Submit

Counter:
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:30 am
In this area there is a small creek that runs from the northwest and curves to run directly to the east. There is also a road that runs north and south and a small bridge spans the creek for the road. The creek emerges from a forest and flows into a large river a short distance off to the east. If you stand on the bridge and look into the rock strewn creek you can see several small fish darting about in the cool water.

Head North up the Road
Head South down the Road
Follow the Creek into the Woods heading NorthWest
Head East along the Creek toward the River

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:40 pm
Clue

Standing here at the bridge, you notice it seems calm. However, that seems odd, for this is the place where the dead girl, Ilsa's, body was found... A large tree bends its large branches lullingly over the creek, almost in mourning. A leaf falls from the branches into the water, and you notice with your sharp eyes there seems to be something hanging, caught on one of the branches. It is a piece of blue cloth... from the looks of it, torn from a garment. Also it seems that one of the branches of the old tree has been recently sawed off, and a poor job was done at that. Looking down at your feet, you glimpse some candy wrappers and a burnt cigarette butt.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:35 pm
The murduer must have been a smoker. I should keep this cloth for later investigation. Where did could the sawed off branch gone to?
*Follows the creek East toward the river.*

Crap, I'm going in circles now.
*heads down North road*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:40 pm
Dangerboy continued to travell no intention where.  

Dangerboy3

suizome

Romantic Hunter

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:39 pm
previous post
The girl still wandering starting to get really dizzy walks towards the creek feed.

Finally, getting down to the water, the girl began to wash her pantleg. The blood seeped out of her pan leg and with difficulty she finally got the pantleg up to show the large think cut that went down her leg. She lifted teh leg out of the water and began to pour sea salt. And she screamed as the pain seared her leg.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:37 pm
terteerereerte  

angle42

suizome

Romantic Hunter

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:48 pm
previous post
Finally, getting down to the water, the girl began to wash her pantleg. The blood seeped out of her pan leg and with difficulty she finally got the pantleg up to show the large think cut that went down her leg. She lifted teh leg out of the water and began to pour sea salt. And she screamed as the pain seared her leg.

When the girl was done acting like a baby (that was her point of view of course). She went back up the hill and headed back, following her map to the hotel, eventually getting there. It almost seemed like she had skipped through many dimensions because she had ran back. ((Plus, I was to lazy to post throughout nineteen long post)).  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:34 am
Shinobi continued south, after he inspected the clues.  

ShinobiHayakuza

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:54 pm
I decide to head east, and I watch the water bubble peacefully in the creek.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:45 am
A murder has descended upon the town, probably caused by the zombies. The Inn, a while ago, and its battle-scarred patrons babbled about solving the murder and ending the epidemic.

I hope they solve it fast. Adam might be in danger. . . .

She worried about the man as much as her own life; losing a childhood friend was one fatal blow in the soul. She couldn't imagine him... being one of them. A body part missing from his handsome features, of maybe even fleshless, Artemis couldn't imagine such an apparition.

If it wasn't them who'd solve this blasted murder, I would. . . .

She had picked up a few useful sentences from the last hour or so's Inn encounter. One, she knew that a girl named Ilsa was murdered. Two, she died by this bridge, murdered. Three, she's dead but walks around as a ghost. And four, she might just be the cause of the zombie plague.

Artemis shuddered - who wouldn't? She was at the scene of the crime after all, and hopefully there was evidence lurking around the ground. She scouted the ground for any clues, and approached a patch where thin veins of smoke rose and swayed around.

Clues.

Artemis picked up the candy wrappers, but puts out the cigarette butt, which was still emitting smoke. She approached the nearby tree, and placed her hands on the cut out branch. Messy: sawdust scattered by the roots. Artemis pocketed the blue torn cloth and picked her next destination.

Eeny... meanie... miney... mo.

"Looks like we're heading South,"

Molecular Atrophy

Itzrio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:39 am
"Oh No...." Glurf mumbled, noticing the intersecting roads. "Great. According to the map I drew, from the original map....Northwest is the woods, and to the south is still the road....Darn...Guess I'm going into the woods. There's bound to be some zombies in there somewhere." Glurf said, holding onto the map. If that map were to disappear or be lost in the midst of his journey, Glurf would be lost for a long time.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:58 am
Upon coming to the creek, Zphal contemplated her options. She stood in the middle of the bridge and looked down at the flowing water. It gave her an idea.

Zphal went back to the bank and ducked her head as she got under the bridge. Then she stood very still, listening.

A few moments passed, and then she heard something far off in the distance, an echo that made its way down the river and under the bridge. There were loud groans coming from both the northwest and southeast.

Well, those zombies were going to get it. She headed northwest first.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:56 am
Zphal slogged through the mud in the dark, heading southeast where she had heard other zombie calls.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:26 am
"Haha, I knew it! We have found the road!" Fairlee crowed, striking a triumphant pose.

"Thank goodness... I was picturing a search party finding us out somewhere in the woods, dead from hunger... or the zombies we never got around to killing. Whatever came first." Lucifer said, shaking his head.

"Hah, no chance!" the silver haired girl giggled. "So, where to now?"

"Well, if memory serves, hitting the river means we've gone too far, and if this is the second road then if we keep going East we'll be hitting water. However, I think there were towns to the North and South... who knows which one we're closer to, though."

"Huh... well, we'll have to go north to get back to where we started anyway, right?" Fairlee asked, tapping her chin. "So... if we go south first... and then back north... which is... less walking?"

"Yeah... I guess so." Lucifer agreed, looking at his female companion as if seriously doubting her mental abilities. It wouldn't be the first time.

"Okie dokie. South it is!"

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Jirzo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:40 pm
"I hear a mumblin' man to the northwest." Becca said to herself, holding her chin. She shrugged, and headed in that direction.  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff