was the only person who ever cared about Alley but was killed when she was little. Alley is for hire for anyone who wants anything done.
Personality:Calm, Spunky, Stealthy, and Strong Willed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:27 pm
Alley looked up at the sky she saw a few birds fly by before she jumped off the branch she was sitting from. She heard voice then everything turned white. She blinked a few times then turned her head. Sitting straight up next to her was a snake. "Not intrested." She moved her left foot in time that the snake striked.  

Alley573

RP Retreat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces