Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+10

View Results

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:37 am
i saw this movie the other night on the independent film channel. it's one of them oriental horror movies that have lately been popular here. you know like the ring and the grudge. this one was creepy and very good too. from what i heard dreamworks bought the rights for the american version. so that should be good. well, here's the synopsis for the movie.

This supernatural horror film from Kim Jee-woon is inspired by the ancient Korean folktale "Jangha and Hongryun." Set in an isolated lakeside house, it begins with two young girls, Su-mi (Im Su-jeong) and Su-yeon (Mun Geun-yeong), returning home after a period of hospitalization following the death of their mother. In the meantime, their father Mu-Hyun (Kim Gab-su) has married Eun-joo (Yeom Jeong-ah), whom the girls obviously despise. Strange, violent visions begin to disturb Su-mi and she becomes convinced that Eun-joo is keeping a dark secret from the family.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:07 pm
That sounds like a good movie. 3nodding  

The Power of Cheese

cherrish_girl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:20 pm
i like asian horror movie too..
remind me to one movie about theme park!!!
i remember i watch it with my bro and my ex-bf (now he is my hubby already) well they are sleep before me in 10 minutes... left me watch the horror part alone after!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:12 pm
cherrish_girl
i like asian horror movie too..
remind me to one movie about theme park!!!
i remember i watch it with my bro and my ex-bf (now he is my hubby already) well they are sleep before me in 10 minutes... left me watch the horror part alone after!!!! blaugh

what was the name of that one theme park movie. i bet it was a good one. i would like to see it.  

Angel Muerto

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:39 am
both of those movies sound awesome
if my cable ever works ill have to watch it

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:05 pm
Dang. Do you remember what channel that was?  

Emerell

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:01 pm
Emerell
Dang. Do you remember what channel that was?

the one i saw was on IFC (independent film channel) cherrish's movie i don't know.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:35 am
i got my cable back so now i can look for it! mrgreen

[KookieMunzta]

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:15 pm
hopefully it'll air again so you can see it  
The Gold Mine

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items