Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Gold Mine
Harry Potter is evil? HARRY POTTER IS EVIL MY a**!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harry Potter? Evil????
  Pft, NO!
  Maybe
View Results

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:18 pm
Pope's senior exorcist: Harry Potter downright evil
Pope Benedict XVI's senior exorcist claims the Harry Potter books contain innumerable positive references to magic, "the satanic art."

"Behind Harry Potter hides the signature of the king of the darkness, the devil," he told Vatican Radio. And according to the Daily Mail newspaper in London, he added that the books attempt to make a false distinction between black and white magic, when in fact, the distinction "does not exist, because magic is always a turn to the devil."

I found this article on MuggleNet.com. That's just retarded! Harry Potter isn't evil. Besides, Harry Potter got lots of kids reading. Apparently people only care about that it's "evil" instead of their formerly-iliterate child now being able to read! Lots of people have done servey's asking people about the books, and lots say that Harry Potter got them into the habit of reading, and some say that if it weren't for the books, they probably won't read unless they had to.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:45 pm
well, the people in the vatican don't know s**t. and that goes for everyone else who thinks potter is evil.  

Angel Muerto

Undeciria

Peculiar Elder

23,965 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:55 pm
i like harry potter! gonk damn you vaticans! they burn the world in the past! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:03 pm
3nodding  

BlackBloodJin

Pensakura

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:34 pm
*shrugs* Jin, you know my position. I don't care if you flame me or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:51 pm
Her mom doesn't allow harry Potter in their household. Pensakura doesn't like Harry Potter either.  

BlackBloodJin

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:19 pm
BlackBloodJin
Her mom doesn't allow harry Potter in their household. Pensakura doesn't like Harry Potter either.
same with my cousines  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:25 pm
toricmpbll
BlackBloodJin
same with my cousines

I do think that witchcraft is evil. confused  

Pensakura

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:29 pm
i don't think witchcraft is evil. i think some of the people practicing witchcraft are the evil ones.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:26 pm
People think that magic is evil because it is commonly associated with witches, demons, or wizards. Which are evil beings. But just because that witches and demons in stories are evil doesn't mean that magic is evil. Or witchcraft. It's just a matter of who the person is who is weilding the power.

Besides, Harry Potter is just fiction. J.K. Rowling has said on mant occation's that she isn't a satanist. And she isn't. Everything in her books she just pulled out of thin air! It's just a story ment of entertainment. Nothing more, nothing less.

But people are to wrapped up with "evil magic" to realize that. And you notice that only deeply religious people have a problem with this??? GOD PEOPLE! GET OVER YOURSELVES! JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE CAN PULL A GOOD STORY OUT OF THEIR a** DOESN'T MEAN IT'S EVIL!!!!!!!!!!  

BlackBloodJin

The Gold Mine

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff