Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You know a homosexual person?
  Yes
  No
View Results

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:32 pm
I seriously don't have a problem with gay people. It doesn't effect me so who really cares. I really don't believe it's a sin since God (if there is such a being) gave us the free will to do as we please as long as we worship her and follow the 10 commandments.

Sure, she made Eve for Adam. But mainly to create life. But you know, plenty of life has been created. God's intentions for Eve is done. There are plenty of hederosexual people to pick up the slack!

And, homosexual people are like any other people. But seriously, if you have a problem with someone being gay then tell them and ask questions like a normal human being. Don't call them a f*****t, or queer cause you don't know the whole story.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:12 am
well, i don't have a problem with gay people. i believe everyone has a right to be happy. and if being gay is what makes them happy than who am i to stand in their way.  

Angel Muerto

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:07 pm
RIGHT ON!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:38 am
i dont have a problem with homosexuals either
they have a right to love who they want and how they want just as we do
people are just afraid of what they dont know

[KookieMunzta]

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:17 pm
I don't understand why people are so upset about it. Nobody is perfect, even people who are really religious, they sin too. And if they say they don't then they should be slapped!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:18 am
i dont know exactly which religion it is
but the one believes that being born is a sin rolleyes

[KookieMunzta]

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:19 pm
My grandparents think that being gay is a sin.
But they are old fasioned and sheltered.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:22 pm
Yes, I think being gay is immoral and a sin. stare Jin knows. But I know two lesbians and their still my friends. Even though I don't believe that what they are doing is right I'm still nice to them.  

Pensakura

Pensakura

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:24 pm
KookieMunzta
i dont know exactly which religion it is
but the one believes that being born is a sin rolleyes

God, that's awful. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:39 am
KookieMunzta
i dont have a problem with homosexuals either
they have a right to love who they want and how they want just as we do
people are just afraid of what they dont know
thats exacly what i think. but i like gay ppl there fun to hang out with. i know a guy and he is the most fun to shop with.  

toricmpbll

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:11 am
User Image

yup they are
they should be proud
they can get in touch with their feminine side while most straight guys have to be "macho" and think "theyre the man"
i hate those guys mad

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:44 pm
i don't know anything about my feminine side but i'm not the type of guy who has to be all macho and s**t. i mean yea if some other guy is saying s**t to me or whatever i'm gonna talk back. but anyways. i'm nice and stuff. caring. sensitive. all that crap. but i hate shopping. i can't stand that stuff.  

Angel Muerto

Pensakura

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:22 pm
I love shopping! heart I don't mind the whole macho thing as much as the d**k head football player macho. It's a totally different thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:06 pm
Angel Muerto
i don't know anything about my feminine side but i'm not the type of guy who has to be all macho and s**t. i mean yea if some other guy is saying s**t to me or whatever i'm gonna talk back. but anyways. i'm nice and stuff. caring. sensitive. all that crap. but i hate shopping. i can't stand that stuff.
i hate shopping my friends have to drag me  

toricmpbll

Extended Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas