Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Broke up with me an hour later/ I cant stick Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loser [questionmark]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:50 pm
I have had five boyfriends in my life. Before I started going out with any of them I would have this uber crush on them (well most of the time). And I would be so excited to hear that they liked me back. Finally the day would come that they asked me out (or I asked them out). And then we would start going...and just like that I would either lose a huge portion of my feelings for them (not all) or immediatly find out about someone else who liked me who made feel so much better about myself or would make me go head over heels. My last boyfriend the night after we started going out, this guy from the previous school year told me all these feelings and spilled everything he felt for me. **

**grade nine we had a school play and this guy was in grade 12 (and I didn't think I'd have chance with him, not that it mattered cuase I didn't really like after telling myself he's not gonna look at all these little grade niners. It was like a little school girl crush that lasted the first two days.) The drama teacher had him come to help out with the play and had small parts in it too. Then It was like 2 months later and he told me that he hadn't been able to get me out of his head and all his friends knew about me. But I didn't break up with my boyfriend for him. We would talk till like 3 in the morning.**

Then before that I had a boyfriend who I was thinking of breaking up with after this long time of us trying to get together. (we had met at a dance and instantly like each other) so 2 weeks later we went on a date then the second date he asked me out) Later he told me he thought he loved. I had been thinking of breaking up with him cuase I had stopped likeing him alot so this just freaked me out more. I knew he didnt and just thought he did because he had just moved here and wasnt doing so great with friends and girls and was just happy I was there. It was a dilusion. I broke up with him while lilke 4 months later he still isnt over me I have had 2 bfs plus the older boy ** since then. I have been as nice as i can. And we still talk. I'm not a slut or a cold hearted b***h but this just sounds really bad put together. All my relatiuonships have been spread apart and havent lasted more thena few weeks. By the way my last bf who was the one I was with when I found out about the oldr guy, we broke up over msn a week ago and he gopt a new gf an hour later. I have never cheated either. Not once. No one night stands.

Whats wrong with me? Why can't I just be happy that I have a bf and like him more then the world?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:57 pm
Dunno...because well some people just want what they can't have.... you never appreciate something until it's gone...I'd be the same....I'm sure....So don't be offended.  

Astuta

Loser [questionmark]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:59 pm
no offence taken...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:16 pm
...wow, im like the same way, and ive asked myself the why question allot and I still dont know the answer  

VampireMonkey

Loser [questionmark]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:13 pm
Daaannnngg!!!
yeah i read once in a magazine thjis chick told story like that then got over it then the editors all like its cuase you had low self esteem and once they started showing interest in you they lost the thing about them that you like...but i was like ppfffftttt naaaahhhhhh thats not me  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:14 pm
anyone know?  

Loser [questionmark]

Spikin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:53 pm
Stop going out with guys. It's that simple you obviously don't take time to think things through. Once you do that you'll find you like him or the other guy but jumping between guys we'll get you hurt someday. You'll piss the wrong guy off and find yourself in a bad situation. Not trying to hurt ya but this is how it is. You need to think things through. That simple.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:52 pm
I understand where your coming from, but I dont jump between guys. My shortest time between boyfriends was two months. And that only happened once. All the other times were between 4 to 5 months.
And maybe I should think things through more. But my friends have told me that I think too much most of the time.  

Loser [questionmark]

Loser [questionmark]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:53 pm
But I definitly get where your coming from, maybe your right.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:27 am
Loser [questionmark]
I understand where your coming from, but I dont jump between guys. My shortest time between boyfriends was two months. And that only happened once. All the other times were between 4 to 5 months.
And maybe I should think things through more. But my friends have told me that I think too much most of the time.

(Im sorry, but this just has to be said) My shortest time between boyfriends was 2 months too, never want past it, or never made it to the day, I found it kind of funny, like a curse or something. Then recently, I tripled that time...and then it ended...it seems like all my relationships are going to end at multiples of 2 xD

But anyway, You just gotta think about what you want in a guy, what I would do is find out more about him, see if he's good boyfriend material, will he love and care for you the way you want..you know, all that good stuff. Im not an expert in this subject, but it worked for me....kind of...*twitches at thought of last 2 month ending bofriend* --(I think he's one of the reasons I dont like guys anymore xD)  

Vini-Vidi-Vici

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Loser [questionmark]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:48 pm
best advice so far!! all I can say to that is I hope that works confused  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:59 pm
maybe id just do better with girls!! 3nodding  

Loser [questionmark]

Sidhes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:08 pm
I have no idea if this will help, but... how old are you? I don't wanna sound like an old grannie here, but it's something that matters, really.

Maybe stop to think what you really want in a boyfriend. Psychically (?? sorry, I'm Spanish sweatdrop ) (and physically as well, why not?), the reasons why you need him, the things you can offer him, the things you want him to offer you... all that stuff. Take some time to analyse everything and when you feel a crush on someone, see if he matches your expectations. Then, when you really find the one, you won't leave him for the next one who has a crush on you, promise.

I've had two and a half boyfriends (one of them (the half-boyfriend) was something weird, so it's just a half, ok?) and the first two just lasted 2 months and 1 month respectively. Now I've been dating my current bf for nearly 5 months and... a long way to go smile Also, I suppose being a bit older helps having a clearer idea of how you want things to be in your life, heh. I'm 22 (not that older, but, hey!).  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:42 pm
Well, what you should do is look for what you like in guys, physically and emotionally, and become friends with guys. Even though you might have a crush on one, just become his friend, and learn what he likes. Kinda make it like you and him are family, in a way.

That's all I can say.  

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100

suburban_lindz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:08 pm
you might be hurting the guys. they wouldnt really feel good that youre dumping them left right and centre. oyu have to decide whether you REALLY like a guy or not before getting together instead of having a masive CRUSH and jumping into a reelationship, then leading him on and finally diting him for another dude.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff