Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

icecurb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:46 pm
how much should i sell 40 bacholer credits for?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:43 pm
80-ish... I usually dounle the amount for Bach... Triple for Matser's... But that's as high as I've gotten...  

BottomlessPitMan

Interesting Genius

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

icecurb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:56 pm
oook... thanks a bunch  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:24 pm
i have 37 bachelors that im keeping  

Vedol

Hygienic Receiver

Pensakura

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:26 pm
See how much they are on the market.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:11 pm
Save your Bachelor's credits to get a Bachelors Cap and sell that for the most gold. I go for what the lowest market price is and 50-75 cheaper. =P

Insane Vegi

Invalid_Account345635636

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:05 pm
Insane Vegi
Save your Bachelor's credits to get a Bachelors Cap and sell that for the most gold. I go for what the lowest market price is and 50-75 cheaper. =P
Interesting advice, but since Bachelors Caps are plummeting even as we speak I'd be a little more wary... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:13 pm
Basically that worked better when they first came out and everything, now I don't kknow if I'd stick with it. =/  

Insane Vegi

Invalid_Account345635636

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:22 pm
Insane Vegi
Basically that worked better when they first came out and everything, now I don't kknow if I'd stick with it. =/

I know what you mean! About 8 hours ago there were only like 3 or 4 in the whole Marketplace and they were selling for roughly 40K each. Last time I checked (roughly 30 minues ago) there were at 300-500 gold each and probably dropping even further. crying My current plan is to continue hoarding them until more items come out and then decide what to do.

As to the subject of the original post... a quick Marketplace search on Bachelor's Credits shows the lowest buy price as... 50g each?! eek You might be able to price each at half that and still profit! (Well, by selling one at a time, maybe... if you have the patience for it, it might work)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:26 pm
I originally sold 3 at 450 gold each and in my opinion that was a good sell. I don't do much in the market currently. But due to the amazing fact Gaia works at my school I can work on that in class and get things up for sale more often. Right now any market profits help due to my recent questing. I just hope that the Chain of Command doesn't soar anytime soon. =/

I was going to sell my credits in the marketplace but I felt like I was ripping people off by pricing them so high. I would eventually revert to what I do with other things (plants, trash, tokens, tickets) and sell them for 1 gold each or less. Though, those are all dropping in price, exception to tokens at times. =]

Insane Vegi

[ Hippoman ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:34 pm
they just went up in price  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out