Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+10
View Results

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:25 pm
I'm not pregnant just to clearify! At my school, there are atleast two girls who are pregnant. And they go to school ful time. It's kind of scary to think that a girl only about a year or two older then me is having sex. And pregnant. I first say her today at lunch.

There are alot of fat people at my school so I was sitting there like yeah right you need more food! This girl was walking in my direction, and i thought to myself, she's a moderate sized girl for this school. Then she turned....Then i thought, for a pregnant lady.

What is your opinion on teen preg?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:27 pm
It's awful. If your gonna be such a jackass as to have unprotected sex you deserve to be miserable.  

Pensakura

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:28 pm
True, but the scary thing is that she is only ONE YEAR OLDER THEN US!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:30 pm
BlackBloodJIn
I'm not pregnant just to clearify! At my school, there are atleast two girls who are pregnant. And they go to school ful time. It's kind of scary to think that a girl only about a year or two older then me is having sex. And pregnant. I first say her today at lunch.

There are alot of fat people at my school so I was sitting there like yeah right you need more food! This girl was walking in my direction, and i thought to myself, she's a moderate sized girl for this school. Then she turned....Then i thought, for a pregnant lady.

first i will kill u about that fat crap then i think it is stupid have they ever hired of birth control  

toricmpbll

Pensakura

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:30 pm
Yeah it's scary, but it's her fault. I have no sympathy for the extremely idiotic.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:31 pm
toricmpbll
BlackBloodJIn

first i will kill u about that fat crap then i think it is stupid have they ever hired of birth control

hey, I'm not saying you were fat or anything. and i mean FAT tori. burning_eyes  

BlackBloodJin

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:33 pm
BlackBloodJIn
toricmpbll
BlackBloodJIn

hey, I'm not saying you were fat or anything. and i mean FAT tori. burning_eyes
okay fine but it sounds like school is wierd there and if u ever get pregnant i will kill u  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:43 pm
all i'll say is that if you're stupid enough to get pregnant than you best deal with the consequences. i mean if you're gonna have sex use birth control and all that other crap. if you get pregnant then do the right thing and raise the baby. don't just go an abort it and go back out and do the same stupid s**t again.  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:45 pm
Angel Muerto
all i'll say is that if you're stupid enough to get pregnant than you best deal with the consequences. i mean if you're gonna have sex use birth control and all that other crap. if you get pregnant then do the right thing and raise the baby. don't just go an abort it and go back out and do the same stupid s**t again.
ya realy i know this kid that the mom did not wont so she gave it to the grandmother  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:46 pm
Yay! I'm not the only one! I think that abortion is wrong! But there are exceptions. If the mother was raped and then became pregnant by her rapist, then she should be aloud to have an abortion. Otherwise it shouldn't be aloud.  

BlackBloodJin

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:47 pm
BlackBloodJIn
Yay! I'm not the only one! I think that abortion is wrong! But there are exceptions. If the mother was raped and then became pregnant by her rapist, then she should be aloud to have an abortion. Otherwise it shouldn't be aloud.
i'm with u on that  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:50 pm
toricmpbll
BlackBloodJIn
i'm with u on that

well, yea. when there's reason enough for an abortion that's fine. but some people just use it as a form of birth control. and that's just stupid.  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:51 pm
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
BlackBloodJIn
i'm with u on that

well, yea. when there's reason enough for an abortion that's fine. but some people just use it as a form of birth control. and that's just stupid.
big time i read in seventeen about a girl who got one because her mom pushed her into it  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:57 pm
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
BlackBloodJIn
i'm with u on that

big time i read in seventeen about a girl who got one because her mom pushed her into it

way to go mom. that mom shoulda been aborted.  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:58 pm
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
BlackBloodJIn
i'm with u on that

way to go mom. that mom shoulda been aborted.
i say deported  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces