Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
anybody else have Dirge of Cerberus Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misled_youth11683

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:29 am
I just picked up DoC and was wondering what everybody else was thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:21 pm
It's greeeat. Well, I haven't played it yet... But I've watched my brother play it. It looks greeeeat. Tutorial is cool, story is cool, and I can't comment of the controls or anything but it looks good.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Klous d-Arc

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:28 pm
Ravenwolf
It's greeeat. Well, I haven't played it yet... But I've watched my brother play it. It looks greeeeat. Tutorial is cool, story is cool, and I can't comment of the controls or anything but it looks good.

Well the controls on the japanese version were bloody horrible. It felt like I was going to break the joystick from either trying to get Vincent to move or with my platforms because of sheer frustration.

I've hear many times (and even now) that DoC has gotten better so I'll give it another sot when it comes down here in Oz.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:31 pm
ive beaten it and i must say it was a better game than what i thought it would be becouse of what i saw of the japanese version i didnt think it would be all that great the controls looked comlicated but it was a very well done game expecialy since it was there first final fantasy shooter.  

josh J. Caboose

Toan Embers

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:00 am
Well, I own the game. When it comes to gameplay, I hate to say it but I've played much better before. It reminds me of Max Payne...just without the bullet-time...and the MANY different weapons. On the graphics department...I think the graphics are great. The cutscenes rule, and they bring you back to many familiar scenes...not to mention they look as they did back in the day. Audio is good. The main reason I got the game was for the story...and it does NOT dissapoint. Camios...WHY DIDN'T THEY SHOW CLOUD MORE!? You see his face twice, and hear him talk thrice.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:35 am
I really like DoC. it helped flesh out the entire FFVII storyline. with FFVII, FF:AC and now DoC i feel like the story is completed. well except for the fact that tifa and cloud should fall for each other..officially. (in my opinion)lol. the controls of DoC were confusing at first but afterwards i felt like a pro...especially when my older brother tried playing! the graphics were great and i just LOVED the cg clips! all in all, i think everyone bashing DoC needs to sit down and replay the game. it really is a solid game. maybe the boss's could use a little work...maybe give them some balls or something. but i still love the game!  

RowdyRukia

hatredsimmers

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:06 pm
I LOVE THE GAME!!!! it is so fun but the fighting is kinda different but it so fun!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:05 pm
I thought Square Enix could have done a much better job with it.
Final Fantasy VII: the s**t
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children: not the s**t, but still pretty sick
Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus: meh
The only thing that kept me going through that game was the fact that it was a sequel to Final Fantasy VII.  

Sephistrife16

Vincent Valentines Wrath

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:39 pm
OMG, u didnt like that game, i loved it, especailly the last cutscene  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:19 pm
I like it~ The graphics are nice. ^^  

ArikaiHart

ThunderSparks

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:59 am
I rented it before, but didnt get to finish it because i could only have it for a week from Blockbuster...but what i did get to play was a lot of fun!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:12 pm
Totally awesome.

dude you can't miss out on it.  

The Laurasaur

mrbri9htside

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:16 am
Vincent back in the Turks was pretty awesome. =]

The game is good. But if you are a Final Fantasy fan, you'll find yourself playing it just because it bears the series name. But if you're a fan of any game, you'll find that it's fun, but not the best 3rd person shooter.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:26 pm
dos is good. but it dosent fit good. shooter trown into an rpg title it weird tho. xd  

arvenin_slain

Vydris Sedillur

Familiar Noob

7,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:27 pm
Awesome game man. I played with the default controls, and they were fairly easy...at least for me. The levelling system wasn't the best though, and I kinda enjoy games that let you train and level at will...but it was still 10/10 on my standards.  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff