Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animalhugs22

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:23 am
Most definitly=D  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:51 pm
crying crying crying crying crying it will be a year tomorrow!!!!!! cry cry cry cry gonk  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

priae

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:11 pm
i was soooo defistated by this all this year i would randomly go WAH POOR STEVE!!!!!!!! and ppl in the store or wherever i was would look at me like i was crzy but i continued to whine! i miss him so much i watched his shows religiously! i miss him....strange though... always thought he would die wrestling a crocodile.... if you would of traveled back and time and told me he would die of a sting ray i would be like psh naw your crzy!!!.... why did he have to die!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:29 am
priae
i was soooo defistated by this all this year i would randomly go WAH POOR STEVE!!!!!!!! and ppl in the store or wherever i was would look at me like i was crzy but i continued to whine! i miss him so much i watched his shows religiously! i miss him....strange though... always thought he would die wrestling a crocodile.... if you would of traveled back and time and told me he would die of a sting ray i would be like psh naw your crzy!!!.... why did he have to die!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying
i know i do the same thing almost i mean i dont burst out but i just all the sudden cry...mostly when im left alone with my thoughts...  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

nyria10

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
i never really knew him or watched his programmes but oh what a ghastly way to go espec cos he loves animals
everyone will miss u ! im sure  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:02 am
Has anyone here actually met steve? I have, and me and my freind looked after bindi and bob for them coz my freinds dad works at australia zoo. Steve was just as awsome if not more awsome as he is on his shows and in his movies.  

likecuteboyz

iCool Beans

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:25 pm
I feel so sad for him. I am very happy he died doing something he loved not in a car crash. As some already said... I hope Bindi will teach us as much as he did on her show "Bindi The Jungle Girl"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:47 pm
likecuteboyz
Has anyone here actually met steve? I have, and me and my freind looked after bindi and bob for them coz my freinds dad works at australia zoo. Steve was just as awsome if not more awsome as he is on his shows and in his movies.
i never did meet him no, i WANTED to but didnt get to BUT it turns out that my neighbors whom i am good friends with happens to be very good friends with his mother in law because they sell hay to her and she sends their daguhter horse stuff like books and stuff and i got to read a card that she wrote to my neighbor(it had Steve and Terry and Bindi and Bob on the front and she said that that was her youngest daughter Terry and her family!its cool.my uncle met him though cause when they would fly into eugene to see terries parents he got to meet him cause he works at the air port.  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

jaspercamille_go

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:39 am
I was so sad when I heard of his death... That guy was one of the person who helped fired up my passion for animals...
God bless his family!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:40 am
priae

Yeah... it's so sad... crying I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S DEAD!!! crying  

jaspercamille_go

Fudge Sprinkled Cupcakes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:55 pm
Jeez. I was sad when he died in 2007.
I was like darn. What should I watch on TV now.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:33 am
I used to love his show. I can't believe he died. I found out from my mom. I also used to love his accent. It most be really hard on the kids. It's certanily hard on little Bob. Bindi has her own show. But I don't think she should. I think she should grow up like a normal 10 or 11 year old girl.  

Reading Queen

The Animal Lovers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces