Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Gold Mine
Blarg!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I horrible for selling her a crappy car that I didn't know about?
  Yes! I can't believe you'd do that to your own grandma!
  Yes
  Atleast you tried to get it back to give her the other one. So..No.
  No.
View Results

KeelanAbduxuel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:28 pm
Well, my grandma came today and took the car...But I feel horrible because she got in car and started playing with things. We had to show her how to run it then as she was driving along, she called my dad and told him its making a bunch of clicking and pinging sounds. I feel crappy. I feel like I've ripped off my grandma so I called her and offered for her to either bring the car back to me and I'll give her back the one she gave me or if she want's to keep it, I'll let her just keep it for the $100.00. I just about got my head torn off for even thinking such a thing. Her and I fought about the car and the price for almost an hour..And she's still paying me the $500.00. I feel so horrible. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:34 pm
KeelanAbduxuel
Well, my grandma came today and took the car...But I feel horrible because she got in car and started playing with things. We had to show her how to run it then as she was driving along, she called my dad and told him its making a bunch of clicking and pinging sounds. I feel crappy. I feel like I've ripped off my grandma so I called her and offered for her to either bring the car back to me and I'll give her back the one she gave me or if she want's to keep it, I'll let her just keep it for the $100.00. I just about got my head torn off for even thinking such a thing. Her and I fought about the car and the price for almost an hour..And she's still paying me the $500.00. I feel so horrible. neutral

don't feel to bad. you did try to make it up to her. it's not like you sold it to her at a really high price and it broke down as soon as it rolled out of the drive way.  

getsumei

KeelanAbduxuel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:35 pm
getsumei
KeelanAbduxuel

don't feel to bad. you did try to make it up to her. it's not like you sold it to her at a really high price and it broke down as soon as it rolled out of the drive way.

Oh thank god for that. I think I'd die from guilt if I found out the car broke down as soon as she left my house.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:39 pm
KeelanAbduxuel
getsumei
KeelanAbduxuel

Oh thank god for that. I think I'd die from guilt if I found out the car broke down as soon as she left my house.

all of it really shows that your Grandmother loves you.  

getsumei

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:36 am
KeelanAbduxuel

well, it's not your fault the car was making them sounds. i mean. you didn't give/sell your grandma a broken down one. and you did offer to give her back the money. i think you shouldn't worry about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:19 am
im with them ^
you shouldnt feel bad, your grandma is just trying to help you out

[KookieMunzta]

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:31 am
ya realy i would just through my grandmother in the car and say no refunds  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:41 pm
toricmpbll
ya realy i would just through my grandmother in the car and say no refunds

You kno that really doesn't surprise me at all  

getsumei

Pensakura

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:58 pm
At least you didn't purposly sell her a bad car. A salesman riped off my brother by selling him a car that broke down by the time he got it to the house. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:01 pm
Pensakura
At least you didn't purposly sell her a bad car. A salesman riped off my brother by selling him a car that broke down by the time he got it to the house. crying

that has gotta suck. neutral  

getsumei

Pensakura

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:02 pm
getsumei
Pensakura

Well I thought it was a hoot cause I told him not to get it! But did he listen, nooooo.......!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:13 pm
Pensakura
getsumei
Pensakura

Well I thought it was a hoot cause I told him not to get it! But did he listen, nooooo.......!

that's sounds so fimilar. *glares at little bros*  

getsumei

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:36 am
Pensakura
getsumei
Pensakura

you showed him down twisted

The Gold Mine

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff